A Gift From His Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Smith woke from her dream with a jolt. It was a strange dream that she couldn't remember. But like in the dream she felt a presence, something she hadn't felt in a very long time. She realized that her nipples had hardened and she was becoming wet. She could remember the dream, but it was if she was still dreaming, or was she. Mary felt compelled to get out of her bed. It was if she was being summoned. It felt familiar and yet unfamiliar. She sat up quickly, then slowly got out of bed, pulling her long satin night gown as it hugged body leaving nothing to the imagination, falling low just touching the tops of her bare feet. Although in her late 40s, she kept her body in excellent shape and maintained a beautiful hour glass shape, maybe a little "top heavy". She walked silently, opening the door of her room, not really knowing where she was going but being drawn to a familiar and nearby presence. She was in a trace and had had no choice but to follow where she was led, compelled by a familiar desire.

April was riding John like a woman possessed. She had never felt anything remotely as sensuous. As she was sliding on and off of John her moans were growing louder and louder until finally she gasped and seemed to lose all control of her body, and John took that moment to reverse positions and was now pushing into April with long slow strokes. His passion rapidly increasing as April continued to climax, flailing her arms lost in her rapture.

Abruptly, Mary opened the door to her son's room. She watched from the doorway as her son and April continued their love making. She stood still for a while not understanding why she was there, but feeling as horny as she had ever felt in her life. She pulled her night gown from her shoulders and it immediately slid down her body and pooled at her feet. Her right hand reached for her sex while the left began to pull on her nearest nipple.

John and April were so completely caught up in their passion that they didn't hear or see Mary standing at the door. John was very near his climax a few more strokes and he would be there, the feeling of April pulling on his shaft was about as good a feeling as he could imagine. And finally he was there. He groaned loudly as the pleasure surged out from his core. April screamed as a new orgasm struck her, more intense than anything she had ever experienced. And as if caught in the current, Mary was pulled in too and she also screamed, as her unexpected passion exploded.

(To be Continued)