All Comments on 'A Girl With A Secret'

by Robard

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bullshit!

Repeat...Bullshit!

MistressMerryMistressMerryover 16 years ago
Good story.

Ignore the underage moron in the first comment. He (and it's obvious that it is an boy or at least a boy in a man's body that sits in a dark closet somewhere masturbating because he is a boy!) doesn't understand a well written and sensitive story as yours.

Don't be discouraged by this asswipe! Keep writing. Some subject matter just doesn't appeal to others (Lord knows, I've had my share of naysayers and bashers on this site too).

Just hang in there and keep true to yourself.

MistressMerryMistressMerryover 16 years ago
Good story.

Ignore the underage moron in the first comment. He (and it's obvious that it is an boy or at least a boy in a man's body that sits in a dark closet somewhere masturbating because he is a boy!) doesn't understand a well written and sensitive story as yours.

Don't be discouraged by this asswipe! Keep writing. Some subject matter just doesn't appeal to others (Lord knows, I've had my share of naysayers and bashers on this site too).

Just hang in there and keep true to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Say what??

<p>Ignore the moronic poster <b>below me</b>.</p>

<p>This story <i>really</i> needed a disclaimer. If that is your cup of tea, good for you, and anyone else who wants to read it. But you need a disclaimer to warn folks like me, who don't go for this style of story, off and away from your story here. As it stands your probably going to get a lot of nasty post because people who don't normally like suprise stories that are in the wrong catagory, and some are going to be posting mean and spiteful comments. A disclaimer would stop them before they got too far.</p>

<p>This really belongs in the <b><i>Transsexuals & Crossdressers</i></b> catagory not here.</p>

jack_strawjack_strawover 16 years ago
I'm behind you

I thought this was a very good story. It's a touchy subject that you handled with sensitivity and restraint, and the story is well-written and flows well. My only complaint is that you really rushed the ending. The bar scene was the climax of the story and the aftermath was where you should have finished it. Instead you really didn't give us an ending. I would have liked to have seen how their relationship deepened rather than have their future written off in a couple of dozen words. Nevertheless, a commendable effort.

CarcamCarcamabout 14 years ago
A Thought Provoking Story !

A nice story about somebody trapped in the wrong body and trying to change - I wonder what some of the bashers would say if it were them ? Keep writing !!

psycho_bunnypsycho_bunnyabout 14 years ago
The Ending: Really?

The rest of your story was great; it was all very compelling. But... try putting some effort into the ending next time.

I mean, you could have recapped the scene in the emergency room, built tension about whether Jessica's genitals were salvageable or not, etc.

Seriously; the ending just ruined it for me.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF YOU CANT FIND THE ONE TO LOVE

take what you can get and cums naturally. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Wow

A very deep tale. It's tough to comment you really have to read it to understand. I'm just glad I never had to live out this scenario.

thruholewizardthruholewizardabout 9 years ago
Paul is a real man .

I do not know what I would do if confronted by Jessica , I would like to think I am mature enough at 61 to handle it with respect and a calm thought process. The bar scene was pretty unrealistic I think .I would have left long before things got out of hand drunken idiots never make for good bar company ....when transgender bashing started that would have been my que that I needed to be elsewhere ,especially with Jessica .

I liked the story it dealt with something new in a nice way ....

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rather unexpected......

I think overall, it was a really good story that dealt with the the issue of transgenderism in a very sensitive manner. At the same time it depicts society's attitude towards it. It was something I could relate to. I also found the protagonists reaction at finding out about her refreshingly honest. And I think in general, I quite liked the story.

However, the violence at the end seemed a bit misplaced.....or the whole bar scene in fact. It was rather farfetched. And the idea of her getting stabbed on her penis just seemed like you were trying too hard to push the idea of her transformation.

That being said....apart from the last scene.. I quite liked the story and found it very relatable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous