All Comments on 'A Good Marriage Ch. 07'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH yes!

Good story! Deserves another chapter or two...My gf and I have started down that same path.....she and I loves it when she fucks my ass with her "Feeldoe" dildo while it is inside her pleasuring her.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so so

sounds like she's now the only one getting their dick wet. honestly i'm not sure why she married him, it doesn't seem like she loves him. it seems like she's been training him, getting him ready to turn over to her lovers. it's taken her a while as she's tested the waters but she has him almost ready. personally i think the story's been going downhill. sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Told you by chapter 8 or 9

She will be fucking around and not give a shit about waht the little cuckold wants. Yes she is now fucking him up the arse. Soon her lovers will be fucking him up the arse while she laughs at him and his attempts to be a man. She of course doesn't even wnat to think about what he wants only what she wants. Is there a more selfish lover on this site? I don't think so. But of course they still have a 'GOOD' marriage. At least from her point of view. And someone said if she is such a round heeled slut why did she get married in the first place?

CarlottaCarlottaover 14 years ago
More Please

i can't belive how negative some people are. If you don't like it, what the hell are you doing here?? I like it. I think it is sexy that they are doing this together as a committed couple. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I made it about a third of the way before

I vomited

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Carlotta?

Your first story was good and was what most readers on this site would call a true loving wife story. Your second stroy was about slut. So I am not surprised you liked this story. But tell me, do you fuck your partner up the arse? do you brag and boast to your partner tabout previous conquests and what you would like to do with them? And most of all, are you one of those wives that cuckold their husband? Like this slut wife will? If so you are very misguided. And this 'marriage' is nothing of the sort. To the writer, what's install for us next? Black gangbanging? Forced cock sucking? More strap on play? the possibilties are endless.

jomarjomarover 14 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Most of you seem to be missing the point. The second chapter in THE story (not A story in and of itself) sets up a conflict. They truly love each other - she's a loving wife and he's a loving husband - so how will they work it out? And they are surprised to discover they enjoy the sex talk about her past - what's so threatening about that? Keep in mind that everything takes place in a loving relationship in which the couple is committed to spending the rest of their lives together. You're going to love the next chapter, you'll see.

snath1958snath1958over 14 years ago
The conflict and the reconciliation

It is a well developed thoughtful story and not for the fainthearted people. Sometimes, it takes a lot to reconcile to the realisation of what you want from the bottom of your heart.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Is she teaching him to be a whore for her men?

Is she going to bring men into their affair and marriage? Will he be a whore to those men? Will he watch while they fuck her, and then will he be fucked by her lovers? Will she finally make him her cuckold clean-up boy? It seems like this story is heading that way. I hope not. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing- nice progression into next steps

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Awesome series and Carrie is a "She Devil" disguised as a loving wife. Like her hints about her eating pussy while he is right next to her taking a cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES