A Gift From His Father Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica removed Rachel's modest blouse and saw the padded bra covering her small tits.

"Much better," she breathed. Now why don't you remove those pants and make yourself more comfortable.

Rachel complied, pulling off her slacks, folding them and putting them on her discarded blouse. She now stood in her flats, granny panties and bra.

"Keep going," Erica said, "No one told you to stop."

Standing naked in the middle of Erica's den, Rachel was trying to decide what to do with her hands as Erica looked her over trying to decide what she was going to do next to the woman. She turned her around and eying the tattoos on her back, but stopped when she saw the one she missed on her ass.

"You little slut," She said, "You've been holding out on me, haven't you. Why you are a little tramp or should I just call you a Nurse Bimbo?"

Rachel didn't understand what she was talking about. Erica laughed and told her she had it tattooed on her ass in two inch bold red letters. Rachel tried to see, but couldn't so Erica backed her up to the full length mirror on the inside of her closet door and there is was "BIMBO".

Now she remembered finding it and crying over it. But she still didn't remember getting any of the tattoos, but it must have been at the same time as the other accessories.

"Nice piercings, looks like Dallas' work, am I right?" Erica asked.

"I don't know, I don't remember getting them done," Rachel said, still looking over her shoulder looking at the tattoo. She didn't mind the others, but this one would be hard to live with.

"Well time to get going," Erica said.

When Rachel turned back around she found the large black woman as naked as herself. She was tall and pretty muscular; she had a short trimmed landing strip of hair above her slit and two very large breasts sticking out from her chest defying gravity. Her large areolas were capped with two large half inch ripe nipples. Rachel had seen all of that earlier in the day, but in these less confined space she looked even more impressive. Erica sat down in her black leather couch and called Rachel with her curling index finger, spreading her legs wide.

"Come along Nurse Bimbo," she said. "I am ready for you to eat my snatch again."

Rachel seemed to be salivating, she love to eat pussy. She took a few steps and bent to her knees, with her hands she opened Erica's flowering pussy wide once more and was again smitten by the contrast of her dark black skin and the bright red of her juicy pussy. She wasted no time tasting the sweet nectar, which caused Erica to moan, much louder than she did back at the hospital. Rachel was becoming very good at eating cunt and it wasn't long before she had Erica screaming at the top of her lungs as he surrendered to a strong climax.

Catching her breathe Erica spun Rachel around like a rag doll until they were in a classic 69 and she began to taste the older woman's wet pussy. Rachel felt her eyes roll back in her head as Erica quickly hit all her favorite places. She tried to reciprocate, but her panting prevented her from being able to do much and she came in several quick strong orgasms.

Without warning she felt a thick hard something sliding into her wet hole. It was long and filled her completely. She screamed as she unexpectedly as the large cock like object split her in two. Erica didn't pay much attention to her as she slowly pushed the giant black dildo in and out of Rachel's pussy. In a series of mini orgasms Rachel twitched and shuddered unaware that Erica had left the room until she returned and had a twelve inch black cock attached to her groin.

It was frightening. Rachel was too slow to protest as Erica pulled her by her feet and spread her wide as she mounted the poor woman. Once again, Rachel was filled beyond anything she had ever dreamed possible. And to her surprise and delight she loved it, every inch. She squealed with joy and Erica continued to pound that monster in and out of her. She was dizzy as one after another she climaxed until she passed out from the incredible amount of pleasure, more than she ever thought possible.

When Rachel woke up she saw Erica changing tools to one that wasn't nearly as long or as thick. She stroked it a few times and then told Rachel she was about to take her cherry ass. She watched in silent horror as Erica greased it up with some sort of lube. Before she could say a word she was screaming with delight again as Erica pumped into her ass with long hard thrust. Rachel quickly learned she enjoyed anal sex as much and virginal sex.

This went on well into the morning, Erica fucking Rachel, Rachel eating Erica, a break for a wine cooler and a joint and more fucking. Rachel woke with the sun shining in her eyes. She found herself in bed with Erica and dog collar around her neck, a dildo in her ass and entangle in the arms of the large black woman.

She winced sitting up and sliding out of Erica's embrace, she was sore, hung over and hungry. Getting to her feet she retraced her steps and found all her clothes, except her granny panties, which Erica had altered with a pair of scissors and weren't worth retrieving. After getting herself together as best she could, she let a note for Erica, thanking her for the night and explaining that the new job was waiting for her. She left the number to call telling her to ask for Denise in HR for her starting time.

Rachel climbed into her car and found it painful to sit, but backed out of the drive way and returned back through the neighborhood she had driven through the previous night. She surprise how less scary it was during the day and how normal it now appeared.

....................................................

Karen was naked. She had just gotten out of the shower. She knew that, her hair was still wet. She was in a hotel room, sitting on the bed waiting. But waiting for what, she didn't know. Or why she hadn't bothered to put her clothes on. She didn't have any change of clothing. What was going on? She thought about getting up, dressing and leaving, but her limbs wouldn't respond. Just as she was about to panic she heard voices and the door opened.

The man and woman from the coffee shop entered and although they looked in her direction they didn't say anything or seemed to be surprised to see her. The man helped the woman out of her clothes and walked her over to the bed. She was pretty. She had a beautiful body, something from a men's magazine, she thought. The man looked deep into her eyes for a minute and then she scooted back on the bed and spread her legs. Why was she doing this? She wasn't into women. Then she felt her pussy get moist, very moist. She looked at the woman's face and knew where this was going. Why was she so excited? The woman crawled up the bed, looked at her and licked her lips.

.............................

To be continued