A Heiress, Tax Evasion, & Prison Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Eventually Watson & Stafford got up and reached down to pick up Paris under her arms and gradually pulled her up straight. At the same time Wreford positioned the table into the middle of the cell. Watson & Stafford lifted Petra's limp body up onto the table and laid her on her back like a slab of butchered meat, which she more closely resembled than a world famous heiress. They then let her arms hang down towards the floor leaving her small flat breasts undefended against further assault. Watson & Stafford bent over Petra and took one breast apiece each to play with. Wreford was still hungry for cunt, and resting on the end of the table was the wettest and juiciest piece of cunt in the prison at that moment. Wreford knelt on the floor between Petra's thighs and lifted the skinny legs onto her shoulders and looked forward to the dripping prize a foot in front of her.

Petra was so shagged to death that her body wasn't reacting with alarm to what was happening to her, even as Wreford's rough fingers callously peeled Petra's pussy lips apart and Wreford licked her lips at the pleasures and liberties she was about to take.

Suddenly Petra became aware of two mouths chewing and biting her erect tender nipples just a minute before a long tongue tore up her tunnel making her back arch upwards in automatic reaction. For the next twenty minutes she endured three women taking their own selfish pleasure from her body. Petra just didn't have the strength or the willpower to fight back or beat them off. She endured fingers running over every inch of her skinny body; and at times fingers entering her mouth, pussy and ass. She was just a piece of meat on the slab, being used as a fuck toy for three hard ass women that didn't have a care or consequence in the world to worry about.

Petra lost all track of time, she didn't know how far through the night she had survived the endless rape of her body. But finally the three cons tired of her body and lifted her fucked and battered body onto the lower bunk. Wreford climbed in behind her and Watson lovingly placed a blanket over Wreford and Petra. Just as Petra finally surrendered her body to sleep she felt Wreford's finger slip into her sodden, battered pussy and Wreford's mouth nuzzle her neck and the bunk rocked slightly as Stafford & Watson climbed up to share the top bunk; bringing her night of gang rape to an end.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers