All Comments on 'A Glimpse of Control'

by StoryScott

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Good start

So Terry is the emerging cuckold and Gail the slut wife--interesting!

But where does that leave Abbie?

The story begs for a sequel--or two--or many more.

It's a 5 star story line with many sub-plot possibillities, so keep it coming.

DaflingerDaflingeralmost 11 years ago
hot story

well written.

hbcplhbcplalmost 11 years ago
Re

A great story, very well written!!

Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She's a slut

Just give her the divorce she deserves and be done with it.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 10 years ago
good start!

This was an interesting start to the story. I like the idea of witnessing Abbie discover her own desire to dominate and control a man. I think the tension between her desires and her upbringing would be very exciting. It would be wonderful to see her slowly given to her desire to control a man and assert her own needs above his.

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

OK, bad grammar early on makes a story hard to read. So check this: "Despite being a good 7 or 8 years younger than her, she felt herself drawn to him. He was a few inches taller than her, with a cute face and a naïve charm that made him seem caring."

What? Do you see what's wrong with that snippet? Watch this: "Even though ZAK was a good seven or eight years younger than SHE, ABBIE felt herself drawn to him. He was a few inches taller than SHE, with a cute face and a naïve charm that made him seem caring."

I mean, c'mon ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks...sexy story...got me in the mood rather quickly.BJH

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

made me nice and hard reading this. I want to be Terry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous