A Good Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers

But her main complaint was that Dr. Edwards had insisted on examination, to check for any infection because she'd had unprotected sex. He needed to take swabs. And even worse the nurse was there. She knows Julie's mom, what if she said something? (Which was a bit over-dramatic, Julie was already 18, by law they couldn't.) When they saw she wasn't wearing panties and was completely shaved they didn't say anything. Nothing at all. If they had said something she could have at least defended herself, could have explained. But saying nothing was a disaster. They must be thinking things they dare not say. What a slut they must think I am, she wrote, followed by "Grrrrr". But she got all the tablets, took them there in the doctor's room.

She said she tried to ask if not wearing underwear increased her chances for infection, hoping it would open the doctor up on what he thought of her being naked under her skirt but all he said was it's a personal thing, there was no harm. She thought he might at least say she'd have less chance of getting pregnant next time if she left her pants on, but he said nothing. She wrote 'sigh' then signed off as 'Julie, officially non-pregnant woman'.

I watched the video of us fucking for the 15th time and sighed myself.

The next time we were alone and had any chance to speak was some weeks later in the summer break. By chance we met in a 7-11 not far from the beach where we'd had lunch that Sunday. We had both come with our own groups but there was an opportunity to chat for a few minutes at the rear near the fridges. I couldn't help myself, I had to ask about her sex life.

"So. You've done it?"

"What?"

"Fucked him?"

Julie smiled and nodded.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked.

Again she nodded. "Another trip to Dr. Edwards," she complained.

"Did he check again?" I teased, nodding at her crotch.

"No, but there's no difference..."

"What do you mean?"

Julie looked left and right, and up for cameras, before lifting her skirt. She had no panties underneath.

"Shit. You're still shaved?"

"Yes," she said dryly.

"Why?"

"Because you are a pain in the ass. 'It'll grow back by Friday'. What a load of shit. All I had by then was a tiny bit of stubble. I had to shave it all again before I saw Michael. If I had stubble it would have been more suspicious than being clean shaved. I had to say I did especially for him, for my first sex."

"He believed you?"

Julie shrugged. "He would have believed anything just then, getting it all that time."

"But why keep it like that? Now you've fucked him it can grow, no?"

"Turns out he loves it. When his buddies saw it as well, that was it, they loved it too. I'm destined to live my life like this."

"You went back to the beach with them?" I asked dejectedly.

"Yeah, and we're going there again now," she said in a tone that I should realize it's a regular thing now.

I felt sorry for my loss, it was written all over my face. Julie gave me an empathetic rub on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry," she said sincerely.

"There's no need, you don't owe..."

"Oh shit. Oh shit. I forgot!" Julie interrupted, covering her mouth with her hands.

"What?"

"Oh shit."

"What?!"

"I meant to tell you."

"Tell me what?" What could be so dramatic? She couldn't have been pregnant, surely?

"That day."

"That day?" I repeated.

"At the beach."

"The beach. This one over here?"

"No. No, the other one."

"The one you're going now?"

"Yes, yes," she said, but still held back.

"The nude beach...what?" I asked quietly.

"My cousin called me. He saw us."

"He was there?"

Julie shook her head.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Online."

My eyes widened.

"You're kidding me?"

Julie shook her head. "My cousin saw us. All of us. Even the bit at the end."

"Shit. Where did he see it?"

"He sent me the link."

"And?"

"It's us."

"You can tell?'

Julie nodded.

"But could other people tell?" I asked. "If you didn't know it was us...would you know it was us?"

It was a mixed up question but Julie knew what I meant.

"He knew straight away. Anyone would. There are some super close-ups."

"Shit. You should have told me."

"I meant to."

We were silent for a minute.

"Which site?"

"Some animal thing, those little pets."

"Mice?"

"No bigger."

"Xhamster?"

"Yes, yes, that. You know it?"

"Everyone knows it," I told her.

Just then the bastard himself, Michael Hendy, came strutting down the aisle. I became flustered, it wasn't what I had expected, I don't think I gave very good account of myself in the alpha-male stakes. He came to Julie and held her ass, condescendingly asking who I was then seeming to pretend to remember me, calling me dude and making some hip handshake I fucked up doing properly. He laughed and took his girlfriend from me. Again. He lifted her skirt from behind as they walked away. He deliberately showed his hand on her bare ass as they walked down the front then outside. Julie looked back and mouthed 'sorry'.

What a bastard.

At home I found the pictures on that website. They were buried down the listing by then. They had gone up only a few days after being taken. There was 72 of them. Amazing. Some of them were pretty good. I could do with some beefing up but didn't look too bad, I thought. Julie, of course, was spectacular. The laugh on her face as a wave crashed between her legs, slit on full view, what a beauty.

Whoever took them was at beach level and had a good camera, it was amazing no one noticed or stopped him. He must have been on the move, too. When we were in a clinch at the end and I was fingering her he'd moved almost all the way to the other side to get a decent shot of me playing with her bare flaps.

I could only hope that since no one had said anything to me or Julie (other than her cousin) or to the bastard Michael Hendy that we might get away with it. Especially as the photos fell deeper and deeper into the past. I made sure I took a copy of each one of them though. What a glorious day, what a glorious memory to have, that and the videos. I wondered if she kept a copy. Probably not.

There was only one other intimate moment between myself and the non-virgin Julie Brown before we went separate ways forever. It was a whole year later.

At our final year 12 after-party people started making drunken speeches at some unknown hour of the night, sometime before dawn. The party was on a beach this time. Julie was by the fire and at the end of a slurry short speech thanked 'the man' that had taken her virginity for her, and that if he were here tonight (only Bobby and I knew he was) she would happily find him in the same spot they first did it and lose her virginity all over again. Most people were completely confused and thought her a drunken fool. Me however, I asked Bobby for his keys and at the first chance stole Miss Brown quietly off into the darkness.

"I can't believe you still shave," I said as my cock slunk into her.

This time we left the roof light on as she leaned back in my lap, naked and gasping at the erection in her cunt.

"Wax, actually," she panted, "And it's all your fault I don't do hair anymore. I told you that."

"The whole time since then you've been shaved."

"The whole time," she confirmed.

"You've gotten big down there,' I said, slightly nastily. It was true though, I felt like I could move sideways inside her.

"You can tell? I guess I've done a lot of..." She didn't finish the sentence.

"Just the bastard Michael Hendy? Or have you fucked other guys too?"

She didn't answer, Julie just leaned in and kissed and masturbated on my cock. Her ass felt wonderful back in my hands, guiding her up and down my erection. There was skill in her hips, no doubt. She enjoyed being naked, her clothes had fairly melted off and she didn't care at all this time if people could see in. Her natural talent had been refined, practiced.

In a way it was nice closure. Julie was so obviously another man's woman now, her heat and passion was ingrained rather than spontaneous, she had so many little tricks and twists and things she could do with her tongue.

She even made me dip my cock into her ass; she said she can still only take half a cock-length, Michael was training her. Everything we did, it was all a repeat of what she did with the bastard Michael Hendy. The innocence, the connection between us was gone. This was sex, just pure unadulterated fucking. Hey, I wasn't complaining, I just felt strangely empty.

"How many cocks have been in you?" I asked again as the squelching became louder.

"Only Michael," she moaned.

"Really? Why so huge?"

"I don't know."

"You have sex so often?"

"Only on the weekends."

Julie said nothing of the toys Michael bought her to use over webcam each night, each of them bigger than any cock.

"Every weekend?"

"I'm allowed to stay with him now."

"At his place?"

"Uh-huh."

"Your parents know you're fucking him?"

"Uh-huh."

"You got caught?"

"Sort of. Dad found my pills, and Mom saw I was shaved."

I could feel myself getting harder inside her.

"Where's your boy live?" I asked, ineffectively trying to belittle him by using 'boy'. I guess it seemed silly given I was two years younger.

"In a share house."

"And you stay in his bed?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Every weekend?"

"Friday night until Sunday evening."

"Shit."

I picked her up and turned her around, pushing back in from behind.

"Oh, that...do that."

"You like it?" I asked.

"Do it more."

Julie hung onto the handle above the door. I gave her the best I could. She was growling and twisting her head and her hips. When she lost it I could feel muck pour from her, it was like she peed. That hadn't happened last time. We dropped to the seat after, her back against my chest, puffing. I saw movement outside the window, someone had been watching her cum. I didn't say anything and Julie didn't notice. We sat in the stench of her mess, wet and sticky on the seat and on our skin.

"You wet yourself."

"Sometimes...it happens these days."

"You peed."

"It's not...I don't think it's pee. I don't know what it is."

"You do that with the bastard Michael Hendy?"

She nodded. "Sometimes."

"How much does he fuck you?"

I don't know why I was obsessed with the sex they had, it got me harder thinking about him being with her.

"I told you already. You really want to talk about me and him?"

"Yes."

"Ergh. Friday night, in bed or out on the sofa. Saturday and Sunday morning, usually until lunch."

"How can he do it so much?"

"I don't know. He gets hard easy."

"No wonder you're stretched."

"I know."

"Are you okay with it?"

Julie looked around and up at me.

"You should know I enjoy it. Right from the beginning. You were there, remember!"

"The housemates must know."

"Yeah," she snorted, "They know. No locks. Those guys love walking in on us, it's their favorite pastime."

"Julie?"

"Yes?"

"I want to keep having sex with you."

"I know."

We saw each other through til dawn, kissing and touching while we waited for me to get hard again between cums. It dripped out of her and over everything, the car fairly reeked of sex. Julie no longer ducked down as other cars around us started to leave one by one.

By the time Bobby ran out of patience and came back to his car it was daylight. Some people had gathered around the car watching through the windows as Julie sat on me and humped her hips at my cock. She kept her face buried in my neck so people couldn't see who she was, but some of them must have guessed. How many girls at school had a body like hers? Bobby got into the front seat and neither of us covered up. We stayed joined at the pelvis as he drove us away from the audience and parked at a quiet spot closer to home.

"Good to see you like this again, Julie," he smiled back at her.

"You like watching, huh?" she teased him.

"Give me something to watch then," he responded.

Julie did. Bobby had his own proper smartphone by then and took it out to record our final ever fuck. Julie turned to the front to face him. He filmed her as she pulled her cunt up and down my cock. The dribble of sperm I had left mostly went into her vagina but she pulled off and dropped her head fast enough to take the last bits into her mouth, showing it to the camera then swallowing before yelling 'cut' like at her place the year before.

We rode home naked, holding each other and kissing but there was no more sex, I was out of steam. Julie dressed as we parked in front of her house, leaving me with her bra and panties and a quick peck on the cheek. She went inside and that was the last time we were ever alone together.

I dream of her of course. I still watch the videos and look at our pictures. I have never been as obsessed or in adoration of anyone as I was with Julie Brown in all those years of high school.

Unfortunately every girl I've ever been with since has unknowingly been compared with her and failed miserably. It's fucked my life up, truth be told. I've never been able to settle into a relationship. I may never. Sometimes it is better to have never loved at all, than to have loved and lost.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers