All Comments on 'A Girl in Need Ch. 06'

by northlander

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Interesting ideas

How did he twist it around in his head to make it seem right to

have sexual relations with the under age children

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieabout 13 years ago
Interesting Chapter...

This has been a great story. Love Pat. Really Love Jake. Love the storyline, and actually how you have delicately woven it with case they have covered has been beautiful throughout this entire series.

I like that they fell in love fast and I loved this chapter.

The final part was very good, well written but I found his 'come to Jesus' genuine, but beyond improbable. Not an expert beyond a personal interest and my Masters' level nursing courses in Victimology and in the Criminal Mind, the light doesn't come on just like that...

But still... it will be incredible to see what happens next.

Perhaps Bernard lost his faith, but he did receive Divine Intervention.

Can't wait for more!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

To think that really are people out there like Jacobs, very sick individuals and worse.

Remember: If you don't act when you see something wrong, then you're what's wrong. If you see something do something. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Surprised at the amount of self delusion that an arrogant self centered faith leader can act as if he was a God to his own family. How the 'mighty' are humbled?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous