A Good Exchange Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it? You like my cock in you, inside your hairy, wet cunt?"

"Yes...I love your cock....Oh...Oh...I'm almost...there...fuck me...fuck me... fuck me...I love your dick.”

“Take some more,” I said as I rammed my cock deep into her, my hands grasping her waist from behind, guiding her, “Here’s more cock for you, for your wet cunt...here’s my dick right inside you....deep in you...”

“ Ooh, yes, just like that...Oh, yes, use me...fuck me good...what a sweet cock... I am close...yes.....fuck me deep with that thick dick...Oh...Oh....OOOOOHHHHH...OH....I am... there.....OOOOHHHH....YYYYYYEEEEESSSS!!!"

Her ass was pressed against my belly as I pumped my load, my hands grasping her waist, pulling her against me as she made animal sounds, her body shaking, trembling, her breathing gasping and uneven as she was jolted by her orgasm.

My own orgasm followed, my senses exploding as I emptied myself into her, felt her contracting her cunt muscles, gripping my meat, milking me and I moaned as I came, then collapsed by her side.

It took me a couple of minutes to catch my breath.

“So what’s the surprise?” I asked.

“From a phone conversation we had today, Bob knows about the swinging, but believes that it will take place on Saturday, not tonight. I drove here in your wife’s car, so when Bob gets home in an hour or so, he will be surprised to open the door and find Isabel waiting to be taken and I have arranged it so you and I can watch the whole thing.”

Suddenly my limp dick became hard.

“Let’s go,” I said to Sally, “This should be interesting.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

It felt strange, walking around almost naked in Sally’s home, waiting to surprise her husband with an impromtu fuck. It felt strange, but also erotic. I was naked except for a linen robe I had borrowed from Sal that was mid-thigh in length and offered a good view of flesh in the front.

I was ready. Totally ready. I had crossed the line with Sally so the line was crossed and all I could do then was let go, live out the wicked dreams of sexual lust with happy enjoyment.

Sally and Nick arrived five minutes before Bob. They parked my car around the corner and came in through the pool deck area, where the glass door had been conveniently left open. Nick, Sal and I did some light kissing and hugging, but the lights of the car coming up the driveway announced Bob’s arrival.

The master bedroom had a large walk in closet and Nick and Sally hid there, both protected by darkness but able to see the room through the slats on the wood door. The lights in the bedroom were dimmed down to a comfortable, sexy haze. As a precaution against Bob hearing noises coming from the closet, I turned on the stereo system, tuning in a soft, romantic FM station.

I heard him come in the house and my heart thumped inside my chest. This was for real, not a dirty conversation or a daydream. This was a real man and a real cock while his wife and my husband looked on.

I shivered in fear but felt the warmth between my legs moist with desire. I stood by the bed, waiting, as Bob came near, as he approached the room expecting his wife and finding me... so very ready to be fucked...

“Nice music, honey,” he said as he entered the room, “Are you ready?”

He stopped and stared, confused at finding me in his bedroom.

“I am ready.”

“I...eh...where’s Sal?”

“Fucking my husband.”

“Are you serious?”

“This is how serious I am,” I said as I opened the robe, exposing myself, “It will be good, Bob...real good.”

I let the robe fall and stood naked in front of him. I cupped my tits in my hands and the fingernails caressed my nipples. Bob was frozen, speechless.

“Oh, Bob, it’s okay...It will be real good...I am going to suck your cock dry and ride your meat like a Texas bronco...come here...”

He came into my arms and we hugged as our lips met and his hands roamed over my nude flesh.

_____________________ ________________________ ______________.

There it was, just like in the fantasy, only now it was real. There was my wife in naked splendor being gropped by my friend, his fingers probing between her legs or opening her ass cheeks while she undressed him, her hands undoing his shirt, tie and pants.

Sal and I had both undressed in the closet and now we gropped each other in the darkness of the closet without taking our eyes off the wooden slats, where we watched her husband and my wife standing by the bed, both naked, kissing and touching.

Isabel went on her knees, one hand stroking Bob’s cock while her mouth engulfed his mushroom head. With her other hand, she grabbed the back of his thighs and guided him back and forth. Bob moaned, threw his head back and clenched his ass as his cock slid in and out of her willing mouth.

My prick twitched in Sally’s hand as she stroked me in the closet. I touched her back, my hand massaging her hairy mound as we both continued staring at my wife sucking off her husband.

Isabel was sucking Bob’s dick with a flourish, letting it out, licking the sides of his shaft, circling the round cock head with her tongue and then sliding the flesh tube in and out of her mouth, his cock slick with her saliva, her fingernails teasing his balls as she increased the tempo. Isabel made wet sucking sounds as she blew him and he groaned deeply, overwhelmed by her mouth.

Isabel turned her head, continuing to suck Bob’s dick, but looking towards the closet door. She looked right into my eyes and moaned.

“Are you ready to fuck me, Bob?” she asked, pausing her oral mistrations but still stroking his meat, “Are you ready to stick your big, fat cock into my wet pussy?”

“Oh...” Bob gasped, still in awe of the moment, stunned by Isabel’s raw language,“Sure. Yes.”

“Come here,” Isabel said as she stretched on the bed, her legs open, “come and fuck me deep, baby, fuck my wet cunt.”

Then it happened, before my eyes. His cock vanished between her legs, the thickness inside her as she moaned in delight and pushed up, meeting his thrust. There was my wife, legs wide open, taking Bob’s cock to the hilt, his shaft slick with her wetness.

“ Oh, Bob,” she moaned loudly, “let me be your whore… fuck me with your hard cock...yes, grab me hard...use me as fuck toy, Bob....yes, yes, you slam your cock into me…oh, you are so hard and thick….my husband wants to see me get fucked by you, Bob.. he likes it....he likes to see me get fucked by other men....fuck me, Bob....oh yes, fuck my wet cunt... fuck me hard...Fill my cunt with your cum, Bob, fuck me like a whore..."

Bob was silent but active, on top of her, pumping his hips to a rhythm of motion, a cadence of penetration and withdrawal and I watched from the closet while Sal stroked my cock and I fingered her. I looked at my wife, legs open, the thick cock sliding into her smooth cunt, her hips bucking against him, fucking back while they frenched kissed, their faces glistening with each other’s juices. They rolled over and she went on top, his cock vanishing into the slit between her legs. This was Isabel, my wife of fifteen years, her nipples hard as they rubbed against my friend’s chest, her chestnut mane of hair twirling around as she rode his meat, bucking and twisting, moaning and talking while Bob gasped and fucked her in amazed silence.

------------------------ -------------------------

Every second was exciting, from sucking him to have him impale me with his fat cock, everything was beyond description.

His cock had fucked my mouth well, as I looked towards the closet door. Was Nick playing with himself while his wife sucked a friend’s thick cock? Was Sal playing with my husband as they watched me blow her husband?

I licked Bob’s cock with total lust, thrilled at the feeling of a new dick upon my lips. It tasted and smelled different than my husband’s and I enjoyed it, licking the head and shaft while my fingernails caressed his hairy balls. I felt like a whore sucking him and I liked the feeling.

I teased him.

“Are you ready to fuck me, Bob?” I said “ Are you ready to stick your big, fat cock into my wet pussy?”

“Oh...Sure. Yes.”

“Come here,” I said as I stretched on the bed, my legs wide, “come and fuck me deep, baby, fuck my wet cunt.”

Suddenly, Bob was above me, his weight coming down on me, his thick cock sliding into the wet folds of my cunt. He pumped his hips, pushing his dick deep into me and I responded, grunting with animal pleasure, opening my legs more, feeling his meat lodged tight inside me.

"Oh, Bob, fuck me. I am so wet....feels so good…oh yeah…oh…I like…you...enjoy me…"

We moved and moaned while our mates watched in secrecy. I thought of my husband looking at me, at Bob on top me, cock inside cunt, his hardness inside me... Sex had never been so erotic or wantonly wicked. I contracted my cunt muscles, squeezing his thickness and he gasped in delight, his tongue flicking out, licking my face.

I was loving Bob’s cock inside me. I rolled over, now on top, opened my legs wide and pushed down on his thick head, feeling his hardness inside me. I was filled with lust and the more I talked to Bob the harder his meat became.

“Oh, Bob...” I said as I rode him, “you have a horse cock....it feels so warm inside my wet cunt...use me....I’m your fuck toy....fuck me good with that horse cock...oh, Bob you are so hard, so stiff....fuck me good....fuck me nasty with your horse cock, Bob....give it to me... I’m your nasty, cock sucking whore.”

------------------------- -------------------------

In the closet Sal sensed I was coming and went down on her knees, my shaft sliding into her mouth as I came, biting my lip so I would not scream and betray my position. As I exploded in Sally’s mouth I saw my wife and her lover also orgasm.

“Oh...Bob!” Isabel screamed, “I’m ....now....you fuck so sweet....with that thick cock...come baby....come to your whore, your fuck toy.... OOOOHHHH!.... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!”

Isabel collapsed on top of Bob. For about two minutes the only thing happening was the sound of the stereo as both bodies were tangled, unmoving on the bed. Sal and I were on our knees, also recuperating from our own orgasmic releases.

After a couple of minutes, Bob and Isabel headed for our washroom, which allowed Sally and I to leave the house, dressing in the backyard.

“We will come back later,” I whispered to Sal, “and have an orgy. Meanwhile, let’s give them some quality time together.”

“Yes,” she answered as we walked towards the car, “let’s take a shower together. I want to soap and play with your balls.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said as I patted her ass, “sounds like fun.”

12