A Good Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made just enough sense. Julie reached out and held me, sucking my cock and licking my shaft clean. She may not have fucked before but she clearly knew her way around a blow job. When she was done I pulled her back up to me, this time facing away so I could play with her tits and her clit as she leaned back against my body. It was getting cold in the car but neither of us cared.

"I guess those guys are not coming back," I said stroking her breast and the inside of her open legs.

"Imagine if they saw us now?" she worried.

"I don't think Bobby would mind, hey."

Julie stroked her own breasts and stomach.

"Do guys really like my body so much?"

I snorted and flicked at her clitoris, making her hips twist. "You're the most talked-about fuck at school."

"Really? Guys really say that, they actually talk about fucking me?"

"Hey, I thought you didn't like swearing."

"It's not my fault. You keep doing it."

"Yes, guys talk about fucking you."

"Wow." Julie thought for a moment. "What about you? Did you ever talk about fucking me?"

I took a deep breath.

"Every night I dreamed of you with my hard-on on my hand."

"Ewww!! That's gross!"

"Just kidding!" I lied.

For a while we were quiet, Julie laying back on me, face up. My hard-on was pressed against her naked ass. I ran my hands all over her bare front and she held my arms as I did it.

"Seriously, you never had cock in you before?" I asked again. It was crazy she had lasted this long.

I could feel Julie shaking her head.

"Fuck. That's just...amazing. Why now, why me?"

"I don't know. I thought those guys were coming back, I didn't think it would go this far. I didn't mean to."

"You sure you won't regret it?"

Julie got up and turned around, crawling onto me. She pushed her breasts against my chest and kissed me.

"Do you think I should?"

"No. Actually, you look like a woman who wants more."

"You know we can't do this forever, right?"

"I know," I said frowning.

"But," she said kissing my ear, "I'm alone until Sunday."

"Sunday? Why? What about the bastard Michael Hendy?"

"He's got a game, he won't be home all weekend."

"You won't see him at all?"

"I was meant to go over there to watch. But I think I feel too tired from the party. And mum and dad have a wedding, they fly back Sunday night," she smiled.

"So...what do you want?"

"Nothing. Just saying," she teased.

"You want to stay together for the weekend?" I asked.

Julie nodded and kissed me, bringing my hand up to her breast. She had tasted something she wasn't quite ready to put back on the shelf. "If you want."

We did it in Bobby's van that night as much as her pussy could handle, through to sunrise. It was a blessing to finally see her body in the light. It was as flawless as you would expect. The fluff on her pussy was so soft and small and the dried cum surrounding her hole was sexy as hell.

I watched her take my cock in her mouth, I watched my cock sink between her legs, though we had to move carefully - she was seriously sore and swollen. When Bobby came back Julie was face down and bum-up with my cock in her cunt from behind. He was stunned to pull the side-door open and see it. I guess we should have thought to lock up. Julie was so sore we couldn't pull her off straight away. Bobby stood and stared as I drew my cock out of her pussy in slow motion.

Julie screamed at him to turn around while she waited impatiently for me to get off her, and while she gingerly moved around the car looking for her clothes but wild bulls wouldn't have shaken him from the view. Instinctively Billy knew he would never see a pair of tits or pussy like it again. Julie put on her jeans and shirt on but couldn't find her underwear.

(Interestingly, on Monday at school someone had pinned her bra and panties to a cork-board in the year 12 common-room with the message "Lost at after-party. Must try on to prove ownership. See Max for fittings." They must have fallen out when Bobby opened the door. More than one of Julie's friends suggested it looked like the type she wore but Julie was able to laugh it off.)

Julie and I stayed in the middle seat behind Bobby while he chauffeured us away. It was wet and muddy outside and seemed like most cars were still around despite, or maybe because of, the overnight weather. Julie snuggled into me like she was my girlfriend, there was no point hiding our tryst from Bobby after what he had just seen.

He told us on the way home that Mary and Alice had ended up in the cars of year 12 boys, probably doing what me and Julie had been doing. The two cars they got in hadn't moved, so he assumed they were okay, just hoped they weren't pregnant. Julie and I both blushed.

Wendy Wu from year 12 had pulled him into her car and gave him a blow job but said she was having her period so wouldn't take her panties off. He wasn't sure whether to believe her or not.

There was no pad, he said, but Julie countered she probably uses tampons.

Bobby promised not to say anything to anyone about me and Julie. He teased me that no one would believe him anyway.

He dropped us at Julie's house, staggered that I was going in with her but too tired to ask just how serious it was - something I wondered myself.

Both of us wanted a shower and we were in desperate need of sleep. We washed some of the pain away from between her legs before crawling naked into her bed. It was small for two people, but I didn't care. I was in Shangri-la. I wanted to stay awake, I wanted to savor the moment, I wanted to ravish my human deity some more but I couldn't. I shut my eyes for a moment and that was the end of me.

-------------

When I woke it took some time to work out where I was. It was dark and the room was foreign. My head and back hurt like hell. So did my dick. Why was I naked?

I sat bolt upright.

Julie.

I was at Julie's house. I looked around in the strong streetlight from outside, I was alone. Where was she? Shit. I sat in complete silence to see if I could hear anything.

Nothing.

I crept naked to the door and opened it as silently as I could. Was anyone else there? Was Julie even home? I found my clothes by the light from the window and pulled on my jeans and top, leaving my underwear and socks behind. As I walked carefully down the carpeted hall I could hear voices. I could hear a TV, but then Julie was talking to someone as well. I crept thief-like to the edge of the living area. I had been to Julie's house before, but it was a long, long time ago and I hadn't ventured past the kitchen.

The TV was on, MTV but there was no music, it was an interview. I didn't recognize the band which wasn't a surprise. Into the room and around the corner to the kitchen I could see Julie talking into the phone hanging from the wall by the sliding back door. She jumped to see me but didn't let the person the other end know I was there. She was dressed in clean jeans and a short t-shirt.

"I'll make it up next week, okay? I'm too tired. It was my first one of those parties, you guys don't stop at those things."

She looked at me, warily waiting for the other end to talk.

"Yes. No, we didn't get wet. All of us ended up drinking in Bobby's car."

Julie turned from me.

"I don't know. Lots of us. Different people. Mary was there..."

I wasn't sure how long this was going to take so I went back into the living room to stare at the TV, still trying to listen to what I could of Julie's conversation. She was mumbling most of the time. All I heard was 'of course not, don't be silly' and later 'I love you' before she hung up.

After a moment of what seemed like hesitation she came into the TV room where I was. She sat in a single sofa off to the side, not saying anything. I don't like awkward silences, especially when it puts my immediate sex life at risk.

"That was...?" I stumbled.

"Uh-huh."

"Okay."

It probably wasn't the smartest question to open with so I took a moment to think of something cleverer.

"Your mum called," Julie said dryly, diverting my thoughts.

"Oh shit. She must be wondering where I am."

"She wasn't very happy. I told her you were here asleep. She calmed down at bit."

"How did she know to call here?" I squinted, before answering the question myself. "Bobby. She probably rang Bobby."

"You better call her back."

"What's the time?" I asked, suddenly realizing I didn't know.

"8:25," Julie said looking back into the kitchen clock.

"Shit."

"You better call her."

"What time did she call?"

"7-something. Woke me up."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Better I got up," she said in a way which worried me.

Julie hadn't exactly been of sound and sober mind when she invited me in this morning. Now we had slept, cleaned up and she had confirmed her love to the bastard Michael Hendy, there was an obvious hesitation to fall back into the clutches of her one-night stand. My chance of feeling her skin against mine again was diminishing quickly. I had to act.

I stood and walked to her chair, kneeling by it. There was nothing clever I could think to say, so I said nothing. I shuffled around and opened her knees, coming in between them. Julie looked tired and unsettled, like she regretted bringing this stray puppy home. I leaned forward and made to kiss her. Given what we had done the night before - she had my sperm in her still - there was some level of social obligation to at least kiss me. It was awkward, though. She looked at me between kisses, perhaps wondering how to handle the situation. I took advantage of her confusion and reached down to rub her crotch through her jeans, palming her mound, pushing her clothes against her vagina.

She hadn't expected me to be so forward and let out a gasp, followed by the smallest smile.

"It's still sore," she confided.

I nodded understanding but didn't let up. I sensed the need to get her warmed up again quickly. In the stark light of the next morning...well, evening...and having just told her forever boyfriend she loved him I could easily have found myself on the way out the door.

"Let's have a look."

I undid her button and pulled the zip down quickly. Before she knew quite how to handle it, I was tugging Julie's jeans down bringing her panties with them. She made a light attempt to protest but once her bush came into view she sighed and helped me lift her legs out. Wearing a

t-shirt and no pants, sitting slumped in her sofa at home, you have no idea how beautiful that young woman could look.

I came up to kiss her lips again. My clothed pelvis pushed against her bare one, one hand on her naked ass and one around on her back. I forced my tongue into her mouth and she let it, eventually she gave hers too. I reached between us and undid my own jeans button and zip. Julie leaned back and sighed in resignation. She didn't want to have my cock in her again, it wasn't right. I got my pants to my thighs before rubbing my cock against her pussy. Julie gasped and jumped. She wasn't wet at all.

I brought my hands down to hold her bare ass and lifted her pussy to my face. I sucked and tongued and flicked at her clitoris until she flowed and groaned. Her cunt was taking over her mind. When I dropped her back down and lined her up with my cock, I fairly melted into her.

"Wow. That was easier than I thought it would be," I said, surprised.

Julie blushed. She was surprised, too. She hadn't thought it would go in so smoothly so soon.

I leaned down and kissed her lips and slowly humped her body.

"I love fucking you," I couldn't help but say.

Julie nodded, meaning she knew I did.

"I love your taste," I whispered into her mouth and shared her cunt juice with her. Julie turned her head and squirmed.

"Don't say that," she protested, "It tastes awful."

"Hey," I demanded, "Kiss me."

Julie reluctantly came back to my lips despite the smell.

"Ah," she moaned after I began moving in and out quicker, "Oh!"

"How's your cunt?" I asked, pushing hard against her pelvis.

"Surprisingly okay," she said, nodding.

"Does it feel as good as last night?"

"I don't really remember last night."

"Oh really?" I grinned, "Not even this?"

I held her legs back to her ears and slapped our bodies together. Julie moaned and dug her nails into my biceps.

"I can't believe how smooth you are now," I said honestly. There was none of the bump-bump-bump of the fuck back in the car last night.

"In the car," I told her, "You felt like a virgin, but now you feel like you've done it a lot."

"We did do it a lot," she snapped back, mouth open at the slopping between her legs.

"I thought you said you don't remember?"

Julie shook her head and brought me down to kiss.

I fucked her for as long as I could hold on, until I could feel myself on the edge.

"Julie, I'm going to cum," I warned as we kissed.

She pushed and kicked and scrambled me off of her. My cock popped out of her cunt and she reached down to hold it and tug on it, slimy as it was.

"What are you doing?" I asked, puzzled and breathing heavily.

"You need to cum?"

"Right. So?"

"You can't cum in me!"

"Bit late for that don't you think?"

Julie's brain churned over before coming past a particular memory. She let go of my cock and I slid easily back into the warmth. Julie conceded her vagina to more sperm. I was past the moment, though, I held it in me.

"It's a problem," she said.

"What? The sperm in you?"

"How much was there?" she asked, squinting at me.

"All of it. A fair bit."

"Shit."

I stroked in and out slowly, knowing I had to make the most of my time with her.

"Julie..."

"Yeah?"

"Why am I the first guy to get you pregnant?" I said, thrusting in to full depth.

"Don't say that. Please."

"Ok, I'll re-phrase. Why is mine the first cum in you? Why haven't you fucked your boyfriend?"

Julie held my ass against her, holding me still and feeling me throb inside. She looked hot as hell down there, t-shirt on but hips bare, the fluff of her pubic hair mixed in with mine. She didn't answer my question.

"Come on," I insisted, "You clearly like doing it. You were ready for it. Why haven't you fucked your boyfriend?"

Julie looked up at me and pouted. "Do we have to talk about this? Can't you just do it to me and forget about him?"

"Tell me."

Julie sighed.

"Sperm."

"Sperm?"

"Sperm."

"What's that mean?"

"He wants me to go on the pill. He doesn't want to have sex with me the first time with a condom, says it's undignified."

"But...what's wrong with the pill?"

"I don't like it. I don't like medicine, I don't like having my body's hormones played with. And what if my parents find it? I feel manipulated just because he doesn't like wearing condoms. What's the problem with a condom? At least at the beginning?"

"That's it? That's the only reason?"

"He's stubborn."

"He's stubborn?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded.

"And you're not?" I asked.

"It's not my fault."

I looked down at where we were joined. Millions of my sperm were racing around her ovaries.

"Julie. You have cum in you. Doesn't that defeat your argument?"

"Well it does now. But it didn't then."

"He won't be happy when he finds out."

"He won't!" she said plainly, staring harshly at me.

"He will when your stomach grows."

Julie sighed. "It's okay."

"How is it okay if you're pregnant?"

"It's okay. I've been talking with Mary and Susie...about the Michael problem, about he doesn't want to wear a condom. They both said they've been to Doctor Edwards after having sex and you can get a pill, a morning after pill."

"Right, but...this isn't exactly the morning after..."

"It doesn't matter. You have to take it within 3 days, or 4 days, something like that, so there's time."

"You sure about that?"

"I've seen it. Susie showed me her medicine and we looked it up online."

"Who was she with that she needed that sort of pill, who was she fucking?" I asked, puzzled. I didn't know of anyone Susie was steady with.

"You don't need to know," Julie assured me.

"Really?"

I let it go. I had my cock in Julie Brown, there were more important things to think about. "So you have some of that medicine?"

Julie shook her head. "I'll need to go Monday."

"Doctor Edwards, as in the guy doctor?"

"I know. It's embarrassing. See what you've done to me?"

"Haven't finished yet," I said, eyebrow raised.

I pumped at Julie until I added to the sperm count in her. We kissed and held each other afterward on the single sofa. My cock softened and fell from her, leaving a trail of juices on the cloth. Julie went to get tissues then we spent the next few minutes walking around her house with only our tops on, showing me the place.

"Do you feel a bit weird, walking around home with a guy with your pants off?" I teased her as I stood behind her in the bathroom, looking at her pussy in the mirror.

She turned to me and held my cock.

"I have a boyfriend, you know. He has been here."

"Undressed?"

"Yes undressed."

"Oh," I said. "But not slept in your bed naked."

"Yes he has," she defended.

"Okay. But he's not fucked you in your bed."

"Neither have you."

"I will though."

"So will he," she said smartly.

"Me first though," I told her, despite the daggers of jealousy I felt at the thought of another guy's cock in her, even if it was her boyfriend.

Julie frowned and nodded. "Yes. I guess so."

She looked down at my cock. It was hard again.

"Let's do it?" I said.

The first time Julie Brown had sex in her own bed she was on all fours, taken from behind, completely naked, me gripping her hips and slamming her. It was amazing how quickly her cunt had developed, she was as sloppy and slick as a woman could be. She dropped in front so her face was moaning into her pillow as the cum struck into her, albeit there wasn't much left to give. What leaked from her ran over her clit and thigh, through her sheets and into the mattress to stain it.

"I love fucking you," I puffed as I dropped to lay on her back. Julie's vagina bubbled air. She moved around to face me, kissing my lips, holding me.

"You said that already. And you are fucking me."

"Not for long," I whined.

"Hey. Come on. We shouldn't even be doing this much. Please don't be unhappy."

"You seriously spent the night in this bed with him and didn't fuck?"

"Well, not this bed exactly. But we have spent the night together."

"How could you not fuck?"

"We're still young. Going all the way isn't easy. It's a big thing."

I laughed. "Really?"

"Usually," she added.

"You'll let him do it now though?"

"I guess."

"He'll be able to tell," I suggested.

"What?"

"That you've been fucked already."

"Why?"

"Come on, just now your cunt was completely different to last night. Last night it was like pushing through tough rubber, today it's like a silk glove."

"He won't know that. He'll think that's how it always is."

"What about your hymen? He'll expect that to be there."

Julie laughed out loud.

"What are you laughing at?" In the bedroom light she could see I was going red.

"Hymen! Did you feel my hymen? You guys...you know nothing. Michael broke that ages ago."

I looked puzzled.

"It doesn't have to be a penis," she explained.

"What?"

"It doesn't have to have a penis in there to break it."

"His fingers?"

"Hmmm," Julie nodded.

We lay and thought for a while. I was touching and kissing her in the silence, conscious of losing her back to her boyfriend soon. I was jealous that I hadn't been the first guy to finger her. I found consolation in playing with her clitoris, which made her shake and hold me. It was a pleasure to make her lose control to my fingers.

Her stomach rumbled and I had to concede I was hungry, too. We spent a half hour trying to make pasta but it was a disaster, we kept getting 'distracted' and the sauce burned badly. Never try cooking with the world's most beautiful naked girl.