A Good Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers

"I'll stop when we hear anyone, I promise," I said again, "But listen to that rain, it won't be for a couple of minutes."

"Aah," she moaned as I tweaked one of her nipples, "You've got to be quick!"

"I will."

I brought my mouth to her neck and pulled on her nipples. They were super hard. I felt them, I measured them, I tested their firmness. I did everything I could to remember them when they were gone from me. I had to download enough memory for the rest of my days.

"You shouldn't be doing this," Julie said into the air.

"But it's wonderful, isn't it?" I replied. It was for me. I kissed her mouth again. "Come up on me."

I dragged Julie up to sit on my lap facing me. She held her palms to her temples and waited quietly in the darkness for her head to stop spinning, not fussing when I undid the rest of her buttons. I could hear her breathing over the rain. Her tits held their shape firmly behind the drooping bra. Wanting to get her naked, I dragged her shirt over her shoulders.

"No. Don't do that. They're coming back. You can't undress me."

"It's pouring out there."

"They'll see."

"See these?" I asked, holding a breast in each hand and bringing one to my mouth.

It was so dark, I wished I could see better what she looked like but I dare not turn on the overhead light in case it broke the spell. "No one can see anything. It's too dark, even for me. Just take off the shirt to get rid of the bra, then you can put the shirt back on. Okay?"

Julie sighed and ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked. I could feel her hips flick slightly as I tongued her nipples.

Without asking again, I swept the sleeves down her arms and threw the top to the floor. I pulled the bra away from her body. I could feel and smell her nakedness. I had Julie Brown sat on me completely topless. It was stuff of legend. I would fight to keep it that way. I held her against me and massaged her naked back until she groaned in appreciation. I pushed her back to suck her breasts and then to pull my own shirt off, leaving up both undressed on top. When I brought her in to kiss me again her nipples scraped along the skin of my chest and both of us moaned. It was a wonderfully sexual moment.

"I love you with your clothes off," I couldn't help but tell her.

"We need to be quick," she said.

"It's raining too hard. We've got a little while, you don't have to worry."

"I should put my shirt on in case they come back. I can leave it open at the front..."

"Leave it off. Please. Having you naked is a dream."

"Really? You like it that much?" she asked, kissing me.

"I do," I said sincerely, putting my tongue in her mouth and running my hands onto every part of her top. "Your tits are unbelievable."

"You like them?" she asked, holding the back of my hand as it squeezed her left breast. "They're not too small? Michael teases me they are too small."

"You're kidding me. I fucking adore them! How could anyone call these small? They're big! The bastard Michael Hendy is a stupid bastard, your tits are perfect."

I pulled her up so I could latch my mouth onto them, thinking of all the times I had wondered what it would be like. It was so much better than I could have imagined. They were amazingly solid and sensitive. I could feel her hips move more and more from the attention on her chest.

"Oh, oh, that's...oh," she reacted as I tongued her nipple. By this stage I was holding her ass through her jeans and no doubt my mind was heading toward them. I sucked her chest wondering if my next move should be a hickey at her nipple or try to undo her jeans. I decided jeans.

I brought my face up to her lips and we kissed gently. I reached between us and took her jeans button, undoing it as Julie kissed my ear. I pulled her zip as far as I could and she let me, shuffling back slightly so I could get it completely down. Having her pants undone was cosmic. I went to pull the waistband downward.

"Hey. Hey. We can't do that. People are everywhere. It's bad enough if we get caught like this," she whispered in my ear, referring to the tits scraping over my bare chest.

"The rain hasn't stopped. No one is coming."

"You gotta leave them on," she told me.

"Julie. Come on. You know I'm never going to do this again. We've known each other for 5 years, I've never even seen your cunt. Not ever. Please. Just let me this once."

"I don't want to take my pants off."

"Please," I begged.

Julie compromised. "Those guys will be back. You can put your hand in, okay?"

Julie Brown had just given me permission to reach in and finger her pussy but I was being driven by a higher need. I had this one chance to be naked with her and I didn't want to stop.

"We could leave them on, or...," I pressed, "...I'll take your jeans off but leave your panties on. I promise. Please. I promise."

"Brett, no, we'll get caught. I don't want to get in trouble." Teasingly, she was kissing my face as she said it.

I feigned having difficulty getting my hand into the front of her jeans. At the feel of pubic hair I almost caved in and did as she asked, to fight my way in and finger her with her jeans on, but I wanted them off. I was becoming stubborn. It was almost to the stage of hissy-fit. Most certainly I could be described as whining.

"I can't. It's no good. It's too tight. Just take them off," I said in a hump.

Julie took her time to think. She lifted herself off my lap and kneeled on the seat away from me, putting some distance between us. I could hardly see her naked breasts hanging there it was so dark.

I regretted what I'd done immediately. I shouldn't have pushed her so far. I'd broken the spell and she was going to put clothes back on. Putting my hand in her pants was still better than nothing at all. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I had to get back to where I was with her.

"Julie, please, I'm sorry. Just ignore what I said. Come back over here. Please."

"You can't get me naked," she warned.

"I know. I know. I promise I won't. I promise," I said, meaning it at the time. "I won't try anything. Just come sit back on me. Please."

"If I take off these jeans, you can't take my panties off. You have to leave them on. Do you hear me? Do you promise?"

Wow. Oh wow. I fought to keep the sperm in my stem. That wasn't what I thought she had meant.

"Ah. I promise," I said as calmly and solemnly as I could muster, trying not to give away my surprise and delight.

"You can't break your promise, okay?"

"I won't. I won't."

I couldn't see properly, it really was that dark. I heard and felt her shuffling her jeans down her legs, then she sat on the seat pulling them over her ankles. I couldn't help myself. I ripped at my own belt, button and zip. I pulled my jeans and my underwear all down in one sweep and off my ankles before Julie felt her way back over to me. She could tell I'd taken my jeans off but was surprised when she reached out and felt hard, bare cock. She didn't say anything, just gasped. After the briefest hesitation she knelt next to me and tugged on it, sizing it up.

I could feel myself losing control. It was more than I could have ever dreamed. She brought her face in close to mine, pulling hard on me. I could feel her breath on me. For sure she'd done this before, which was both good and bad.

"You're so hard," she whispered.

"Uh huh!" I mumbled.

"You like this?" she asked quietly.

"Uh huh," I repeated. What an understatement. "You...do this to...the bastard...?"

Julie ignored my question.

'We've got to be quick. Before they come back," she moaned.

She kissed my face and neck while squeezing my balls and tugging on my cock. Her hair tickled my skin as she kissed my chest and my stomach. I got the impression she was trying her hardest to make me cum quickly. I was trying my hardest to hold on. It was a battle.

What happened next almost made me pass out. Julie brought her lips down to my lap and without asking swallowed the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh. My. Fuck!"

I didn't know what to do. No girl had ever put my cock in her mouth. And now it was in the mouth of royalty. My eyes began to spin. My head went light. Julie tugged the shaft and bobbed her head up and down, sucking and licking. I tried to reach out to get my hand into her panties as she did it, but it was too awkward, I had to settle on holding one breast. After an excruciating five minutes of fighting and groaning and moaning and swearing and punching the seat, I exploded. I tried to tell Julie, I tried to pull her away but she stuck fast to my cock.

I saw stars in the blackness. I went kaboom in Julie's mouth, again and again. I'd never lost so much cum, as you could imagine. I was in disbelief as Julie's head stayed in place, taking all of it, gulping, sucking, pulling the sperm from me and drinking it into her stomach.

I was speechless. Girls really did that? Royal princesses knew about that? They did that?

Julie finally lifted her head and smacked her lips and said it tasted a bit old.

I lost my mind. I picked her up and threw her onto her back on the seat. I pulled her thighs apart and dashed my head between her legs. I pulled her panties to one side and threw my lips and tongue into her pussy. She was saturated already. I rubbed it all over my face and drank as much of her as I could, trying to down as much of her juice as she had mine.

I didn't really know how to do it well, but it was working. Julie was squirming at the sudden attack on her vagina. She was soakingly sloppily wet and pulled my hair hard. She shuddered as I bit and sucked on her clitoris.

Despite not wanting her pants taken off, she lifted her hips to help as I pulled her panties down her ass and along her thighs.

After getting them off her ankles I pulled one leg wide and buried my face again into her pussy, this time throwing fingers into the mix. She wasn't too small, I could fit three in her. I sucked on her clitoris and drove those fingers into her, grinding myself into her pussy with five years of pent-up passion. Julie writhed and kicked. If anyone was nearby they would have heard her groaning and screaming. I got a fourth finger in her and pushed and pushed and all she groaned was 'more'.

So I came up to give her more. With her underneath I kissed up her body to her lips. I stank of her pussy and she complained briefly but she kissed me anyway. She sucked on my tongue as my cock prodded at her pussy. Her hands pushed my ass harder at her pelvis, but her words contradicted.

"Please. No. Don't put that in there. You can't put it in there."

If she didn't want it, why were her hips flicking and her hand squeezing my ass so hard?

"Too late," I said as my head found her hole. I fucked her one inch, my cock-head bathing in Julie Brown juice for the first time. It was wondrous.

"You can't put it in there," she said again, but her body was fighting her. Her hands dug into my ass. I forced my pelvis at her. Bit by bit my cock stole into heaven.

Julies mouth and eyes were wide open.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Ugh!" she groaned. "I can't believe...oh shit."

Surprisingly it was harder getting into Julie than it was Maggie Huang. But I got there. It wasn't very romantic, I was rushing to get into her before the moment passed. I grunted and humped and pushed until my cock was immersed in the cunt of the only woman I ever wanted to fuck.

Once I was all the way in I kissed her mouth and squashed our pelvic bones together. Julie kissed back like a girlfriend would. She kept saying oh-my-god, oh-my-god as I humped her, both of us completely naked, mating like proper adults. I fought back the urge to cum again, I didn't want to stop. It was the happiest moment of my life.

"Let me come up top?" Julie begged. "Please."

I reluctantly pulled out of her pussy and sat straight in the seat, facing the front of the car. I lifted Julie's naked body and swung her over to sit on top of me, facing me, our pelvises pushing together. Julie held the back of my neck and leaned back. She rubbed her pussy up and down the length of my cock, covering it in more muck. She lifted to masturbate her clitoris with my cock head.

"We should just do this," she begged me. "You shouldn't put it in there."

"Huh?"

"We shouldn't go all the way," she moaned, her cunt lips pushed against my shaft.

"Bit late for that," I said honestly.

Having just cum in her mouth I was feeling strong. I was feeling good. I reached down between us and pushed my cock to her entrance. Julie lifted then dropped slightly and we could feel it was in the right place again. I slopped at her hole for an age, just the head of my cock pushing her open with each move. Cunt and cock were dancing with each other, kissing, getting ready for the moment again.

"Be gentle. Please," Julie gasped into my ear.

"I will be."

"Do you promise?"

"I promise. I promise."

"It's my first time," she whispered at my ear.

I choked back an enormous gasp. Her first time? What the...? I didn't stop to ask why. I wanted to get back inside before either of us had time to think about the enormity of what she just said. I held her and pushed my cock upward, opening her. As my cock ground further into her, Julie gave a series of short screams as we went past each bump. It seemed easier to get in when she was on her back.

"You want to lay back down there? It was easier to get in you lying down." I asked.

"It's okay. It's okay."

"Is this for real your first time?" I asked incredulously as I was safely inside.

Julie nodded into my hair.

"Shit. How do you feel?" I asked her, my cock bathed in her pussy.

Julie didn't speak, just shrugged. It wasn't easy sitting up this way, I had to force her on and off my cock. She was grimacing. She looked like she would be sore afterward.

"Julie, baby, you seriously haven't had cock in you before?" I asked.

"No," she screamed, "Shit, wait. Stop. It hurts."

If someone was nearby, they would have heard that.

"It's okay," I tried to tell her. "You'll be okay."

"It stings," she whimpered, beginning to cry. "It stings. Oh, god I feel sick."

I stopped the conversation and held her head, bringing her lips to mine. She stank of alcohol, mixed in with her sex. I put my tongue in her mouth and she responded, tonguing me back. I brought my hands to her ass and pushed hard. Her cunt took all of me again. I couldn't believe it. After all these years. How could the bastard Michael Hendy not have got his cock into his girlfriend? It almost beggared belief. And even if it was true, why now all of a sudden?

"Stop thinking. Fuck," I told myself.

"What?" Julie asked.

"Nothing. I'm just saying I feel privileged to fuck you."

"Oh."

I held her ass and pulled her up and down gently.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I think so," she said quietly.

"You like it?" I said, humping at her.

"Easy. Please. Be gentle."

"I will," I smiled.

I was hard as stone. I knew I was as big as I could be in there. I let us sit together for a while to stretch her, let her get used to having cock in there. We kissed softly and I ran my hands over her body, lightly teasing her bare ass, flicking gently over her nipples, tickling her neck, combing her hair with my fingers.

"I'm so glad you are naked."

"Ah!" she moaned as I lightly palmed her ass.

"I can't believe you took your clothes off. I can't believe you're naked. I can't believe you have my cock in you."

"I can feel it," she whispered, "It's so big."

"Can I..."

"Can you what?"

"See if...see how you..."

"What?"

"See if you can do it?"

"Do what?"

"Fuck properly."

Julie paused, then nodded.

"Are you sure?" I confirmed.

She nodded gently again.

I pushed her body up straight and held her hips tight. Slowly I ground her up and

down.

"Slowly, slowly," she begged. I could just see in the dark she was biting her bottom lip.

I pushed on, gradually raising the tempo.

"Oh my god," Julie moaned.

"You're actually fucking, baby" I said, encouraging her.

Julie had one hand in her hair. I took her other and brought it to her own breast.

"Squeeze your tit baby. Squeeze your tit," I told her.

I couldn't tell exactly what she was doing but her hand stayed there. I pulled her further off and on, pulling almost all the way out and thrusting fully in. It was bumpy and tight but she was wet enough to force it through.

Julie wasn't saying anything. She whimpered and brought her face forward to put her tongue in my mouth as I put my cock in her cunt. The smell of her pussy in the car was overwhelming.

"Oh god. I'm so drunk," Julie slurred again. "What are you doing to me?"

"I'm fucking you."

Julie sat up straight and felt down where we were joined.

"Oh my god," she moaned, leaning down to kiss my mouth.

"You okay to keep going?" I checked.

Julie nodded, "I guess."

I held her ass in one hand and a breast with the other. I humped as hard as I could from below. We could both hear her cunt slopping.

"Julie...I can't help it. I'm going to cum."

."Okay," Julie whispered into my ear.

"Julie...I'm going cum in you."

"What?" she whispered.

"I'm going to cum in your cunt."

"Don't do that," she slurred, "Don't. I'll get pregnant."

Julie did nothing though, she made no effort to move off me. She felt it coming but sat still as I held her ass as tight as I could, pushing against her pelvis. I squeezed her and yelled at the top of my voice. I fairly screamed my sperm into her body. Stars flew. I was euphoric. My sperm spilled deep into the cunt of Julie Brown. The first sperm in there. I was at the peak of my short life.

I humped and humped at her until every last drop had passed. Julie now had my semen in both ends of her. It was as miraculous as it was unexpected. We kissed and kissed afterward. I couldn't lose my hard-on, even after coming twice.

"I can't believe you did it in me," she whispered at my ear. I could feel her shaking her head.

"I'm sorry. It felt too good to stop."

"This is not good."

I didn't know what to say. It was good as far as I was concerned. I'd pay the price of being a teenage dad if it meant sharing my life with Julie Brown.

"Can I get off?" Julie asked. "It hurts."

"Oh," I pouted, "If you have to."

It took longer than you would expect. Her cunt was swollen and sore.

"Shit. It stings, it stings," she complained as we slowly disconnected. She leaned back against the opposite door, legs open, dabbing at her pussy. Sperm poured from her onto the car seat. I shuffled down and squatted next to her. I leaned down to kiss her lips, testing how she felt. It was a relief when she grabbed me and kissed lovingly, like you would to the man who took just took your virginity.

.

"You liked it?" I asked between kisses.

Julie nodded gently. "I guess. I never expected it would happen like this."

"Or with me."

"No, I didn't expect it would be you."

"Are you upset?"

"No, it's okay."

"Are you sure? Your boyfriend won't be happy with you."

"It's okay. You're my friend at least. Not some stranger."

We kissed for a little while. I squeezed her breasts and she groaned, lifting her hips slightly. I reached down between her legs and dabbed at the sperm still running from her.

"I can't believe you came in me. Are you crazy? What if we have a baby?"

"You wanna do it again?" I asked, ignoring the issue.

"Can you?" she asked, reaching out for my cock. I was softening but I felt I could get it up again if she wanted.

"I can try."

"Give me a rest first?" she suggested, kissing me.

"Suck my cock?" I countered.

Julie nodded. She was so nice.

She shuffled down the seat and put her head to my groin.

"It smells bad," she complained.

"It's just us," I laughed. "Come on. You swallow your own spit, right?"

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers