All Comments on 'A Gift for a Friend'

by quale

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loads of fun but the spelling errors made it harder to enjoy...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Even

Even the fantasy of treating a wife like this is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Interesting

It’s well written and does come across as a fantasy because it’s deliberately left unfinished. The reader’s imagination can fill in the blanks.

A lot of these type of stories have more details (including the roommates reaction) and come across as very realistic which takes them a big step away from fantasy towards reality. This naturally opens up the potential for his actions to backfire on the original couple.

As it’s a fantasy it’s believable that he’s fulfilling a fantasy of hers with a safe 3rd party.

RoammeRoammealmost 11 years ago
I NEED a second chapter to this story!

I LOVED your story. I'd LOVE IT if my husband ever did this to me! I can't wait to read the rest of this story! PLEASE write more on this story.

qualequalealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Fantasy vs. Reality

@Pistolpackinpete,

I don't know about the women you've dated but all the women I've dated (and I assume everyone of both sexes) likes to fantasize about doing things that they wouldn't in fact do or even enjoy in real life. Studies show that something like 70% of women fantasize about some kind of rape/forced sex but this doesn't mean they would enjoy such an encounter in real life.

Stories I write are obviously fantasies (sometimes mine, sometimes things that turned on people I've been involved with) not suggestions for how to have a real relationship or actually treat women you are involved with in real life. This sort of fantasy is something that I have enjoyed sharing with women who were involved with me and something I thought other people might enjoy reading. If you can't understand the distinction between a sexual fantasy and what is a good idea to actually do you shouldn't be reading the stories on this site.

I think the story may have been spellchecked since you commented. If someone wants to politely suggest I still have some spellchecking/copyediting to do I may look at the story again when I have time.

---

To those with the helpful suggestions such as the comment about the story being a bit wordy or perhaps ending too early I appreciate the feedback and will take it under advisement when writing other stories. For a variety of reasons (including the fact that many people really enjoyed this story and the fact that it was one of the first ones I wrote) I've decided not to make major changes to the story nor fill in an ending that might disappoint some people who mentally filled in something else. However, I do appreciate the feedback and future stories I write will benefit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a Nasty Guy!

A wonderful Birthday present!!

qualequaleover 14 years agoAuthor
Returning and Fantasies

Pistolpackinpete:

<br /><br />

I've dated and am in fact married to someone who finds this kind of fantasy extremely arousing. But of course this is just a story not a plan.

<br /><br />

---

<br /><br />

I wrote this story long long ago back in college and I've thought about writing a sequel from time to time but never got around to it. If someone else wants to write a sequel go ahead, no reason not to have two alternate sequels.

<br /><br />

---

<br /><br />

Thx anon uk, I deleted anon from canada's comments (they were content-less insults)

yourjezebelyourjezebelover 14 years ago
Too soon

You stopped to soon. I wanted to hear about Omar fucking her.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
This ought to be great for their ....

....relationship huh? Nothing my gal likes more than forced bondage and being treated like a cheap swap gift.Spellcheck or reality check,can't decide which you need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're on the right track, not bad at all

a little wordy maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You pulled out too soon

Forget anonymous of Canada - he was obviously doing something else when he put his finger on the send button! It had the makings of a good story, but you just stopped far too soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous