A Good Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many strokes?" He mused. "Ten perhaps?"

Panic made me struggle violently, a muffled pathetic whimpering, mewing sound filling the air as I shook my head furiously from side to side, increasing the feeling of dizzy disconnection I was already suffering.

"No," he agreed. "Not enough, fifteen then?" I froze as I understood where he was going with this, he was just going to keep increasing the number until I agreed. Defeated, slumping against the ropes I nodded numbly, closing my eyes and waited for the first blow. It landed across the middle of my back, I jerked, a still-born scream dying in my throat. The next blow landed across my shoulders, causing the same reaction; the blow after that landing across my still throbbing buttocks. I began to loose track, my reactions growing sluggish, my screams reduced to whimpering sobs. Yet I knew, despite the pain that he was going easy on me. The crop would leave a nasty mark for a while, but he had not broken the skin and I was grateful for this kindness.

The blows stopped. Silence. I felt my wrists being untied and gentle hands laying me forward onto the bed, hands roaming my body, exploring, stroking, tender. I could hear the sound of running water, smell my favourite lavender bath oil. I felt a presence behind me, hands lightly running over my aching back; fingers gently pushing into my cunt. My feet were still tied to the bottom of the bed, I couldn't stop the invasion, but as it continued I realized I didn't want it to stop it felt great; soft, sensual, relaxing; two fingers working in and out of me while a thumb scraped my clit. As my body rocked slightly at the movement my nipple clamps rubbed gently against the bed, feeling so good it was making me wetter by the minute. The fingers were removed and I moaned at their loss and the full feeling they had taken with them, until I felt something much more solid pushing against the entrance to my pussy from behind. His cock, he was going to fuck me, finally, take my virginity, such as it was after my heavy usage of vibrators for the last five years. He pushed the throbbing head of his dick slowly into my cunt and I felt the walls open up to welcome him, it was too slow, I wanted him inside me. With what little strength I had left I pushed back, forcing nearly half of him into my cunt, the nipple clamps rubbing again, the pain sending spasms through my pussy which grasped and twitched around him. I heard his sharp intake of breath, then his soft chuckle as he acquiesced to my wishes and in one solid thrust pushed his full length deep inside me. The feeling was amazing, so full, so stretched, so very different from a vibrator. He began to thrust in and out, pulling out until just the head remained, then pounding back in to the hilt, his balls slapping against me. He leaned over my body rubbing my clit with one hand, while pounding into me. I panted and moaned my pleasure, as I felt the familiar feeling of orgasm building inside me again. I felt my cunt walls start to squeeze, milking his cock, desperate to have his cum splashed inside me. I listened to his groan of pleasure and it pushed me over the edge, the orgasm making my aching damaged body shudder, bright white lights again, but this time it was too much, as I felt his hot cum spray through my insides, the world retreated into darkness and I passed out.

I came back to reality as I was lowered into a hot bath. The nipple clamps and ball gag were gone, only the leather collar remained. Sadly his cock was no longer inside me either. I squeezed my cunt walls at the memory, they felt a little sore, I smiled, I could still feel him.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," he murmured. I looked into his eyes as they held mine, questioning, had he gone too far? I smiled again, kissing him. His tongue pushed into my mouth, stroking, sucking, I wondered if he could taste himself in my mouth still.

He bathed me and washed my hair, trying hard not to cause me any further pain, occasionally laying light kisses across my body. I was so very tired, I could barely stand when he helped me from the bath, wrapping me in one of the hotels bath robes and helping me to brush my teeth. He lay me on the bed and I dozed as he showered. I woke as he gently sat me up, removing my robe, and lying me under the bed covers, wrapping his warm naked body around mine, my back fitting comfortably into his chest, his breath on my neck. He lent forward kissing my cheek.

"Sleep well my pet, tomorrow I'm going to teach you how to suck my cock," he whispered, pulling me tight into him. I smiled, it was a good beginning.

12