A Great Way to Get Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,666 Followers

When our business was stable and we were well accepted in the community, Brenda and I started thinking about having a couple of kids. We investigated adoption, a sperm bank, foster care, and a number of other options. Whenever we discussed it, however, it seemed that neither Brenda nor I was being completely forthcoming. Finally, one night when we were drunk, we found out that we had the same reason for being reticent.

"You know, if we want great kids only one guy that we know could be the father," I blurted out in my inebriated state.

"Duh, yeah," Brenda shot back. "But I don't think that someone as rich as Rob is going to jack off for us and provide us with some of his sperm for artificial insemination."

"We can't know unless we ask," I profoundly replied.

A few days after our drunken discussion, when we found out for sure that the adoption process was not going to work, I said "Brenda, even though we were looped when I suggested it, I really want to ask Rob for his sperm."

"OK by me; I just hope that it doesn't ruin our friendship with him, though," Brenda replied with a dour expression and shoulder shrug.

"Thanks for being so positive," I shot back.

"Hey - just being realistic, Lisa. You have to handle it in the right way."

"What do you suggest negative Nellie?" I shot back.

"He asked us about our opinion of that wind farm being planned in Lake County. Ask him to take you on a personal site visit," Brenda replied, proud of her suggestion.

"That just might work," I mused out loud.

************

A week after my discussion with Brenda, Rob and I were making the twenty mile drive up to Lake County. Instead of being chauffeured, Rob wanted to drive his newest Tesla - quite a machine.

I really did listen to what he had to say about the wind farm in the half hour tour we took of the proposed site, and offered my opinion. On the way back I started - subtly at first - bringing up the subject of kids.

"Rob, I don't know if we told you, but Brenda and I are looking forward to having a couple of kids."

"That's great. Being a parent was very rewarding for me, and I'm sure that it will be for the two of you; and you'll make great parents."

"Do you really think so, Rob?"

"Lisa, have you ever, in the three years you've known me, ever heard me say anything that you thought I was bullshitting you about?"

"No, except for a couple of your practical jokes," I laughed.

"Can't count them," he smiled; "Sorry that you never got that order from King Jabooty, Jabooty of Cameron."

"Brenda still hates you for that," I chuckled. "Anyway, we found out this week that the adoption route was closed, and we are thinking of artificial insemination."

"Have you scoped out a proper clinic - not all of them are on the up-and-up, you know. There have been some where the doctors running them get some kind of rush out of using their sperm for a large percentage of the customers, and I'm not sure that all those freaks are locked up yet."

"Well, actually Rob. We were hoping that we could talk one of our friends into making a donation. He's the best man that we know," I uncomfortably said.

"Don't you mean besides me?" he chuckled.

What a perfect setup. "It is you Rob - we'd love to have a kid half as smart, kind, compassionate and good-looking as you are."

Rob jerked the car off the road, brought it to a screeching halt, and took off his sunglasses. "Are you serious?" he asked in a tone that I couldn't interpret, although I was sure that it had elements of surprise and maybe - although hopefully not - anger.

I held it together the best that I could. "Yes, I've never been more serious.

"And Brenda is OK with this too?"

"She's more than OK with it. She is praying that it works out," I replied trying to maintain eye contact, although that was difficult to do since his big blue eyes were so steely that I thought that they might burn holes into my head.

We sat staring at each other without another word for a good two minutes. Finally he said "Do you realize that I'd be legally responsible for the child, and would have to financially contribute to his or her upbringing?"

"Well - uh; well I thought that we could write a contract absolving you of any responsibility, financial or otherwise," I awkwardly replied.

"Such a contract would be unenforceable in this state - probably in any state," he said in a very lawyer-like tone.

"Uh, sorry - I didn't think it out clearly, I guess," I replied. After another two minute staring match he shocked the shit out of me.

"Lisa, I'd be willing to do it, even knowing that I'd be financially responsible, and also knowing myself I would want to be involved in the child's life too..."

"That would be great," I interrupted.

"Wait until I finish. I don't go along with this artificial shit, though. If you want me to inseminate you it will be the old fashioned way, or not at all. Talk it over with Brenda and get back to me," he said, totally serious.

He put his sunglasses back on, accelerated to 60 mph in less than four seconds, and then started talking about a charity event that he wanted my help in hosting.

When we parted he had a smile on his face, gave me a typical nice hug (although I noticed for the first time that something was bulging at his crotch), and acted like we had only talked about the wind farm, the stock market, and the local minor league baseball team.

I told a flabbergasted Brenda that night; she must have said "No shit!" a dozen times. After we sat in silence for a while subsequent to her expressions of disbelief she turned to me and said "You want to do it, don't you?"

"What do you mean, WANT?" I replied acting like I was being insulted.

"You've fucked guys before. You know that he'd probably be your best guy fuck ever, regardless of his age. He's someone that we both love, even if not sexually; plus if you still have any 'bi' in you, he's the guy you would most like to jump. You said it yourself the first night we met him," she said staring right at me.

"But I'm exclusive with you, so that's a moot point," I responded while crossing my arms.

"What if I agree? What if I think that having a child with Rob's DNA is worth loaning you out to him for a while? What about that, Lisa?"

After a long pause - for effect not because I was debating it internally - I responded "I think that I would go along with it."

"I'll call Rob tomorrow and ask him to come here for a discussion," she replied.

We each brought the other to three orgasms that night, the last with our favorite corkscrew double dildo as we pounded our ass cheeks together.

***************

"Hi, Rob; this is Brenda," she said as she called Rob the next morning while I was sitting next to her and listening in.

"I knew that it was you for three reasons," he chirped.

"Oh; and what would those be Great Swami," she giggled.

"Because I recognized your voice after the 'Hi,' I know that you want to have a serious talk with me about what I said to Lisa yesterday; and because I have that modern invention called Caller-ID," he replied with a lilt in his voice, and obviously very proud of himself.

"You're a smug bastard," she laughed. "Are you willing to come over tonight to talk about it?"

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away," he replied, this time without a chuckle.

"Can you come here at 7:00 p. m.?"

"I'll sneak up on you with my silent vehicle then," he replied, and hung up.

I was really nervous the whole day, but almost frantic once it got to be 6 o'clock. Except for the dress that I wore I had shaved, showered, gotten a pedicure, manicure, and my hair done, and applied makeup, just like I was going to the prom.

"You do realize that you'd look good enough to fuck even if you were in ratty jeans with no makeup and your hair frizzy, don't you, Amber H?" Benda asked as I put the finishing touches on about quarter to seven.

"There's no reason to take anything for granted," I sharply replied.

"Hey, if we agree that you're going to fuck him, he'll be on board. He is a virile man, you know," Brenda shot back.

"I hope that he's virile."

When Rob got there we each poured ourselves a glass of wine, and before we sat down in the living room with a sly grin Rob said "Brenda you look great today, as always. However, Lisa looks over-the-top fabulous. Can I interpret that to mean that she's going to accept my counter-proposal?"

"That's what we're here to discuss," Brenda warmly responded.

What transpired was a business discussion, with emotion from one or the other of the three of us making inroads every so often.

We finally agreed to go through with it. Since Rob was almost sixty and wanted to make sure that he was capable of fathering a child, he agreed to get a virility analysis and STD test just to be sure, and I agreed that I too would get an STD test. We agreed that he would be listed as the father on the birth certificate, that he would immediately set up and fund a college account when the child was born, and that he would be entitled to visitation even if our relationship with him changed. We agreed that none of us would ever tell anyone else - except for the child and my parents - although we would be taking the chance that because his name was on the birth certificate that someone else may eventually find out.

As far as the actual insemination procedure was concerned, we agreed that I would have intercourse with Rob for the five most fertile days in my next menstrual cycle, and that I would participate the best that I could, understanding that I was a lesbian and may not be able to provide Rob the complete satisfaction that he could expect from a straight woman with feelings for him. If it didn't take the first time, we would try during my fertile period up to three more months more, and then give it up.

Rob gave us both big hugs goodbye. I walked him out to his car. "Why are you agreeing to do this, Rob?" I asked him, genuinely perplexed.

"I truly love you and Brenda," he replied. "You're both fantastic women. I never really thought about any sexual attraction to you before our trip to the wind farm site, but you're so goddamn feminine and sexy, and you're someone that I don't have to worry about wanting a committed relationship with; and you deserve to have kids. So why not?"

I kissed him quickly on the lips and then went inside. "He certainly is a straight shooter," I said to Brenda after I told her about our discussion.

"Let's hope in more than one way," she laughed.

****************

Not surprisingly, both Rob and I were free of STDs, and Rob had a sperm count in the top 10% for guys his age, and almost normal for a thirty five year old. We decided that I would go to Rob's house after dinner each of Tuesday through Saturday of the next week - my most fertile time of the month - and would spend as much time each night as it took.

To say that both Brenda and I were nervous Tuesday would be the understatement of the decade. We both were literally wringing our hands. We each said "maybe we should call it off," at least three times during the day, but each time the other person maintained that we had to go through with it.

I was at peak nervousness when I arrived at Rob's house about 8 p.m. Tuesday night. I was clean, shaved, and had a nice dress on, but no perfume or makeup. Rob set me at ease immediately by showing some new works of art that he had gotten, and asked about my dress and then talked a while about women's fashion. When he could tell that I was calmed down, he gently led me into his bedroom, slowly and deliberately undressed me, and then undressed in front of me.

Naked, he really was a great physical specimen. I even felt a slight twinge in my pussy when his erect cock popped out after he slid off his boxers. He gently laid me down on his King sized pillow top mattress, and then performed oral on me. His oral talents were excellent - almost as good as Brenda's and close enough that I could fantasize that it was Brenda's tongue, lips and fingers that were energizing my pussy - and it was being energized.

I really couldn't hallucinate that it was Brenda any more when Rob turned me on my stomach and then slowly penetrated me with his rock hard cock. It didn't feel like any dildo I had ever used, and felt much better than the last time that I had had sex with a man, now at least seven years ago. His gentle stroking started to get intense, and before I knew it he was rocketing a monster load of sperm into my eager cunt. I let out a loud gasp in response to each jet that pulsed into my vagina.

When he withdrew he gently turned me on my back, lifted up my legs, and put a pillow under my ass. "This will maximize the chance that one of my little swimmers will make it to an egg," he chuckled. I had read about this technique, and apparently it did help. He was very kind and soft-spoken as he held my legs up while he chatted with me. After he held my legs there for about ten minutes he said "How about another round?"

I looked and saw that his cock was not only hard again, but twitching.

"Sure," I said with a smile that wasn't even forced.

This time he fucked me face-to-face with my heels on his shoulders. I could tell how much he was enjoying it, and that really made me happy because I did really want him to relish the experience even if I couldn't get as much pleasure out if it as he could.

The second ejaculation into my pussy was very nice - I even had a mild orgasm.

I left Rob's house about ten, in a very pleasant frame of mind. It had actually been an enjoyable experience, especially given how respectful and tender he was, and how it had clearly made him very happy. "So what if I wasn't completely fulfilled," I mused. "It was really nice!"

When I got home Brenda was waiting on the living room couch like the anxious mother of a teenager.

"How was it?" she asked both out of curiosity and anxiousness.

"Actually, very nice. He is a wonderful man and was truly delighted by the experience. If I were straight I'd fall for him in an instant," I gushed. I gave Brenda all of the details and she received them in a totally non-judgmental way. We snuggled in bed the whole night and easily got to sleep, although we didn't have sex.

Wednesday the experience was even nicer than on Tuesday, probably because I wasn't really anxious any more. Thursday, Rob had a surprise for me. He bent me over a padded chair in his bedroom and really pummeled the shit out of me. He did lay me on my back and elevated my legs after he was done. However, he was really panting hard when he did so, and roughly, though pleasantly, manipulated my tits. Friday night was another surprise when he lifted me up, pinned my back against the wall, and then fucked me with high intensity.

Sunday, Brenda and I were both feeling pretty good about the experience, and the next weekend Rob took us out to dinner and dancing with a number of his other friends. He danced elegantly with both me and Brenda - actually he and she made a very good dance pair because they both are tall and graceful - and was a perfect gentleman. I'm sure that none of the other guests had even the slightest indication that Rob and I had fucked ten times the previous week, twice each of five nights.

Rob was particularly solicitous of my health the next two weeks. Brenda and I were having sex regularly and although it was clearly better for me than with Rob, I did catch myself one night hallucinating in a good way that Rob was fucking me.

Then I did something unexpected, and low. I went to get tested for pregnancy and found out that I was pregnant. However, I told both Rob and Brenda that I wasn't. I really don't know for sure why I did that, but obviously on some level I wanted another experience with Rob. So, Rob and I fucked ten more times and each time was very enjoyable especially since he gave me nice oral before each fuck and he was obviously having so much fun that it was contagious. After that I again went for testing and this time told both Brenda and Rob that I was pregnant.

Brenda and Rob treated me about as well as a woman can be treated once I got to my fifth month. One or the other of them was always with me at night. Rob even slept over two nights when Brenda was out of town on business and we cuddled the whole night - but no sex. I could sense that that was hard on him, but he didn't complain or make any attempt to pleasure himself, except by cuddling me.

When I was well into the seventh month of my pregnancy and was really starting to get big, Brenda had to make another business trip out of town so I asked Rob to come over and stay the night.

"Uh...I'm...uh...sorry, Lisa, I don't think that would be such a good idea," he stuttered, at a loss for words for the first time since I met him.

"Why not?" I asked, very surprised.

"Well...I'm kind of embarrassed to tell you," he sheepishly replied.

"Rob, for fuck's sake we're best friends, you're the father of my child, and we'd do anything for each other. What's the deal?"

After a pause he blurted "I have this fantasy about fucking a far-along pregnant woman, and never have - so I couldn't control myself around you."

"Didn't you have sex with your wife when she was pregnant?"

"No, not in the third trimester. Both of her pregnancies were difficult so we couldn't have intercourse after the sixth month, before she got really big. She didn't have a smooth, glowing pregnancy like you do," he somberly replied.

I did have a smooth, glowing pregnancy. I was really enjoying it and felt great. In fact, my libido had been increasing recently for being on the receiving end of sex, rather than giving, and I was wearing Brenda out.

"Let me talk to Brenda," I said with a lilt in my voice, and then hung up.

I was at home when I was talking to Rob on the phone, but I still worked part-time at the factory so I went to see Brenda for lunch.

"What's up babe?" she asked as we sat at a picnic bench and consumed the goodies that I had brought.

I told her exactly what Rob and I had talked about. "You horny little devil," she replied with an evil grin. "You want to fuck him again, don't you?"

"I wouldn't say 'want;' but he is the best man either of us ever met and it would fulfill a fantasy of his and also would let you off the hook a little - I know that I've been wearing you out lately," I replied.

"You mean because I have blisters on my tongue and carpel tunnels syndrome in my right wrist?" she snickered.

"Yeah - that," I said.

"You do know that if you ever have sex with another woman that I'll cut your tits off, don't you?" she said jokingly - at least I think that it was jokingly.

"He's not competition for you Brenda - you're the only person I truly love. But he is so, so nice to us..."

"OK, horny toad. Call him up and invite him over when I'm gone. By the way my plans changed today and I have to be gone two nights, not just one; and you better not look happy about that," Brenda fake snarled.

"OK," I giggled.

I went to see Rob - without an appointment - hoping that he would be at his main office. He was. I know that I interrupted a meeting but when he found out that I was there he came out to see me anyway.

"Hi, Lisa - you look great. To what do I owe this honor?" he said, walking up to me and holding both of my hands.

In a soft voice and staring into his eyes I replied "I talked to Brenda. She's going to be gone two nights and I hate being alone in my present condition. She says that you should come over both nights to be with me and whatever - and I do mean 'whatever' - happens, happens."

I saw his crotch twitch. He was able to choke out "OK, I'll see you Wednesday night; I'll bring in dinner."

I gave him my biggest smile, a quick kiss, and shook my preggo ass as I exited.

imhapless
imhapless
3,666 Followers