All Comments on 'A Gift in Disguise Ch. 07'

by Talespin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago

really nice to see you back on this story. I thought there is a tad too much technical discussions and lesser plot/sex/character development going on.

TootsallTootsallabout 9 years ago
Must Agree with Wolf

Although the lengthy duration between chapters lends some justification to the repetition of the background, we don't need to be constantly reminded that he had to put the hospital gown on with the opening to the front. The inclusion of technical info certainly displays the author's understanding of a wide range of science including nano-engineering and biomedicine but I wonder if this doesn't put readers who don't have the same grasp of the subjects off somewhat. Still I hope that successive chapters are not unduely delayed: sometimes it is difficult to remember what stories are being read and which aren't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

great story to read. very enjoyable too. hope to see more of this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope you finish the story it's good and a great read

TalespinTalespinabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

To those who have commented both anonymously and pseudonymously, thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to read what I wrote and then submit comments.

As much as anyone else, I understand that sexual themes are the main reason for reading a story on Lit. However, what I am trying to inject into the stories with the admitted technobabble is some kind of plausibility. Sex has context in real life -- it rarely happens in 700 words or less. I am trying to leave readers thinking, "That could have been me," or even, "I wonder if that's true or if he's just making that up to enhance the story."

Regardless, my thanks for your comments are sincere.

Talespin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalespin@Talespin
309 Followers
Writer and photographer, audio engineer.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES