A Heiress, Tax Evasion, & Prison Ch. 04

Story Info
Heiress is traded for highest price in prison ever.
2.4k words
4.03
56.1k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Even though Petra had managed to get some sleep after her marathon night of shagging, she still felt fucked to death. Every part of her body ached, especially her well fucked pussy and ass; she felt as if she was walking like John Wayne used to on the classic cowboy movies. But her waddle was to avoid rubbing her tender swollen pussy lips together. She craved to sink into a deep hot bath or a luxurious spa, but she knew her reality was to shower in public in front of an audience who made no secret of the fact that they wanted a piece of her ... either her body or her wealth. Petra knew that she still stank of last nights sex, especially with the copious amounts of cum that had run down the inside of her thighs. She felt dirty, not just for being unwashed, but also for being used as Wreford's bitch.

Petra picked up an old magazine and sat within her protective detail that safeguarded her on behalf of Wreford; and who were rewarded with a piece of Petra for their loyalty to Wreford. Both Stafford and Watson sat there with knowing smiles, knowing what Petra tasted like and how she was to fuck after the rewards of last night.

Pennells signalled Wreford that she wanted to talk and they headed off to a neutral room followed closely by their two most trusted bitches as security. Petra was too shagged to notice Stafford leaving but being replaced immediately by another hard faced dyke of the strap on variety.

The discussions lasted ten minutes before they all returned to the central area and Wreford waltzed up to Petra in a relaxed fashion.

"Lets get you cleaned up girl, Stafford and Watson will take care of you." Suddenly another of Wreford's crew was handing Stafford some towelling and toiletries as if by magic.

"Lets go Hollis," Stafford barked reinforcing her position as Number 2 to Wreford. Petra rose and followed her knowing there was no choice or free will whilst she remained in this facility. Petra was surprised to find the showers totally empty and that she could strip and shower in private. She loved the heat of the water and the gentle soaping of the shower gel ... She felt human again rather than being one of Wreford's bitches. All too quickly her time was up as Stafford walked in and handed her a towel as she looked up and down admiring Petra's wet dripping body.

"I have to say you are an amazing fuck Hollis," she said as a compliment, "Now get dressed and let's go.

Petra took as long as she could without incurring Stafford's wrath. Finally she emerged from the shower feeling reborn. There was a long line of cons waiting to get back into the toilets & shower, and Petra realised that she had been treated like royalty in a convict sort of way.

Petra was surprised when she was led back to Wreford's cell rather that the general day area. Stafford stood outside the door and gestured for Petra to enter on her own. Petra was amazed to see Wreford and Pennells exchanging warm smiles at each other, but she was even more amazed to see her bed covered with neatly stacked cartons of cigarettes. She couldn't comprehend what was happening and why.

Wreford stepped forward and stood directly in front of Petra and looked coldly into her eyes before seizing the back of Petra's head and deep throated her with her tongue.

"Hey! Don't damage the goods Wreford; I've paid for that so get your mitts off the bitch!"

Petra's eyes were wide in horror. She was being discussed as sold goods ... then the cartons of cigarettes made sense.

Wreford had released her and stepped back leaving Petra with her mouth wide open as her eyes counted three rows of ten cartons of cigarettes on her bed. 'Fuck,' her mind screamed, 'I've been sold for 30 cartons of cigarettes.' Petra didn't know what an unbelievable fortune that was within prison.

Pennells stepped forward and quickly gripped Petra's open jaw firmly in her hand. "We'd better get you home girl hadn't we?" she simply stated as her free hand reached up to grip and massage one of Petra's breasts through her overalls.

Indignation finally swept of Petra "You fucking sold me you bitch," she screamed at Wreford moments before pain shot through her mouth as Pennell's powerful hand gripped her jaw in a vice like grip.

"You'd better have better manners with me bitch or you are going to regret meeting me," Pennells snarled into her face, "Now get your sweet lips outside," as she squeezed down on Petra's breast and pushed her backwards.

As if by magic two of Pennell's bitches stepped into the cell and gripped Petra's arms leading her out onto the landing.

Petra's mind whirled at great speed, but she wasn't bright enough to understand it all. She was in a daze as she was frogmarched across the landing in the wake of Pennell's cute tight ass which swayed inside her tight overalls.

They were twenty paces from Pennell's cell when all hell let loose.

The sirens wailed out their incredible noise as the corridor doors burst open and the riot squad stormed in with night sticks raised.

"LOCK DOWN, LOCK DOWN, STAND STILL, STAND ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STILL," the first charging guard screamed from behind his visored helmet.

Thirty or more guards stormed in making a beeline for Pennells and her entourage. Night sticks swung through the air as blows rained down on her bitches. Within thirty seconds only Pennells and Paris were left standing in that group; the rest were groaning on the floor battered & bleeding from their swift beating.

Cries of "SAFE, SAFE ..... SECURE, SECURE," echoed around the wing as any other prisoners pressed themselves tight against the walls shit scared to move a muscle for fear of a fearsome beating from the riot squad.

Two officers built like brick shithouses lifted Petra off her feet and dragged her out of the wing, the corridor slamming shut behind them.

The penny then dropped for Pennells so to speak. She had just paid out the highest price in US prison history for a piece of cunt and all she had received for that fortune was less than a minute of squeezing a covered breast. Rage and incredible anger exploded in Pennells.

"Wreford, you fucking bitch .... I'll fucking kill you ... YOU FUCKING BITCH," she screamed seconds before two night sticks smashed into her head and stomach. She collapsed onto the floor as more blows helped her on her way down.

In her cell Wreford smiled broadly, having pulled off the biggest robbery inside a US prison. She laughed out loud as she heard Pennells scream die under the impact of night sticks. The thirty cartons looked like gold bullion on the bunk. This would seal her position as Queen Bitch in this prison, if not across the state.

Petra, for her part, just saw corridor after corridor glide past her; the quality of the finishes and carpet improving the further she was carried. Suddenly she glimpsed a secretary at a desk out the corner of her eye just as two huge panelled doors opened to a huge office. All of a sudden she was stood in front of a hard faced woman who had a sign on her desk announcing her as "Governor Spalding."

"Stand up straight Hollis" one of the storm troopers growled out loud.

Petra was dazed and bewildered.

The second guard elbowed her in the ribs, "On your feet Hollis," she too growled.

The blonde bimbo started to comprehend as she stood up straight.

"What do we have here?" Governor Spalding asked without even looking up from the report she was adding notes to.

"Prisoner Hollis reporting for duty Governor," the largest guard reported formally.

"Did she give you any trouble warder?" the Governor asked quietly.

"None so far Governor," he replied.

"Fair enough, you are both dismissed; ..... and thank you for the professional manner in which you dealt with the incident."

They snapped to attention, about faced and marched out of the office closing the doors behind them.

Silence filled the office for a couple of minutes as the Governor continued to write and Petra stood like a statue as she was still in shock from what had just happened; especially the instant brutality dispensed to Pennells by the riot squad.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity to Petra, the Governor stared straight at her for a couple of minutes before standing and walking around her desk to stand behind Petra.

She stood silently behind Petra looking her up and down. The baggy overalls did nothing to attenuate or even display a prisioner's body or figure. By now the Governor had seen enough uniforms in her many years in the service to be able to interpret the figure of the body that the overalls were hanging off.

She had seen some famous women pass through here before for various offences, mostly minor, but more so these days relating to drink and drugs. She had even tasted some of them. The next ten minutes or so would decide if she added Petra Hollis to her long list of trophy prisoners. She began her standard speech, the one where she just had to remember to insert the name of said prisoner in the correct place as she spoke her speech from memory. The speech had always proved successful in the past, and she saw no reason for it not to remain so today; especially as the recipient was blonde.

"So Hilton I take it you are settling into our facility okay and that you find our facilities and clients to your liking." It was more a statement of fact than a question. One to which no prisoner had ever responded.

Still feeling pain from her abused ass, Petra was bright enough to know that she just had to listen and learn if she wanted to survive the time within these walls. She also understood the basic threat that had just been issued by the Governor.

"What you say and do in here Hollis has a strategic bearing on how the remaining length of your sentence goes, both for you, the people in this facility and your loved ones outside these walls." The spiel continued, "I hear you have met our two community leaders and our head warder who have made you welcome to my facility; and I am sure you are looking forward to making their reacquaintance when you leave here," the calm, clear, cold monologue informed her. "Pennells will have been patched up by the time you return to share a cell with her," she calmly announced, "I am sure Pennells will welcome you back with open arms, I understand her strap on is longer and thicker than Wreford's," she let the threat just hang in the air between them.

"As I said it is your choice as to what happens from here. At present I see two choices being available to you. The first one is return to the general population after this here meeting ...... and I am sure Pennells will welcome you with open arms ..... and a bulging hard on just for you."

The Governor was quiet as she started to pace behind Petra, carefully making her wait ..... waiting to see if the alternative would make Petra ask for the alternative.

Petra found time hanging in the air as she heard the Governor pace across the thick pile carpet behind. She craved to know what the second alternative was, but she was too afraid to ask. But she hoped it was a real alternative to Pennells who she greatly feared compared to Wreford.

The silence and the pacing stretched into a couple of minutes and Petra was desperate to hear of the alternative, but she also feared it, anticipating that it would demand a higher price than the first alternative. But she didn't know if that price would be physical, monetary, or emotional, and could she afford to pay it?

"One phone call from me could see you at home tonight with your family & friends," the Governor stated simply as she passed behind Petra again," and the offer was left hanging in the air.

Petra's heart soared into the clouds, but the offer had to have a price tag and the thought of that price brought her down to earth and she kept quiet, still fearful of speaking unbidden in the presence of the Governor.

"Has the cat got your tongue Hollis?" the Governor asked in a low voice.

"The second alternative is certainly more preferable to the first Governor," Petra managed to say in as flat a voice as she could manage not wanting to give away how much the possibility made her heart soar, but fearing it was a trick.

"You could be there in three or four hours if you played your cards right," the Governor informed her.

Petra's mind raced, she just had no experience on what to do next .... So much to win, freedom ..... but then again so much to lose. She couldn't see the Governor as she paced up and down behind her, let alone see her face for an indication of what she might be thinking.

"And how could we make that happen?" Paris asked giving some credence that this might be possible, way beyond her current situation.

"There could be some medical grounds that caused your early release," the Governor's offer hung in the air again.

Petra was so desperate to grab it with both hands, but she knew it wasn't a gift, it came with a price tag and she didn't know what price was written on that tag.

"And you would do that," Paris queried.

"For the right reasons," the Governor responded.

"And those are?" Petra asked by way of definition.

"I want to know what Pennells saw in you that made her want to pay the highest prison sale price in the history of the California prison system. You have no understanding of what she put together to buy you from Wreford, but I have not seen anything like it in my twenty plus years in this job."

Petra stood and thought about it. She could do it once more, right here, right now, with the possible, just possible reward of the Governor honouring her offer. Or the alternative was another 18 nights of what she had already endured, possibly worse. As Petra stood there both she and the Governor both knew that she had no real choice.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers