All Comments on 'A Gift for a Friend'

by quale

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You pulled out too soon

Forget anonymous of Canada - he was obviously doing something else when he put his finger on the send button! It had the makings of a good story, but you just stopped far too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're on the right track, not bad at all

a little wordy maybe.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
This ought to be great for their ....

....relationship huh? Nothing my gal likes more than forced bondage and being treated like a cheap swap gift.Spellcheck or reality check,can't decide which you need more.

yourjezebelyourjezebelover 14 years ago
Too soon

You stopped to soon. I wanted to hear about Omar fucking her.

qualequaleover 14 years agoAuthor
Returning and Fantasies

Pistolpackinpete:

<br /><br />

I've dated and am in fact married to someone who finds this kind of fantasy extremely arousing. But of course this is just a story not a plan.

<br /><br />

---

<br /><br />

I wrote this story long long ago back in college and I've thought about writing a sequel from time to time but never got around to it. If someone else wants to write a sequel go ahead, no reason not to have two alternate sequels.

<br /><br />

---

<br /><br />

Thx anon uk, I deleted anon from canada's comments (they were content-less insults)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a Nasty Guy!

A wonderful Birthday present!!

qualequaleover 11 years agoAuthor
Fantasy vs. Reality

@Pistolpackinpete,

I don't know about the women you've dated but all the women I've dated (and I assume everyone of both sexes) likes to fantasize about doing things that they wouldn't in fact do or even enjoy in real life. Studies show that something like 70% of women fantasize about some kind of rape/forced sex but this doesn't mean they would enjoy such an encounter in real life.

Stories I write are obviously fantasies (sometimes mine, sometimes things that turned on people I've been involved with) not suggestions for how to have a real relationship or actually treat women you are involved with in real life. This sort of fantasy is something that I have enjoyed sharing with women who were involved with me and something I thought other people might enjoy reading. If you can't understand the distinction between a sexual fantasy and what is a good idea to actually do you shouldn't be reading the stories on this site.

I think the story may have been spellchecked since you commented. If someone wants to politely suggest I still have some spellchecking/copyediting to do I may look at the story again when I have time.

---

To those with the helpful suggestions such as the comment about the story being a bit wordy or perhaps ending too early I appreciate the feedback and will take it under advisement when writing other stories. For a variety of reasons (including the fact that many people really enjoyed this story and the fact that it was one of the first ones I wrote) I've decided not to make major changes to the story nor fill in an ending that might disappoint some people who mentally filled in something else. However, I do appreciate the feedback and future stories I write will benefit.

RoammeRoammealmost 11 years ago
I NEED a second chapter to this story!

I LOVED your story. I'd LOVE IT if my husband ever did this to me! I can't wait to read the rest of this story! PLEASE write more on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Interesting

It’s well written and does come across as a fantasy because it’s deliberately left unfinished. The reader’s imagination can fill in the blanks.

A lot of these type of stories have more details (including the roommates reaction) and come across as very realistic which takes them a big step away from fantasy towards reality. This naturally opens up the potential for his actions to backfire on the original couple.

As it’s a fantasy it’s believable that he’s fulfilling a fantasy of hers with a safe 3rd party.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Even

Even the fantasy of treating a wife like this is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loads of fun but the spelling errors made it harder to enjoy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous