A Great Way to Get Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,651 Followers

"Well we are, with women. And neither of us wants another man, either. However, we need to keep on his good side so that we can finagle shopping sprees out of him, and get him to take care of the kids when we need to go away and fuck each other," I nonchalantly replied.

"You do realize that I'm right here and can hear everything that you're saying, don't you," Rob interjected. We both stared at him. He was blushing slightly.

I got up, slid the two steps over to him, sat on his lap and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Oh, Rob. You know damn well that you're over-the-moon in love with us, and that you'll take whatever pussy we're willing to give you."

He now turned beet red.

"I think that Brenda and I will each have one 'hetero' day a week and bestow our favors upon you. Would that bend your mind enough so that we could manipulate you to do whatever we wanted?" I purred.

Rob turned almost purple in embarrassment.

"You don't need a verbal answer, Lisa-dear," Brenda snickered. "His cock is growing so fast it might catapult you off of him any second now."

"I can feel it. I tell you what, Rob. If you would like to spend one night a week with me and one night a week with Brenda, with an occasional three way, start fingering my pussy. And think about how good it feels when your cock is inside of it," I snickered, and then stuck my tongue in his ear.

Rob looked over at Brenda like a deer caught headlights. "Go ahead, Rob, when the little cunt needs her pussy attended to she keeps going until she gets what she wants."

Rob stuck his middle finger up my channel. I giggled.

The next thought I had was hard to get out with his finger up my pussy. Removing all gasps and gaps it was something like "One more thing, Rob; we need you to get snipped because Brenda and I don't need birth control with each other, and we're happy with two kids."

"That's asking quite a lot isn't it?" Rob asked, fingering me even more enthusiastically.

"Brenda, why don't you come over here and let our little sex slave suck on one of your delicious nipples. Maybe that will make him see it our way," I moaned.

Brenda was over in a flash with her top open, exposing her bra-less tits. Rob was in heaven sucking and fingering, but it only lasted a few minutes when we heard the pilot say "Fasten your seat belts please, we're starting our decent and it's a little bumpy today."

Of course eventually he did agree to a vasectomy, although he negotiated a three day weekend with each of us to fuck our ever-loving brains out.

**************

Our plan worked out well. Almost every week for the last year, Brenda and I have each had a "hetero" night fucking Rob. In that time we also have had two more three-ways, but they're so emotionally and physically exhausting that we can't do them too often. We usually have the "hetero" nights at our house in the remote guest bedroom, and the kids are thrilled to have daddy there in the morning when they get up.

Although I didn't think that it was possible, our "hetero" nights with Rob have made the sex between Brenda and I even more amazing. Both the quality and quantity are at all-time highs. We are head-over-heels in love with each other, and also feel really good about helping Rob, because aside from each other and our kids he is definitely our favorite person in the world.

Rob brought tears to my eyes during our "hetero" experience last night. After fucking me doing the Wheelbarrow, as we snuggled together he stared into my eyes and said "Lisa. Thank you so much. After my wife died I never thought that I could be happy again. You and Brenda changed that. I'm as happy now as I ever have been. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

What do you say to that? I mean, I had to fuck him again, didn't I?

imhapless
imhapless
3,651 Followers