All Comments on 'A Girlfriend's Photo Shoot'

by storiemax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyabout 9 years ago
Good story

Perfectly understandable English. By and large I enjoyed it - even though I would never allow my girlfriend/wife to do that. But I damn near didn't read it because of the introductory polemic. What's up with that?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Good story for a girlfriend...

Good story for a girlfriend that never got to be his wife...The problem telling a story about a girlfriend is that she and he didn't have say the vows...And both can use the other for achieving their fantasies, with no need to have any responsabilities...The psychological weight of this story would have been very diffrent if she was his wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Simple fuck scene. Thanks for the effort.

Not a lot of tension or drama. Kind of dumb really. What is it about these characters that should make us care who, when, or where they fuck? So the story lacked an intellectual hook. If it was supposed to be interesting just because of the sex, it was too simplistic, and kind of crude. Crude is exciting when you are thirteen years old, or if you have never grown up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I got off.

I liked the restraint. Good story. I also almost didnt read it due to the intro though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wimpy fags

You are either a major pussy or she is a flat out whore which gets off on wimpy sissy boys and pushing them around. Story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice little fantasy

...but lacking a bit in drama, I suppose. I know when it's my own particular letch I don't need drama to get aroused, but I do appreciate nervous tension - which is what I experience when my own letch appears about to be realized in real life.

Side notes: "...don (not dawn) the first outfit"; "...lo (not low) and behold"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Instead of excusing bad editing with stuff like your opening.....

.....statement, try using your grammar editor and, wildest of ideas, lean on one of the volunteer editors in this forum to clean up your otherwise interesting stories.

You are not the only writer with challenges. Don't make excuses, make arrangements that ameliorate the challenges you face.

And frankly, silly spelling issues don't quite rise to the level of "problems processing the English language". If you are a person for whom English is a second language, then Bravo! for your efforts.

In any case, do yourself the favor of NOT lowering your standards or making excuses for chronic errors, when there are so many resources available to help overcome them. DO something about it!

Oh, hot story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent.

Loved this story, a good story and well written. In a word 'Excellent'.

Please, please write a continuation.

riterexriterexabout 1 month ago

Loved the building of this stiry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous