A Great Way to Get Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,651 Followers

*******************

"Don't enjoy it too much," Brenda laughed as she left Wednesday morning.

"Can't make any promises," I snickered, and then gave her a big sloppy kiss.

When Rob came over with takeout Chinese he was as antsy as I'd ever seen him. Even though I was hungry halfway through the meal I giggled "You can't wait to make a sperm deposit, can you? Why don't we keep this warm and finish it after you get your rocks off?"

"You mean it?" he asked, sounding like a little kid.

I just laughed and started putting the food in our warming oven.

When we got to our bedroom Rob gently removed my dress - the only article of clothing that I had on. When he exposed his cock I could see that it was throbbing.

He had me place my hands against the bedroom wall and spread my legs. He went under my crotch and with great alacrity licked and poked my fresh vagina. I had two mild orgasms before he stood up, inserted his cock into me from behind, grabbed my pregnancy enhanced boobs, and then started fucking the shit out of me. I never had a partner, male or female, as excited as he was. It made me feel good to know that I was giving him so much pleasure. I didn't expect the torrent of cum that he injected into me to give me another - large - orgasm, but it did, weakening my knees so that he had to hold me up.

Eventually he withdrew and carried me to my bed - no mean feat given my preggo body. I instantly either passed out or fell asleep as I felt his warm body spooning me.

Although I was out of it, I'm quite certain that the little bastard fucked me twice more during the night while we were in a spoon position. I know that I had a glow the next morning and that my thighs were caked with cum. We showered together, and he gently washed me all over as I giggled. We had to throw the food that we never finished out, and then he made me a breakfast of pancakes and sausage before he left for work.

Thursday night was essentially a repeat of Wednesday night, although Rob may have been even more excited.

After we finished breakfast Friday morning he held me in his arms and actually got tears in his eyes when he said "I can't ever thank you enough for letting me fulfill my fantasy. It was even better than I imagined. You're a fantastic woman to sacrifice yourself for me like you did. I'm your slave for life."

I got a big smile on my face and a tear in my eye too. "Thank you, Rob; you know that Brenda and I do love you, don't you? And we're honored to have you in our lives."

I was charged up by the experience; charged enough that despite my condition Brenda and I fucked every night for the next month with a wide variety of double dildos and vibrators.

*****************

Although the instructor found it unusual, both Rob and Brenda went to natural childbirth classes with me. I felt very secure with both of them there. They also were both in the room when I delivered a healthy six pound ten ounce baby girl, Alisha, with a much shorter and less taxing labor than I had anticipated.

Rob was as helpful as a guy, not living with us, could be with the baby. My mother came to stay with me, and I honestly introduced him to her as the baby's father, although I never got into how Alisha was conceived. I laughed to myself when my Mom gushed over Rob and made sure that she had makeup on and was dressed nicely when Rob was due to come by. However, when my Dad visited when Alisha was two weeks old, he was a little non-plussed by Mom's reaction to Rob.

True to his word, Rob had a fund in place to cover all of Alisha's college expenses by the time that she was a month old, with Brenda and me as the only trustees.

While Brenda enjoyed being a co-mother to Alisha, I could tell that she was starting to get jealous that I got to nurse her and that despite the ample size of her tits all Brenda could do was cuddle and play with her. When I started to believe that this was causing a little friction between us - something that had NEVER happened before with respect to anything - I told her "Brenda, just let Rob inseminate you and let's have another kid right away - that is in nine or ten months."

She seemed a little startled by my suggestion. "Are you just saying that?"

"Hell no, I'm not just saying that. It would be good for you to get a dick up your pussy anyway, and Rob will do a nicer job of it than any guy that you've ever dated," I shot back with a mock disgusted tone.

After a significant delay where it looked like the wheels were turning furiously in Brenda's brain she said "Do you think that he'd do it?"

I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" she snapped.

"Honey - you'd make him the happiest guy on the planet if you suggested it to him. Just take him out to dinner and ask if you can have the same deal as me. You'll probably have to let him fuck you while you're pregnant too, but you can suffer through that for the ability to nurse, can't you?" I responded, with a big smile on my face.

Brenda took Rob out to dinner two nights later. When she got home I asked "Well?"

"Don't you get tired of always being right?" she said in mock anger. By then my female parts had recovered from delivering Alisha and were ready for some more action, so that night we had three exceptionally delicious double dildo events. Yum!

I knew damn well that Brenda was pregnant after her first five night encounter with Rob, but just like me I knew that she was enjoying the hell out of it, so she too pretended that she needed another session a month later to get pregnant. How did I know? All the woman wanted to do after her five nights with Rob was fuck, eat pussy, and be eaten. Normally we had sex about three times a week. After her first five night stint with Rob we had sex every night until her next stint, and most of them were marathon sessions. Both my tongue and pussy were raw - I was so grateful for the break when she had her second five night encounters with Rob.

I teased the hell out of Rob about it. "How is Brenda as a sex partner?" I asked him on multiple occasions. He never figured out that I was just pulling his chain, and would get real uncomfortable, because as a true gentleman of course he would never say anything. Once I started asking him details about what he particularly liked about her pussy and tits - bringing up the distinctive features of her vagina and nipples - while Brenda was present, after initial discomfort so intense I thought that his blood vessels in his neck would burst, aided by Brenda's laughter he finally figured out that I was just screwing with him, and turned me upside down and spanked my ass. Fortunately I had panties on that night.

As I predicted, Rob - totally bashfully - inquired of Brenda when she was about seven months pregnant if she might be agreeable to some "preggo intercourse." While Brenda's libido did not increase during pregnancy, like mine did, it didn't decrease either, even in her third trimester. Considering how happy and grateful it made Rob when I had preggo sex with him, I told her to "go for it," and she did. In fact, she actually spent the night with him three times between her seventh and eighth months.

Rob was as proud as Brenda and I were when she delivered a large - in fact very large - boy we named Jackson Robert Wattmer; he was ten pounds, four ounces, and twenty four inches long. Considering that Brenda was almost six feet tall, and Rob six feet six inches, there really wasn't much hope that he was going to be small. Again, Rob was as helpful as he could be considering that he didn't live with us. Unfortunately Brenda's mother was still estranged from us - her choice - but my Mom came to help out, probably as much to see Rob as to actually help, although by then Alisha was really fun to play and interact with.

*****************

While Brenda and I loved being Moms, we kept our business running smoothly, including by making a few management hires to help us out - eager young women with MBAs, just like we had. That freed us up to do more charity work, in particular for the National Charity that Rob served as the chairman of the board of. For that charity I organized the most successful fundraiser in the country even though our area was much smaller than places like NYC, Chicago, Houston and LA. Brenda developed a web site promotion that was so successful that within six months after its launch at least a dozen other charities had copied the general format, although since they didn't have Brenda's pizazz they weren't as successful.

About six months after the charity event that I organized and ten months after Brenda's web site promotion launch, when Jackson was two and one-half and Alisha was three and one-half, Rob took us out to dinner.

"I've got to go to NYC for a big charity event, and since I have no romantic interest - as you well know, despite your efforts..."

We cut him off with a few chuckles and guffaws. Brenda and I had tried to set him up with several women we knew but they didn't meet Rob's criteria of no long-term involvement but just loving sex.

"Stop laughing you two hyenas," he said with mock indignation. "As I was saying, I would love it if both of you would accompany me. I've been presumptuous enough to already book two luxury suites in The Plaza Hotel, and if you two want to get there a day early or stay a day late to shop, be my guest."

"Will you give us your platinum card?" Brenda asked, batting her eyes.

"Maybe; if that's what it takes to get both of you to come as my guests."

"It's hard for us to leave the kids for - how many nights?" I said, then asked.

"Two nights for sure, the night before the event and the night of, but like I said if you want to stay another day I'll foot the bill," he replied.

"It would be hard to leave the kids that long," I said, following Brenda's lead and batting my eyes.

"OK; I'll pay for the sitter and take you and our kids - they are mine too if you remember," he started.

"Oh I certainly doooo remember," Brenda cooed, batting her eyes again.

I fake hit her on the arm and moaned "Are you going straight, bitch; stop it!"

We all got a good laugh. Then Rob continued, "Again, before I was so rudely interrupted, I'll pay for the sitter and take you and OUR kids on a four day vacation when my schedule lightens up next month."

"And the platinum card for one day in NYC?" I chuckled.

"OK...but with a $10,000 limit," he said, resigned.

"Sounds like fun; we would have done it for just the hotel rooms, sucker," Brenda laughed; "Lisa is really hot in hotels!"

****************

The trip to NYC was in Rob's private jet, one that runs on ethanol made from cellulose, was very comfortable. Rob had lots of activities during the day on Thursday so Brenda and I played tourist - we had only been to NYC a couple of times before in our lives. We only saw Rob for dinner Thursday night - along with several local dignitaries.

Brenda was as horny as hell that night; she lied to Rob. She's the one who is always hot when we stay in hotels. It brings out the sex fiend in her. We got very little sleep, but we did sleep in, got room service breakfast, and left the hotel about noon with big smiles on our faces.

Rob was doing all sorts of things during the day that we weren't privy to. He just told us to wear fashionable slinky outfits, and that he'd pick us up at 6:30 to go to the event.

The event was in a beautiful spacious hotel ballroom. Rob introduced us to all sorts of people at the cocktail hour before dinner. I'm bad at names, but I was sure that I'd seen many of them on TV or in the movies.

Both Brenda and me were unsure about the details of the evening - even the ultimate purpose - and Rob was consistently vague about it. We were quite surprised when we were seated at the table nearest the dais. We were shocked when we saw who we were seated next to.

Brenda was between a Supreme Court Justice and a famous male actor. I was seated between everyone's favorite female TV hostess, and the Mayor of NYC. We were a little star-struck. I kept looking over at Rob who was at the table next to us and seated between the richest black woman in the world and a guy even bigger than he was, who I later found out was apparently considered the best present pro basketball player. However, Rob refused to make eye contact with me when I stared at him.

After a really high end dinner, that was provided courtesy of one of the biggest corporations in the world, there were a few speeches about how great the charity had been doing the last year, the number of people helped, and the number of lives turned around. It culminated in a ten minute video that had almost everyone near tears. Then, to my surprise the MC - who was a famous female talk show host - said "Now for the highlight of the evening. I'd like to introduce Rob Brinker, chairman of the national board, who will make the presentation for co-persons of the year."

The next ten minutes are fuzzy in my mind. All I remember for sure was Rob calling Brenda and me up to the stage, saying all sorts of stuff about us - I'm sure most of it lies - and then giving each of us a small gold-plated statue proclaiming us co-persons of the year for our help in raising the most money ever for the charity in a single year. Fortunately we weren't expected to speak, because I was out-of-it and I would have sounded like a total moron.

At the dance that followed it seemed like everyone there congratulated Brenda and me. I noticed many familiar faces that I was sure that I had seen in newspapers, TV and movies, but to be honest I couldn't focus on who they were, although I warmly accepted their congratulations.

At one point Rob came up with a big smile on his face and asked me to dance. When we were dancing a slow dance together I mumbled in his ear "You do realize that you'll pay for this, don't you, you little bastard."

"Would you have come if you knew what was going to happen?" he grinned back.

"Maybe, but I would have been as nervous as hell the last two weeks," I honestly replied.

"See, I did you a favor," he laughed.

"Brenda and I may not see it that way..." I replied, but before I could say anything more he lifted me off my feet and twirled me around.

After the song stopped he said "There's one more person I want you to meet," grabbed my hand, and fast-walked me over to a young woman just finishing a conversation. "Lisa Wattmer I'd like you to meet Amber H." Then he took off.

It was like looking in a mirror. Not just her face, but her body - we were the same height and had the same build. If she had on the same dress and her hair done like mine I would have thought it was a mirror. No wonder the paparazzi in LA at first didn't believe I wasn't her. We had a pleasant ten minute conversation but both of us were afraid to state the obvious.

As everything was breaking up I got together with Brenda. One of the reasons that we have such a great marriage, in addition to always being honest with each other (well, except for the one time each of us pretended not to be pregnant, although neither of us fooled the other), is that it's almost like we have mental telepathy. We can figure out what the other one is thinking, and often it's the same thing that we're thinking.

"You know we have to make that asshole hurt, don't you," Brenda fake sneered.

"Hell yeah," I responded. "Are you thinking what I am - that we make him have a three-way with us?" I replied with a diabolical grin.

"Once again you've read my mind," Brenda snickered.

We had Rob walk us up to our luxury suite. We were the last guests to leave the ball room. When we got there, as he was trying to say goodnight, Brenda - who is as strong as an ox when she wants to be - pushed him into our room as he was hugging me at the same time that I was pulling him.

"What's going on?" he uncomfortably chuckled. His eyes got wide as he saw Brenda drop her dress and undo her front clasp bra so that her big tits flopped out. As he was staring at her hard nipples I got completely naked and started undoing his belt. He made some feeble protests, but the fact that his cock was now rock hard belied his true feelings.

After we had a threesome shower in the large marble steam shower in our suite bathroom, during which we played many rounds of "drop the soap," we led him to our bed. We threw the comforter and blanket on the floor, and then laid him down on his back and Brenda sucked his cock while I fondled and tongued his balls.

After we had Rob groaning the appropriate amount, Brenda shinnied up on the mattress and spread her legs wide and gave me her "come-and-get-it" grin. I immediately got between her legs and massaged her creamy thighs with my hands while alternately tonguing and nibbling on her clit. She got very animated very quickly because I know exactly what gets her soaking wet.

My pussy was also leaking and I had my ass straight up in the air. Rob didn't need a verbal invitation. He was trying to be gentle but he was so excited that he buried his rock hard cock in my tight little pussy in one thrust of his hips. It didn't take Rob long to explode. I mean, here he is, pulsing his big cock in my tight little cunt while fondling my tits and watching Brenda writhe in orgasm as her big beautiful boobs flop back and forth. It felt like he came inside me for an hour. As he came in me I squeezed Brenda's thighs all the harder and buried my nose, lips, and tongue in her inviting pussy.

I had a nice little orgasm, but Brenda and Rob had over-the-top freak-out ones. I thought for sure that someone in an adjoining room was going to call security because Brenda shrieked so loudly and Rob grunted so forcefully.

Once we came down from our highs, fatigue overcame us. We had had very long, very emotionally charged and physically exhausting, days, and the sex had sapped all of our strength. Rob lay on his back between us and Brenda and I snuggled up to him with our heads on his shoulders. She fondled my ass, and I stroked one of her tits, as we passed out more than fell asleep.

We awoke the next morning refreshed. We sucked Rob hard again, and had him lay on his back with his head near the headboard. Brenda mounted him reverse cowgirl while I held onto the headboard for support and squatted with my pussy over his face. All three of us were very active and passionate and were rewarded when Rob's tongue and lips so energized my clit that it put me over the top at the same time that Brenda's cunt was sucking every last bit of cum out of him.

We tried to get Rob to stay at the hotel with us one more night, after we went shopping with his platinum card. He would have been completely irresponsible if he had, however, since he had two meetings that afternoon with people from all over the country coming to our home city to see him. With just a few words and a little mind reading, Brenda and I decided that we had further work to do on Rob, so we gave up our day of shopping, canceled the hotel room for that night, and rode back home with Rob in his private jet.

Rob had set up the seats in his jet in a little conversation grouping. We chatted nicely with him about various subjects and both did our best to "subtly" expose our thighs and panty-less crotches to him. He was obviously turned on, but was soldiering on by carrying our conversation. When we were about forty five minutes out, Brenda and I started talking to each other.

"You know, even though he is a sneaky bastard, he is nice to us and the father of our kids. Maybe we should be nicer to him," Brenda said to me.

"You know, he is a decent guy and he obviously can't get acceptable pussy on his own. Maybe we should more-or-less adopt him as a charity project," I devilishly replied.

"Are you suggesting that we give up our precious pussies to him on a regular basis? I thought that we were exclusive," Brenda shot back.

imhapless
imhapless
3,651 Followers