All Comments on 'A Gift From His Wife'

by neutrona

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 10 years ago
Another wrong category

Belongs in BDSM. And despite how much Kim's body might respond to this type of fantasy, it's not credible an employee would do this with a boss, even if he was not her direct supervisor. And the "boss" should have refused and gotten pissed at his wife for setting this nonsense up. One disagreement in the future, one cheat by the wife, and she'll hold this over Trevor -- "But I let you fuck Kim and live out your fantasy. Now I want to experience mine -- a really big cock -- if you really love me you'll let me do this . . . "

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Cameras

Okay, she showed her cameras in a drawer. That doesn't mean there weren't more cameras!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My problem with this mess?

Is that when you make your characters behave like idiots or fools, the whole story takes on that attitude. This story was simply ridiculous. After what happened to her, she'd NEVER go for this idea. That alone made the story not worth reading. UGH!

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Too brief

There must be more to this story. What haven't you told us?

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakealmost 10 years ago
A different opinion

Sorry to disagree with the comments so far, but this is Literotica. This is a fictional story about a fantasy in a world of make believe. It was very hot and very well written.

mashlover1974mashlover1974almost 10 years ago
Wish I has you as an employee

Thanks for the very nice story. It was very well received;)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
cameras 2

So the cameras were in the drawer while she was in the room, before she was tied up.

That does not mean they stayed there.

Also most cell phones have a built in camera.

She did not truly have enough trust in them for a bondage scene.

nastystoryguynastystoryguyalmost 10 years ago
I agree with Jake

Excellent story, well written and very hot.

No probably not realistic, this is FICTION!

I can never understand all the hoopla about category. If it's a good story why does category matter so much? In any case this story is about sex outside a marriage, clearly within the definition of Litrrotica's loving wife's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

No it's not entirely credible, but as has been pointed out this is a site for sexual fantasies.The story is well set up and I enjoyed it.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Comments Surprise Me

Ok, decent story, well written plausible basis. Yet so many seem to think of issues so far outside the story. Perhaps we should comment about the color of paint on the f'in walls. Ok the wife has an issue with bondage, I get it, so she asks someone to do her husband, Ok. Nothing out of the realm of possibilities. The camera comments was to re assure Kim because of the past. All in all well done, good sex and who cares if it was BDSM, gay or non fucking consent, it was good sex and a loving wife made it happen. Go read Sports Illustrated you moral anons!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
Fiction and little fantasy in a story is fine.

However, this story is far too unrealistic to be believable so I only read the first few paragraps and skipped to the end and rated it 1*.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Trevor?

Manly name for a manly man in a less than manly story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this until the end when Kim and Trevor avoided the necessary conversation about what they had done. They cannot pretend it never happened. The author cheated us out of a significant part of the story.

3***

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous