All Comments on 'A Gilded Cage Ch. 05'

by puella_defututa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

Bastard, bastard, bastard, How I hate him. How she could feel anything for him but utter revulsion is beyond me. She is a young girl little more than a child and he subjected her to that! Those reporters are the really so incompetent that they could not guess at her situation Him I would like to see castrated with a blunt knife. Her i find so weak it's pitiful, not heroine material at all. Her poor father was more deserving of respect than that sadist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVING IT!

You're an amazing writer, and I love where you're going with this. Keep up the awesome work, this story has the potential to make it big on here :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what pomp and circumstance...

If the effort put into murdering the King...was instead used in talking about purchasing drilling rights...well I guess we would not have this story. I was in awe with the pageantry.

Hey kinky...kinkykanizta...yea you get back to work. Waiting for your stories to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

I am so enjoying your creativity. Thank you for sharing it.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 10 years ago
Okay!

Now I understand why she had to be a princess and such an innocent one to boot.

Excellent story. This chapter in particular was extremely well fleshed out. Her mental confusion and and physical exhaustion is entirely appropriate. Still hate the magic cock syndrome. Does she have some sort of latent kink for humiliation? Until her sexual response is adequately explained this story will have a huge glaring hole in it. The buttons can be pushed in the right way and in the right order, but without the mind engaged the response would be minimal at best. Perhaps she can embrace her sexual response as her escape? Perhaps she can imagine she is being touched by a lover and not the general? I'd like to see you explore the mental confusion and her inability to hold onto any thought for very long. Such extreme stress will shatter the mind; it will seek escape and safety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm done

This story was good and suspenseful up until this point. There should have been a way to get her father out of there. All the other threats causing her to act and her fiance being caused to doubt her then led into a trap....nah. Thanks for writing as it truly was good but I've given up hope of her getting free or him finding redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I... I should be resisting this not being dressed like a doll. I should be struggling, I should want to fight you, I'm as weak as they say I am..." what kind of a loose nutjob asks this question to their captor and destroyer

hate her foe being weak

and hate him for showing her his fake love fake care fake gentleness

all those luxury he gave her arent anything but a payment to her for whoring out herself to him

yes she could have been treatex worse but its still better than to warm the bed of the man who humiliated her in public and murdered his father

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i respect her king father and fiance more than that dumb whore herself and the bastard general

the whore saved the bastard general from rape charges and let her father die pretty much like stupid stuckup sansa of game of thrones

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous