A Gift From His Father Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel!" June called, "I was talking to you."

Rachel continued to walk away completely ignoring June. She needed to find pussy. She was thinking hard, "Candace isn't here; I need to find a pussy to eat."

........................................

Candace was on her back her legs wrapped tightly around John's waist. She felt as if he was draining her of her life's fluids from her. She had come five times and another was building to climax. She was being fucked silly. He started out so tenderly, but after her third climax, she was urging him to fuck her faster and harder. She just couldn't get enough of his wonderful cock.

"OOooooohhhhh mmmyyyy GGGggggoooodddd!" She cried out aloud again. "Yeowwwwwieeeee, ddddon't ssstttooppp. Oooowwweeeee! She was panting hard and John still hadn't come until...

"Yesssss!" John howled, matching Candace's volume. And just as Candace thought she was through, she came again. Both panting and sweating John collapsed on Candace and she held him closely enjoying the feeling of embracing her lover. They were all sticky and slick, and finally, she felt John's enormous cock began to shrink.

"Where ever did you learn to fuck like that, John Smith?" She was thoroughly enjoying his company. She felt like a teenage in love again, laying here again with her daughter's boyfriend and childhood playmate. The more she thought about it the more she realized how wrong this was, but somehow she didn't care. She was in bed with an eighteen year old boy. No, despite his age, she couldn't think of John as boy. He was much more mature. In fact in the last few weeks he seemed to have matured well beyond his tender years. And his cock, who would have guessed that little Johnny Smith would have been so well endowed. At times his cock seemed huge to her, scary huge. And he really knew how to use it.

As they cuddled and John played with his favorite nipple, he finally excused himself and just as he was ready to pull out of her well used pussy, he handed her a thick fluffy towel. She didn't know where he got it; it didn't appear to be one of hers. But she was glad that he did, as she couldn't believe the amount of fluids that poured forth. He got up and after using the toilet, asked if she was thirsty, she said she was, and that she could really use a white wine, but she knew that they'd drunk the last of it a few weeks ago and she'd forgotten to buy more.

"Let me see what I can find," John said as he left her bedroom as casually as he did in his own home, not even considering pulling on his briefs. A minute later her returned with a bottle of Ca Vescovo Pinot Grigio 2012, two glasses and a tray of cheeses and sliced apples. He quickly opened the bottle and poured to glasses.

Candace thought she must have dosed off for a bit, but it seemed as if he'd only been gone a minute. But that can't be right, there was no way that he could get down to the kitchen and prepare all of this without it taking ten minutes or more.

She sat up and sipped the glass of wine he handed her. "This is good," she said. "Where did you find this?"

"In one of your cupboards," he lied, not caring about covering the lie. "It is good. Try some cheese."

"Where'd you get all this," she asked as she picked up a piece of cheese and washed it down with another swallow of her wine.

"I brought it with me," he lied again.

"John, you were empty handed when you arrived. What's going on?"

"Candace," he said as he put his glass down again and popped a piece of cheese into his mouth. "I have a proposition for you."

"Oh, John, no, it wouldn't work. This December/May thing and April would be crushed." She smiled her eyes shining brightly, wishing she were twenty years younger as she joked.

John laughed. "Funny lady, I hadn't realized you had such a funny sense of humor. But kidding aside, I want you to come and work for me."

Candace saw that he was serious and put her glass down and asked, "Doing what?"

"Well, that's a good part, he smiled, "Pretty much what you've just done."

Candace suddenly became very self conscience; she pulled the sheet up over her lovely naked body. She couldn't believe her ears. John had asked her to go out whoring herself. What kind of pimp does he think he is?

"John," she finally said after considering for a minute that she must have misunderstood him, "You want me to work for you by fucking other men?"

"And woman," John added. "If you like, or make sure you are near enough to collect their sexual energy."

"Excuse me?"

John explained to her what he'd been doing over the last several weeks, allowed her to remember things he'd done with her and to her. When she still found it hard to believe what he was telling her, he simply smiled and caused her to have an orgasm without touching her. She was just sitting there under the sheet when slowly she felt as if John's huge cock was sliding into her, filling her completely. She felt it stroking in and out, slowly at first and building until finally she couldn't deny the building another climax.

"Aahhhh. Aaahhhhh!" She screamed.

When she finally settled down, her wine glass lay empty on the bed, on a small puddle of wine, soaking into the bed linen, she was breathing heavily and she had both hands in her crotch, the sheet laying discarded on the floor.

"What was that," she asked still out of breath.

"Proof," John said. "Do you require more?"

"No," she screamed. "No more. I believe you." A little hysterically, she didn't believe she would survive another orgasm.

John went on to explain in greater detail that she could continue her job if she liked, but her primary responsibility would be to collect sexual energy. She wouldn't be allowed to marry. And she would live a long life, barring any unforeseen tragedy. She wouldn't lose her beauty and be immune to all diseases and illnesses.

She asked John, "What about April?"

John assured that he didn't want this for April and had no intention of initiating her to his elite club, at least not until she was done with her schooling and could make an informed choice. But for now they would keep her in the dark.

"So," John asked. "I guess you need some time to decide."

"Are you kidding? I can't see any downside. I'm in!"

"Great!" John replied. "Then I am ready to convert you if you're ready?"

"Sure, I guess. How does this work," she asked.

John explained he'd install a diamond stud on her labia and that is what will collect the energy. She took a deep breath and she was ready.

John moved between her legs, spreading them wider than was necessary inserted his ring finger into her pussy and with is thumb placed it where he wanted the diamond stud. There was heat, but no pain and she felt a tingling and when he moved his hand she had a beautiful diamond stud where his thumb had just been. With is finger still in her juicy pussy he cleansed her body of all illness and gave her limited mind control powers.

Removing his hand, he thought aloud. "I almost forgot, you won't need your milk any longer," As he extended his ring hand to her left breast.

"Wait, "she said. "Do you have to?"

"No," he said. "It's just redundant. You can simply use your mind now."

"I know," she said. "But, I like it. And since I can control my lactation it's pretty cool."

"Fine," he said. "You'll be the only one with that gift."

"Great." She said.

John told her that she will be properly trained on how to use her new gifts, tomorrow. Candace was still admiring her new diamond and when she looked up, John was completely dressed.

"Oh," he said. "I almost forgot," waving his hand over her crotch and breasts.

She felt a warm pleasant tingling feeling grow and then subside.

"What was that?"

"Oh, just a little something to help you enjoy sex more. I heighten your erogenous zones. You will enjoy sex even more now, if that is possible."

"Really," she asked.

Candace moved her hand up to her right breast and pulled gently on her nipple. "Ooooohhh!" She quickly let go, afraid she have another orgasm. "That feels good."

"Yeah, thought you'd like that. Feel free to explore that on your own." John said. He was about to head out, when he remembered he had forgotten to ask about what she'd been up to the last few days.

"Oh," she said. "Mostly getting a little revenge on an injustice, do you have time to hear about it?"

John agreed and joined her again in the bed as she told him what she'd been up to.

................................

The cravings Rachel was feeling had her in a state of desperation. She didn't understand why, but she wanted, no she needed to be between Candace's legs or any other woman or she'd go mad. She needed to make that happen soon.

"Candace isn't coming in, I have got to find another woman to let me lick her pussy," she thought. She knew it sounded crazy. Maybe that is why she kept repeating it, hoping that it would eventually sound reasonable. She calmed herself in an attempt to be rational. Who did she know was gay? Two names came to mind immediately, Doctor Ann Parks and the black woman in the cafeteria, Erica Green. She took the elevator to the third floor, pediatrics, hoping that Doctor Parker was working this shift. She was disappointed to learn that he shift ended an hour ago and she just missed her.

She took the elevator to the tenth floor. The cafeteria was pretty busy, it was the lunch hour and the place was packed. She saw Erica working the cash register, with a long line checking out. She would be tied up for at least the next thirty minutes. She hardly knew Erica, how was she going to get her alone and how would she convince her to let her go down on her? The thought of climbing between another woman's legs made her wince and then she became excited at the thought. What was wrong with her?

..........................................

John was laughing so hard, tears were running down his cheeks. Candace laughed with him as she continued to tell him how she took revenge on Rachel.

"Wait a minute," he said, "you had her name tattooed across her shoulders upside down and right side up across the small of her back." All of a sudden he burst out laughing harder than before. Finally when he was able to regain control he said. "I get it! So her partners will remember her name whether she is taking it from behind or giving head."

They both continued to chuckle, then John said. "And the red lettered tattoo on her butt, are you planning on making her a bimbo?"

"Well, by now she may already be one don't you think?" Candace replied.

"Well, from what I have read, bimbos are typically blonde with large assets and dim intelligence. She's a nurse after all; you don't want to endanger patients or get her fired, do you?"

She seemed to think about it for a while then admitted that she put her on a diet and an exercise routine. Then her eyes brightened and she said. "John, you could mold her body like you did mine and then she could become a bimbo, Nurse Bimbo or how about Nurse Bambi?"

John laughed and admitted, "As much fun as that might be there is a code masters of the Ring of Power must follow or be punished. That would be not be something I would be willing to do. However, I could shaper her body into something more beautiful than what she has now."

Candace agreed that would be helpful and then laughed out loud again as she remembered that she had made a mistake when she told Rachel that she would be eating only 800 calories a day, when she meant 1800 calories. The poor woman would be starving. They both broke into laugher again.

............................

Rachel grabbed an apple from one of the fruit baskets, and this action confused her, she wanted a bag of potato chips, nevertheless she got in line to check out. When it was her turn, there were still six people behind her in line. She exchanged pleasantries with Erica and asked her when she would be taking her break, reasoning that she needed her advice. Erica looked a little confused but told her she was scheduled to take her meal break in an hour. Aware of the growing line she said she'd be back just before then if that was okay. Erica agreed.

..............................

John looked at his watch, "I have to go now, but if you want to get together to do Rachel's makeover, I have a hole in my schedule tomorrow, otherwise it may have to wait a week or more."

Candace agreed to meet here at the prescribed time and jumped out of bed to give John a kiss before he left. She grabbed him by the neck, still naked after their sex play and standing on her tiptoes grabbed his mouth and shoved her tongue in and around. John grabbed her tight ass and pulled her in. The kiss went on for a while and John began to feel his manhood grow, and Candace hoped for another round. She was disappointed when he broke the kiss and embrace. But before he left he squeezed her nipples hard.

The reaction was immediate, Candace screamed as a jolt of pleasure rippled through her from her breast to her juicing pussy and spread everywhere from there. He knees buckled, fortunately the bed was just behind her and falling in she cuddled her sensitive breast only increasing the pleasure while the other hand went to her pussy which felt as though she was leaking down her leg. She didn't know how sensitive she was there and her hand reignited the already burning pleasure she was feeling.

John left knowing she would spend the next several hours learning her limits and how not to over stimulate herself.

................................

Returning to the cafeteria at the prescribed time, Rachel saw Erica close and lock her register. Erica smiled as she saw Rachel walked into the dining room, picking up her purse and brown bag lunch she strolled the short distance to meet her. She looked over the short fat white nurse and couldn't imagine what she wanted her advice on. They had been cordial but hadn't ever spoken much other than an occasional greeting in passing.

"Hi," Rachel greeted her a little nervously, "brown bagging it, I'd thought you'd eat here for free?"

"I wish," Erica said. "But that benefit seemed to go away with the new ownership." She took a seat and Rachel followed. Opening her bag she pulled out a sandwich and a apple, "What's on your mind?"

By now the cafeteria was about one quarter filled and Erica had taken a seat in the back where there weren't many people around so they could have a more private conversation. Rachel nervously beat around the bush and after five minutes, Erica still hadn't any idea of what the woman wanted.

Finally she asked in a more forceful tone. "Rachel, what is it you want?"

There was no escape now and she was like a drug addict going through withdrawal, so she asked. "Erica, I know that you like women, and I was hoping that you would let me eat your pussy."

Erica was a large woman, standing about 6'2" tall and although she was a little heavy, she was well proportioned, not fat, just big. She was also very black, not coco brown, but black like coffee. She had a very pretty face, when she smiled, and that was quite often, and her large eyes smiled, too. She possessed thick puffy red lips and a prominent nose with a small stud piercing it. Her hair was kinky but she wore in a way that seemed to enhance her beauty. Hearing Candace's request she let it hang in the air for what seemed like several minutes to Rachel, it seemed to echo, and she was sure everyone in the cafeteria heard. Watching Rachel carefully, and after considering several replies, including, "Who put you up to this," but instead she asked. "Are you any good?"

Rachel finally exhaled, she couldn't believe that the woman was even considering letting her do this.

"Oh, pretty good, but I am a little new at it. But I am a fast learner."

"Why me," Erica asked.

Rachel explained that she didn't really understand why, but that she just knew that if she didn't eat someone's pussy in the next hour, she'd good mad.

Erica shrugged. She really didn't expect a straight answer, but perhaps she could use this to her advantage. She told Rachel that she knew that she had influence at this hospital and she needed a better job, one outside of the cafeteria, perhaps one with a career path, if she promised to use her influence than she would agree, but she better be good at it.

At this point Rachel would agree to just about anything and Erica figured that out, too. So, she leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "If you don't keep your end of the bargain, I will fuck you up and I don't mean with my strap-on."

Rachel knew what she meant, it scared her. There was no doubt in the plump middle aged woman's mind that she could follow through on the threat. But she agreed. She was far too desperate now and the hope that she would soon have the relief she sought pushed her harder, she would have signed over her house if it meant satisfying the craving. Erica looked at her watch; she still had thirty minutes left on her break and told Rachel to lead the way.

Rachel led Erica to the doctors' lounge, where the "on call" doctors would sleep or try to rest during their long shifts. No one was around and the two women quietly slipped in to one of the open rooms. It was pretty small; the bunk beds didn't leave much space for anything except for a chair.

As soon as they were inside Rachel began pulling at Erica's clothing. She was more than ready. Erica stopped her and bent down taking Rachel's mouth with her own. They kissed while they both began resumed shedding clothing. Putting her clothing on the chair Rachel's heart was racing as she turned to see the large naked black woman reclining on the bottom bunk bed legs spread revealing the first black pussy she'd ever seen. She had a narrow black landing strip closely cropped and the prettiest pussy she thought she'd ever seen, large black lips closed together and protruding outward. Her mouth was watering. She moved closer and using her hands spread her lips gentle and began licking the juices. She was startled by the contrast of colors. She gazed into her pussy almost hypnotized by the jet black lips parting to reveal the deepest bright red imaginable. It was beautiful, her minor lips were almost bubbling juice and her clit only partially covered by its hood was the even redder, if that was possible. Rachel leaned in, extending her small tongue and took a few tentative licks, then began devouring Erica's pussy like it would be the last one she'd ever see. As she began to get Erica's blood to boil, she grabbed one of the woman's large black tits and pulled it to her mouth and sucked the thick nipple into her mouth. Rachel wished she had two mouths, she loved the tit she was nursing on, but she needed to get back to attend to that wonderful pussy.

Rachel wasn't her type. But, she couldn't remember getting this excited so quickly. She rarely been with anyone as old as Rachel, nor as pale. Although she was very much overweight, Erica was surprised it wasn't a turn off. As she looked beyond Rachel's bobbing blonde head as she continued to work her magic on her clit, she was confused by the upside down tattoo displaying Rachel's. She thought that Rachel was new to this maybe that was wrong. Or maybe she was just a little kinky. Something didn't make sense, but before she could reason it out Rachel's talented tongue had Erica on the brink of a strong climax. She grabbed Rachel by the head and steered her to the best spot and Rachel did the rest. Erica grinded her pussy into Rachel's mouth and began a low passionate scream. She grabbed a pillow and held it over her face and muffled what would have been a cry to wake the dead. This middle aged white woman did know her way around a quim.

With Erica's climax, Rachel was now freed from the strong desire to perform culliningus and her wits were quickly returning. Rachel was shocked by what she had done. The taste lay heavy in her mouth, and although she was appalled by her actions her first thoughts were how different Erica tasted from Candace. Just as that thought was complete, she felt herself being pulled up and on top the larger woman and she shoved the large fat nipple of her left tit into her mouth. This was great; Rachel loved sucking tits, although she didn't know when that had happened. Nevertheless, she proved it as she nursed on one than the other of Erica's large black breasts. Erica was deeply enjoying the attention and sitting up she cradled Rachel and bent to kissing the woman, first with a series of small pecks and later bring their mouths together for a long sensual kiss. The kiss caused Rachel's pussy to leak. She was very excited and realized that she hadn't yet come, but that wasn't the plan. Erica realized this too. It would be difficult to get through the rest of the day Rachel thought if she didn't have at least a small orgasm. But, it was getting late and surely she would be missed by now.