A Halloween Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milf26
milf26
258 Followers

He kicked his jeans and underwear off and I followed him into the bedroom I had waken in just a half hour before. He pushed the jacket off my shoulders until it fell in a heap on the floor, then pulled my dress over my head and gasped.

"No bra? No panties?" He crooked an eyebrow. I felt I could read his thoughts like I could read an open book. There was no way he wouldn't make love to me. I would have bet money that he had never been with a black woman and the novelty of me was too much to resist.

"Do you think Pocahontas shopped at Victoria's Secret? I didn't," My voice broke as his hand cupped my breast and gently hefted the weight of it. His blue eyes ran the length of my body, wandering from my eyes down over my heart-shaped face, and across my large breasts, down to my Brazilian waxed pussy; He was smitten.

"You are incredibly sexy, Ella," He bent his head to take my nipple into his mouth and I melted. Vaugely I heard a mewling noise that seemed to increase until the sounds were a full blown scream. Then I realized it was me doing the screaming and I stuffed my hand in my mouth to stiffle the noise. "Don't you dare," Will scolded. "I want you to scream. I want you to scream my name until your throat is raw and you go hoarse." He sucked and bit at my nipples until I was squirming and begging him to fuck me.

Rather than fuck me he ran a finger around the moist lips of my pussy, and traced a line from my clit to my ass and back again. My hips raised off the bed and he chuckled.

"Who's pussy is this?" Will taunted.

"For right now, it's yours," I said bravely. I had never had to beg any man to get what I wanted in bed, but then, it had been a good long while since I had to even direct another human in the general direction of what I wanted. Will worked a finger into my pussy and I grunted in pleasure and pain. My body bucked and he worked his finger in and out of my body. I was hungry for more, and I let him know.

Will was obviously well-versed in how to pleasure a woman. His touch and stroke were perfect and sure; he seemed to know just what my body wanted and needed. He was the only perfect lover I had ever had.

"You're tight," he said. His voice was muffled by the dark nipple in his mouth. He let the nub go and kissed me the length of my body across the flat expanse of my belly, his tounge flicking for just a second into the crevese of my navel, then through the coarse black hair at the junction of my thighs. When the tip of his tounge dipped into the very center of me, I shouted his name. I felt like my body was on fire. Every nerve ending burned and ached for him to fill me. I begged for him, but he sucked my clit until I roughly pushed him away, needing a moment to collect myself and to let the orgasm coursing through my body settle. I felt sore and wrung out when my body finally fell limply on the bed and my trembling stopped. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see his face. I just wanted to enjoy the feeling of total satisfaction. I didn't want to see who had made me feel so good.

I felt the bed shift and Will was laying on his side giving me a lopsided grin when I opened my eyes. I gave him a puzzled look and glanced down at the tanned hand that lay heavily on my stomach, and the erection that pushed against my leg. He moved to kiss me and our lips locked together as he moved his body over me and pushed his thickness into me and seperated the distance between us. I hissed in pain, surprised that he was so big and filled me so completely.

"You're so tight, Ella," he whispered as he held himself completely still. He kissed me again, deeply this time. If I hadn't caught myself, tears would have sprung to my eyes. Will Richards was hardly a man I would think could be tender and loving. "You feel amazing. Jesus, you're beautiful."

I said nothing, but lifted my hips to encourage him to move inside me. He took his cue and almost tenderly, he moved in and out of me bringing me to the edge of reason. I had a series of small orgasms that didn't seem to end. My pussy clutched at him desperately. I was wonderfully incoherent and inarticulate I couldn't seem to remember anything but his name and I cried it out so long and so loudly that I did lose my voice. He moved to put my legs over his shoulders, and with his first thrust I came so hard I drenched the two of us and his cover with my juices. He smiled lazily at me and then pounded me so hard I was pretty sure I was going to pass out. With a final push, Will pulled out of me quickly and came all over me from my breasts to my navel. His cum formed pearly globs and strings on my stomach.

I dipped a fingertip into the spot just above my pubic hair and tasted him. I shook my head thinking it was a waste that he had not let me know that he was close to cumming. I would have liked to taste more of him.

"It has been far too long," I murmured to myself. Sitting up, I grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand and wiped any trace of Will away. "Thanks for the ride and a place to stay." I got up, put on my Pocahontas dress, slipped my shoes back on and took down my hair then pulled it into a ponytail.

"That's it?" Will sat up. The six pack of his abs rippled under the skin.

"You weren't expecting a relationship to come out of this?" I scoffed. "Really, Will. In case you forgot, you were the one who spread those awful rumors about what a frigid bitch I am."

"Ella—" His eyes looked hurt and for a second my heart almost broke.

"It's all right, I won't say anything to anyone at the office." I bent over, gave him a long slow kiss, I let my tongue slide over his, then I moved to the door. "See you Monday."

"Can I at least call you?" Will asked pathetically. He covered himself with the comforter that was covered in my scent. I almost felt sorry for him

"I'll call you, okay?" I shut the bed room door behind me and walked out the front door. I looked back at the house only long enough to give the cab company the address for where to pick me up.And when the cab driver arrived twenty minutes later I climbed in and let him pull away. I am sure Will had been standing at the window the whole time watching me. If I wasn't careful, I could let myself fall in love with him, but I wasn't going to let that happen. Not ever.

milf26
milf26
258 Followers
12