Mother-In-Law

Story Info
Attempts to flash mother-in-law finally pays off.
1.6k words
4.32
27.8k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married to my wife for just on 10 years. She had come from one of those, "no sex before marriage-type" families but I can attest that she did not follow this while we were dating and during our engagement.

My wife and her mother were from European stock, which made them both attractive and passionate about things they cared about. Her mother had long divorced her husband so from the time I knew her, it was just her.

My mother-in-law was one of those that made you feel very welcome and loved to talk to you endlessly, in a very genuine kind of way. Once when I was training for a marathon she would come around quite often during the week. I would get home from work, give her a quick kiss on the cheek and try to get ready to squeeze in a run on my home treadmill. In my rushing about, I would start to strip off in front of her as I gathered my water bottle and towel. I often got down to my underwear as I quickly moved around her, wanting to knock out my run before dinner.

After a quick (30 minute) run I would be a mass of sweat and then have to take off my clothes to jump into the shower. I would start to strip down all the way to my underwear, my body glistening with sweat and my mother-in-law seemingly wanting to start a new conversation about something. I could never quite bring myself to strip off my underwear right in front of her, although the thought did go through my mind to do this many times. The chair she usually sat in gave her a view down out hallway. Once as I went off for my post-run shower, half way down the hall I pulled down my underwear. Whether she saw anything or not, I didn't know. I thought of walking back the other way as if I had forgotten something but it wasn't something I had the courage to do.

One Xmas we stayed at her place which was a three hour drive down the coast. She had a treadmill, so I was able to keep up my running during the time we were there. Being Australia, Xmas time is summer and it was very hot in the garage where she kept her treadmill. I was sweating in no time. For some reason I was quite horny after my run, so I stripped off all my clothes, including my underwear. My wife had gone for a dip in the pool when I had started and I knew she would be there. I knew also that my mother-in-law would be in the lounge room sitting on her chair. I bundled up my clothes and pressed them to my groin as I went from garage to the house. As I passed through the lounge room I froze when I saw her. "I thought you'd gone swimming", I said. She indicated that she wanted to have a rest. I didn't know what to do next. I couldn't very well drop my gear onto the floor. We made a bit of small talk and then I went off to have a shower.

A bit of a breakthrough came when all three of us went swimming a few days later. I'm not one for swimming so it surprised no one when I announced after about 20 minutes that I'd had enough. My wife was at the end of the pool I got out of and her mother was half way down the other end (so, about 10 metres away).

I grabbed my towel and began drying off. I started to peel my swimmers off as I continued to dry. I had no underwear on, so I was able to dry all over and flash my dick as I did it. My wife could not see what I was doing as I was standing right above her. Even if she looked up, I would be able to cover up in time. My mother-in-law however could see me as she was looking in our general direction. I didn't push my luck too much and after pretty much being dried off I went back in the house.

I would find out later from my wife that as much as I had been trying to show my dick to my mother-in-law, she had been equally keen to see it. Early on in our marriage my wife had apparently said to her, "If a boy shows you his willie, he trusts you. If his willie gets hard, he likes you". She had taken this to heart and, being her new son-in-law, wanted me to both trust and like her.

It may have been the holiday season, or summer or simply the fact that we had known each other for 10 years but my mother-in-law decided to progress things. Traditionally at Xmas we would give each other presents but they were always modest (think pair of socks or a book).

Xmas day came around and we had a nice dinner. We were all drinking a little bit more than we had been and that evening we came to exchanging presents. I received a small parcel from my mother-in-law and immediately my thought went to socks or a tie. I opened it up and it was underwear. Very good quality, silk underwear. Again, I wasn't aware of it at the time but my wife and mother-in-law had discussed this and thought it was a good idea.

I looked at my mother-in-law who had a beaming smile. She wanted to know what I thought and I looked across to my wife, who was also smiling but maybe not in a convincing way. "They're very nice, thank you", I said.

"Why don't you try them on", she said. Given it was a warm summer evening, I was wearing a tee-shirt, boxer shorts and underwear. She was seated about four metres away from me and my tee-shirt was pretty long so I figured I could quickly put them on and put my boxer shorts back on.

Thinking back on the events now I could see that my mother-in-law was manipulating the situation a bit. This was her way of getting me to "show my willie". I stood up, and dropped my boxer shorts and quickly took down my underpants. I grabbed the new ones (they were actually very nice -- I'd never had silk before) and as I pulled them on, I could see that they were a Medium. They ended up a bit tight, as I expected but, what was this? A small plastic tag on the front waist band. It was a security tag. I didn't even know underwear could have a security tag.

I must have regarded the tag a bit too much as my mother-in-law noticed and apologised, offering to see if she could take it off. Without the time to respond, she grabbed a nearby chair and propped herself in front of me. In one fluid motion, she pulled down my underpants this time clearly exposing my willie in front of her. My dick was basically at her eye level as she started to work on the plastic tag with her finger nails. I held my tee-shirt up slightly so it wasn't in the way.

At this stage my wife had come up behind me to assess the situation. If my mother-in-law had just concentrated on the tag I might have been alright but her eyes kept looking up at my cock just starting to bob in front of her nose. I started getting a bit flustered as I wanted to contain myself but it was proving very difficult.

Just then my wife said some words that have since stayed with me. She whispered in my ear, but loud enough for all to hear, "If you need to erect, that's OK". If I need to erect? I had never heard my wife say that sort of thing before. Who says something like that? It was bizarre, but at the same time, it was the sweetest and best thing I could hear just then. While it wasn't that I needed permission per se, it was good to hear that an erection would not just be ok, it would be welcomed. I relaxed and my dick slowly extended out and up. I'm surprised it didn't touch my mother-in-law on the way through. It was soon sticking up hard and rigid as my first honeymoon night with her daughter.

My mother-in-law declared that she would have to take it back to the store to have the tag removed. She apologised profusely, all the while my cock was at attention and she was eye level with it and her daughter looking over my shoulder. I thanked her for trying and took the underpants all the way down and stepped out of them.

I briefly stayed standing, tee-shirt gathered up and dick hard and throbbing. My wife said something to the effect of needing to sort this out and mother-in-law gave my dick a nice squeeze with her finger and thumb as she got up off the chair. It sent a spark of electricity through me. I put on my boxers and popped the band over the top of my knob. I knew I wouldn't need them for long.

My wife and I scurried down to the guest bedroom. I took off my boxers again and this time my tee-shirt. My wife, who seemed equally as horny, took down her PJ bottom and splayed herself on the bed. I entered her quickly and began pounding. My wife groaned quite audibly and not muffled as with previous nights. We were both aware that her mother knew very well what her little girl was up to down the hall. I don't think we even closed the door.

I quickly came inside my wife's pussy and reached for the tissues as I extracted my cock, still somewhat pumping cum as I withdrew. We kissed passionately and knew that visits to my wife's mother's place would never be the same again.