A Heiress, Tax Evasion, & Prison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Petra humped her hips up and down, desperate for release of her own by tempting Stafford to give her pussy one final kiss or lick. 'Please Stafford' her mind begged hoping ESP would work. All to no avail.

Finally Wreford could bear it no longer, her breasts felt cut to shreds by Watson's nails and her pussy felt raw as she struggled to maintain her balance through the final waves of her orgasm. She had to firmly pull back on Watson's hair to peel her juice coated face off her swollen, tender mound. Her clit still throbbing from the action it had received. Wreford and Watson stared hard and deep into each others eyes. Watson could detect a slight smile of warmth and she knew she was still Wreford's favourite bitch for attending to her pussy. Wreford and Watson panted out loud as they tried to recover from their orgasms.

Wreford stepped to one side and commanded "Hollis get off that mattress and sit on my face ..... I want to eat out that primed and juiced up pussy of yours. While I am doing that you can thank Stafford by eating her out as she stands in front of you. Watson you can strap on that dildo and fuck me like your life depends on it ..... Now move ladies.

In under a minute the mattress was clear and Wreford lay down on it ready to accept Petra lowering her pussy onto Wreford's hungry expectant mouth. Petra stood facing Wreford's pussy and lowered herself down so that she would be able to fondle and tease Wreford's womanly breasts as she was eaten out and she got to bring Stafford to an orgasm with her own mouth. Before her own pussy came to rest on Wreford, Petra felt Stafford step over Wreford, grip the back of her head and start to pull her forward onto her mound. Stafford was too fired up to wait and she wanted some of Wreford's new bitch for herself.

Watson smiled to herself as she watched the action start as she reached into the cupboard to find the strap on dildo with which she was going to fuck Wreford until she begged her to stop.

Wreford, Stafford and Hollis were soon groaning as they licked, each with a desperate selfish need for self satisfaction. Wreford's arms wrapped themselves tightly around Hollis's thighs as she knew that Petra would be fighting to escape her tongue, lips and teeth once she got to work on her clit and pussy. Last night had been a gentle breaking in for her new bitch, now she was about to find out the full cost of Wreford's ownership and protection. Petra just didn't realise that she was a commodity to be traded like a second hand car, that her sticker price lost most of its value once it was driven off the yard. By the end of tonight both her sticker price and body will have depreciated considerably. As Wreford's tongue raked across Hollis's clit for the first time tonight she realised that she probably only had another couple of rides left in this blonde coupe before she traded her in.

Petra felt the most amazing feelings arc through her clit as Wreford's nails sank into the tender flesh of her thighs, not realising the thoughts and trades passing through Wreford's mind under her sodden pussy. She was suddenly brought back to reality as Stafford tugged on her hair and rammed her face into a saturated pussy while groaning "Bring me off rich bitch" in a husky dry sexually demanding voice.

Watson now had the strap dildo strapped to her thighs with four inches of silicon projecting deep into her own pussy as she knelt down and reached behind Wreford's knees to lift them and spread them wide. She gazed at her boss's damp pussy and climbed between the strong thighs. Watson ran her middle finger gently between Wreford's lips to check she was wet enough for her before easing the tip of the dildo between her lips to coat the head with Wreford's own juices. Wreford breathed in, in anticipation of the shagging she knew she was about to receive. She knew that Watson knew the limits, but those limits were to stop just short of fucking her to death!! Watson could see Wreford's mouth sealed against Hollis's pussy, eating her clit like it was going to be her last supper; the sight turned her on no end. But she was focused on her own pleasure and that of her boss; so she sank her fingers into Wreford's thighs for traction and then thrust forward with her hips driving the fat dildo deep into Wreford's pussy.

Wreford felt the dildo rip her apart, she loved the brutality of Watson's 'lovemaking'; she loved the hard fucking that she knew Watson was about to give her and she knew that she would be creaming and screaming in open pleasure at the abuse her pussy was about to receive. In response she drove her tongue deep into Hollis's pussy, lashing her tongue from side to side to make it feel like an invading prick reaming out the sodden flesh between Hollis's legs.

Any guard looking through the spy hole would have seen four women starting to work up a sweat in one mound of sexed female flesh each craving their own release. No guard would have risked incurring Wreford's wrath if she knew anyone had watched.

Stafford felt her knees starting to weaken as she rubbed Hollis's face across her pussy like a rag doll. She had one hand gripping the blonde bitch's long locks and her other reached up to fondle her own breasts and nipples. The closer she got to orgasm the rougher she was with herself to drive herself towards the abyss of orgasm. Her juices were flowing hot and copiously, her nipples were rock hard and crying out for attention. She obliged by raking her nails over the sensitive tips before gripping them between thumb and forefingers to send jolts through her breast. "Chew on my clit bitch and bring me off," she growled and pulled Hollis's face even tighter against her if that was possible.

Now Petra realised she was just a sex toy to these women. She knew that any pleasure she got from tonight would just be coincidental; and that most likely she was going to come off worse. At that very moment she felt the sharp edge of Wreford's teeth rake over her erect clit; she screamed out loud into Stafford's pussy. Each of the other women heard the smothered scream and smile inwardly to themselves .... The night was beginning to heat up and it was only just starting.

Stafford started the first collapse as her pussy just tore her apart as Petra's teeth had caught her clit when she screamed, this sent Stafford over the top. Petra nearly gagged on the flood of juices, unable to breathe and sucking as if her life depended on it. It was like a perverted snuff movie and her body took sick pleasure in her dire straits by triggering her own orgasm over Wreford. She in turn lapped at Paris's clit like a maniac as her face was flooded by Petra creaming above her. Wreford's own hips started to hump off the floor encouraging Watson to increase the depth and force she was pounding the dildo into Wreford. Unrestrained screams filled the air as four sexily charged women creamed over each other.

Watson could see Hollis's wet minge smearing juices over Wreford's hungry mouth and it stimulated her as she felt her own pussy start to orgasm around the invading length that hammered into her own cunt whenever she thrust hard against Wreford's pelvic bone, sinking the dildo to the hilt inside Wreford. She kept thrusting as long as possible until her orgasm destroyed her sense of purpose and she fell forward between Stafford's spread legs and sealed her mouth on one of Wreford's erect nipples. This made Wreford shake and start to scream, her pussy stuffed full of invading dildo and her throat starting to gag on Hollis's juices.

Stafford admitted defeat first by releasing Hollis's head and stepping back. Petra in turn gulped in huge lungfuls of air and rolled forward thrusting one hand onto Wreford's free breast and the other forcing Watson's face hard down on the nipple she was already chewing. At this point Wreford bucked and tried to thrust Hollis's hips away so she could breathe. Once she got air into her desperate lungs she pulled on Watson's hair to release her nipple and withdraw the dildo from deep inside her. All four women found a position so they could breathe and recover. Huge intakes of air and panting noises filled the cell for the next five minutes as sweaty bodies tried to recover.

Wreford smiled up at Watson well pleased with the shagging she had received and also licked her lips at the latest opportunity to eat out her new bitch. As she regained her composure she started to plan out what she wanted next. "Take it off," she quieted whispered to Watson, who immediately complied by undoing the straps and sliding the length out of her own dripping pussy.

"Stafford, lie on your back with your legs stretched out together," Wreford calmly instructed.

"Petra you can fetch the double schlong we used last night and ease half of it into Stafford's dripping cunt."

Petra hesitated.

"Go do it girl," Watson barked.

Petra did as she was told and sank down next to Stafford's hips. Stafford eased her thighs apart slightly and Petra very hesitantly slid the schlong in inch by inch until her fingertips rubbed up against Stafford's clit where she was holding the half way point on the schlong. Stafford quivered in appreciation of both the thickness inside her and the touch of Hollis's fingertips on her clit; she nearly orgasmed there and then.

"Now Petra face Stafford's feet and kneel over the top of her legs," Petra complied immediately.

Wreford smiled, she greatly enjoyed the power she held over the other women, as Petra was progressing well as a new bitch. So well in fact she wasn't so sure now about trading her. Wreford knelt down alongside Stafford and gripped the schlong as she leant forward to snog Stafford in a hungry forceful manner. As Wreford's tongue invaded Stafford's mouth she eased the Schlong further into Stafford so that it rammed up against her womb and made her scream into Wreford's mouth. Wreford bit down on Stafford's lip drawing blood. She took her hand off the schlong and gripped Stafford's right breast in a firm grip, making the woman wince as Wreford continued to draw heavily on her mouth. Both women were hungry for air when Wreford finally broke the kiss and smiled at Stafford as she painful squeezed and teased Stafford's erect tender nipple before releasing it and turning toward Hollis's cute tight ass poised above Stafford's knees.

"Now then Petra back up slowly towards me so I can feed this into you," Wreford instructed with almost a hint of warmth in her voice. As Petra's cute spread ass got closer Wreford reached forward with one hand to massage the tight buttock. Whilst Wreford preferred her women to have some meat on them, now and again it made a refreshing change to sample a bony one; especially when this bony tart was a millionairess.

Petra felt the schlong pass between her cheeks as Wreford bent it lower down. Petra held still as she felt Wreford's fingers prise her sodden pussy lips wide apart before sinking a finger deep into her snatch. Both women enjoyed the sensation in their own way. Petra knew she needed a finger to loosen her up as she remembered how thick and powerful the schlong was from last night.

The finger eventually slipped from her pussy as Wreford instructed "Now slid back Petra and enjoy your treat." At this Wreford guided the bulbous tip between Petra's saturated lips before letting go of the schlong and sinking her fingers into Petra's bony hips. Once she had a firm grip she tugged Petra's ass backwards so the schlong rammed deep into Petra and at the same time rammed the other end even deeper into Stafford's cunt. Both Petra and Stafford screamed as the latex monsters tore up their pussies and hammered at the neck of their wombs. With a cruel smile on her lips Wreford then started to pound Petra backwards & forwards to shag both of her bitches below her. Watson saw the cruelty in Wreford's eyes and was pleased not to be on the receiving end of it.

Grunts filled the cell at the effort exerted by Wreford and the hammering received by the other two women. It was just too much for Stafford and her pussy just let loose vast amounts of juices to smooth the friction of the invading monster. Wreford released Petra's hips, her finger nails leaving welts in the flesh as she reached down to seek out Stafford's clit, which she duly found. There was no loving care in Wreford, just a selfish passionate desire to own and destroy other women. Her finger peeled back Stafford's hood and her middle finger found the exposed hardened excited clit in all of it's sensitive glory; and she rubbed it raw as Stafford bucked up hard off the floor trying to escape the torment. This bucking just made the schlong fuck both women deeper and harder.

It felt like raw violence to Petra and she was fucked by the schlong projecting from Stafford's cunt. Every so often their mounds would rub together and make both of them cream even more until juices smeared ... more like flooded, over their mounds. Grunts and highly sexed screams filled the cell as Petra and Stafford's humping bodies automatically fucked each other to destruction.

Finally their energy and orgasms died and Petra fell forward onto Stafford's legs, the schlong still buried deep into two creaming but tender pussies as each woman fought for air into their lungs.

"Whilst you ladies recover Watson is going to sit by Stafford's feet with her own feet up the side of Stafford's hips so that Petra can lean forward and eat out Watson's amazing pussy.

As Watson slowly climbed into position Petra took huge lungfuls of air. She knew she would need all of her strength tonight to survive this night of raw, abusive girlie sex. Watson and Stafford adjusted their positions until they fitted together and Watson grabbed the blondes head and pulled her down to service her aching pussy and clit. Watson swooned as Petra's now expert tongue took one long lick up the full length of her pussy lips.

Once Wreford was sure that Paris was engrossed in Watson's pussy she quietly picked up the discarded strap on and reached into the cupboard for some KY Warming Cream. Wreford loved the feel of inserting the four inches of latex into her own pussy before she started fixing the straps around her waist. She stood over Stafford and smiled as she looked down on Petra's spread ass with the juice coated schlong buried between her lips. But just above the schlong was the jewel that Wreford desired .... Petras's back door.

Wreford knelt one leg each side of Stafford's hips and held the strap on about 2 inches for Petra's ass; then she emptied a large glob of warming cream onto her fingers. Wreford nodded to Watson and Watson took a firm grip on Petra's head and hair to hold her tight against her pussy. She wanted Petra to scream deep into her pussy when the time came in just under a minutes time.

Stafford started to hump her hips to drive the schlong into Petra in a smooth motion; and at the same time Wreford smeared the cream onto Petra's ring piece and gave a slight push against her hole to coat the rim. Then her cream covered hands gripped Petra's hips as she rammed her own hips forward and speared Petra's hole like a spear that just plunged deep inside her.

As expected Petra just screamed deep into Watson's pussy as unimaginable pain tore her insides apart and she fought against Watson's grip to break loose just as Wreford's weight fell across her back and pinned her against Watson.

Petra's hips felt ripped apart along with her insides as both the schlong and the strap on filled her as she had never felt before. She had fucked some well hung guys in her time, but she had never experienced being double penetrated before -- it just blew her mind as her body absorbed the incredible pain that seemed to be killing her from the inside out. White light and red hot heat seemed to burn the back of her eyes as she barely felt the schlong sliding in and out in a steady rhythm. It was the fullness of the strap on that focused her entire mind.

Wreford reached under Petra to find Petra's nipples and then she started to rub over them to distract Petra as Wreford slowly eased her hips backwards, withdrawing the strap on until just the tip was between Petra's ring. Wreford cruelly pinched Petra's nipples at the exact same moment her hips lunged forward sending the strap on deep into Petra's stretched ring piece.

Watson's timing was off and she had relaxed her grip on Petra's head. As the base of the strap on hammered against her torn asunder ring piece Petra's scream awoke the entire wing of the prison. This time Wreford did not rest against Petra's back. This time she balanced herself perfectly so her hips could saw backwards and forwards as she hung onto Petra's now pain filled nipples.

The next five minutes were a sea of pain and abuse as the three cons gang raped her viciously gripping and shagging her. Petra screamed for them to stop, only to be laughed at in return by three sex crazed women who were having the best night of prison sex that they had ever experienced in their entire criminal careers.

White flashes of pain crossed her eyes as her nipples were raked & pulled, and her pussy and ass were repeatedly violated. But through the pain she couldn't believe that her body was responding by creaming. Her juices just flowed even as she screamed out loud in pain.

Petra just wanted to pass out to avoid the pain; she knew in her heart that this abuse wasn't going to end anytime soon. At this moment she feared for her life. There was no one to rush to her assistance as their normally was. No flunky to carry out her every wish, demand or desire; no member of her family to comfort her, no brace of lawyers to defend; ..... she just had three evil cold convicts fucking her constantly, and no guards rushing to her aid and rescue. If only she could pull her face away from Watson's pussy long enough she would scream for her mother to rescue her and save her from this torment before setting the lawyers onto them to tear their worlds apart.

Her body went into fire protection mode by releasing a flood of juices in her pussy to coat the walls of her well fucked pussy as a self survival lubricant against the invading schlong. But her ass had no protection system to protect her aching torn hole. The strap on just plundered her full depth without any form of defence.

Wreford's nails scored across Petra's nipples making her scream out loud and leaving red whet marks across her breasts, but still she continued to saw in and out of Petra's now bleeding ass as she brutally raped her new bitch. Tears streamed down her cheeks and dripped onto Watson's juice matted minge.

After 15 minutes of unbelievable brutality the three cons finally ran out of energy. Watson's clit was raw and tender, with her minge bruised by the hammering of Petra's mouth against as she was being continual rooted from behind by Wreford and Stafford. Stafford had creamed herself so many times she had lost count, but as her hips finally came to a standstill with the schlong still buried to the hilt in her pussy she felt the dull ache start to build inside her. She knew she was bruised and beaten inside herself, but she felt that the opportunity to fuck this young bitch had been worth the pain that was coming her way over the next couple of days. Wreford was dripping sweat down onto Petra's back as she pushed up off her slut's body to tear the strap on out of Petra's torn ass. Finally Wreford stood up and unfastened the straps from around her waist. Her own pussy was dripping with juices as she pulled the end of the dildo out of her own battered pussy. She had never experienced anything that brutal, that beautiful or that satisfying before; and wandered if she could ever enjoy soft lovemaking in future again.

Wreford looked down to see Watson starting to ease backwards away from Petra, thus allowing Stafford to push Petra's destroyed ass forward so that the schlong eased out of both of their battered pussies. Petra just crawled into a foetal ball on the floor as Watson & Stafford finally climbed to their feet to high five Wreford after their gang rape of Petra. Paris was left sobbing on the floor whilst the others spent the next 20 minutes or so recovering on the bunks.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers