A Gift From His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the middle finger of his right hand slipped through her folds and touched her clit. She jumped at the touch and once again, strained her core against his hand, wanting more. "You like this, don't you?"

Kim nodded. He continued to caress her with his middle finger between her lips and then she felt him touch and circle her vagina. It was very wet. He slipped his finger in and then back out and her vulva suddenly felt the cool air. She heard him taste her on his finger and moan his appreciation. He let go of her and she wondered where he'd gone.

Then, she felt his hands on her thighs and felt his breath on her folds. His thumbs gently parted her outer lips and his tongue ventured in where his middle finger had been moments before. Kim moaned loudly and pushed against him.

He pulled back a bit and blew on her pussy. The feeling was amazing, this cool wetness tingling with excitement. Then, he kissed her and pushed his tongue through again. He licked up and down while she pushed against him and moaned. If he would only suck on her clit, she'd come. She was that turned on that it would only take a little suction. She wished she could tell him.

She was on pins and needles, sexually excited like she hadn't been in ages. And she needed release. The teasing was great but oh, how she needed the release.

She continued to arch her back trying to get him to do what she so desperately needed. She finally got lucky and had his tongue touch her clit and thought "that's it, make me come". But then, he pulled away. Completely. Kim let out her breath and slumped down against the pole.

He was behind her and his hands were on her breasts again, "You almost came, didn't you?"

She nodded frantically.

His hand reached down and he cupped her mound. Then he slipped his finger into her wet pussy. "Oh God, Kim, you're so wet. I'm just not ready to have you come yet. Hang in there baby, it'll happen soon, I promise."

He pulled away from her and she heard him undress. Then, it was like he started over, caressing her breasts, kissing them, nibbling on them, teasing them. His hand finally went back between her legs and caressed her sensitive skin, getting her to a peak of excitement once more.

He lowered himself to lick her core again, bringing her to the brink and backing off a few more times. It was pure but sweet torture and he knew it. Then, he said "I'm going to let you come baby, here you go." And with that, he sucked her clit between his lips and flicked his tongue on it, sending her crashing over the edge, moaning loudly into the scarf in her mouth. He rode the waves with her, gently easing her back down to earth.

He reached up and untied the two scarves from the hook. He pushed her down to her knees and pulled the scarf in her mouth out. He quickly replaced it with his hard cock. He pulled her hands on each side of him and had them rest on his hips while he gently fucked her mouth. "Suck me baby. Be a good little slave, suck me, lick me, give me pleasure."

She obeyed, enthusiastically. His cock was perfect. Not too small and not too big, it fit nicely in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around it, teasing it, alternating between suction and tongue teasing. He moaned his approval and continued to gently move back and forth. She was totally at his mercy, hoping he wouldn't push his cock too far and choke her yet also hoping he wouldn't take it away.

He allowed her to pleasure him for a few minutes and then pulled away. He quickly put the scarf back in her mouth and had her stand again. He tied her hands back up on the hook. Like he'd done earlier, he lavished her body with his hands and tongue, inflaming her once more.

Then, he pulled her hips forward and pushed his hard cock between her legs. At first, he was simply rubbing between her legs, barely parting her outer lips. But eventually, he pushed up and the tip of his cock made its way into her pussy.

Kim inhaled sharply at the welcome intrusion and moaned. Finally! But then, the angle wasn't great. She wanted more. She wanted all of him, not just the tip. But the way they were, it wasn't exactly easy. He moved back and forth a bit and then must have come to the same conclusion. He loosened the scarves around her feet just enough for her to be able to move slightly to the side of the post. He unhooked her hands from the hook but left them tied together around the column. He moved her hips to the side and bent her forward slightly.

She then understood that he was going to take her from behind so she helped by moving in the desired position. Indeed, he pushed his cock between her cheeks and into her wet pussy. It slid in without any problem and she squeezed him as soon as he was inside. He stayed still for a moment, clearly enjoying the moment.

It felt so good to have him inside. He filled her nicely without any discomfort. She moved slightly and he gave her bum a little slap. "You don't move unless I tell you to, understood?"

Kim nodded and allowed him to be the boss. It was after all his fantasy.

He kept his lower body immobile but allowed his hands to roam. He caressed her breasts and teased her nipples. He pulled her back against his chest as much as possible with the pole in the way. Then, he reached down with one hand between her legs and started stroking her clit. Her body reacted. He pushed her against him to prevent his cock from slipping out. He gently rocked back and forth inside her but his focus was on her clit.

He stroked, he circled, he teased and pushed her slowly but surely to another orgasm. Kim worried that he would tease her to the brink and then stop but she was beyond caring. She was in such a state of excitation that she just abandoned herself to whatever he wanted.

But he didn't tease this time. When he felt her getting close, he told her "that's it, come on my cock. Let it happen. Come for me, slave, come."

And she did. Intensely. When she was done, she slumped against him. He pulled out of her and untied her hands. Then, he untied her feet. Finally, he took out both the scarves that had her silenced and blind. He led her to the bed and laid her down on it. For a hide-a-bed, it was pretty comfortable.

His face went straight to her core once again and he lapped up all her juices. Then, he moved her to her side and got behind her. He pushed his still hard cock between her pussy lips and into her deeply. He pulled her leg over his and turned her face to his. He kissed her while he slowly moved in and out of her. His hand caressed her breasts and teased her nipples once again. Never had she had her twins so caressed and stimulated.

He then reached down and started caressing her clit. She moaned. He looker her in the eyes as he pounded her hard and quicker. His movements on her clit were speeding up too and she could feel another orgasm build deep inside her. It was getting close and despite having already come a few times, she needed this release again. He sensed it and slowed down his hand.

"No." she whimpered.

"Beg me for it. I want to hear you beg for it."

"Please."

"I need more than that baby, remember, you're my slave today."

In any other situation, she would never beg but this was different, it was intimate, it was his fantasy. And she truly wanted it bad enough to beg, please and say almost anything he'd want.

"Please, master, I need to come."

"You need me to what?"

"I need for you to make me come, master, please."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, he applied just the right amount of pressure, speed and angle to her and she exploded again. But this time, he exploded right along with her.

They fell asleep and napped for about half an hour. He gently tied her hands together again and laid them above her head. He spread her legs wide and made he come once more with his tongue. Then, he straddled her chest and lay his hardening cock between her breasts. He propped her head on the pillows and ordered her

"Suck me again, slave. I want to come in your mouth."

She licked him and sucked him best as she could without using her hands. He moved back and forth, rubbing his heavy testes on her breasts. But then, he changed his mind. He pulled out and went back to kneel between her legs.

"Only fools never change their minds. I need to feel your tight pussy again. Oh yeah, it feels so good."

He pulled her hips up on his and moved in and out, driving her insane. His cock felt so good! Then, he repositioned himself and took her missionary style but this time, he really fucked her hard and groaned as he came inside her.

He pulled out and lay beside her for a few moments. Then, he untied her hands. "We should get cleaned up."

Kim nodded. He led her to the shower and allowed her to clean herself up while he did the same at the sink. By some unspoken agreement, they both remained mostly silent. He walked her to the door and then sweetly kissed her. He handed her an envelope but she refused it.

"No thanks. I don't need that."

"Okay." He put the envelope away and kissed her gently. He held her face and said "Thank you."

She nodded and took a step out the door.

"Good bye Trevor."

"Good bye Kim."

12