A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers

I shook my head and said "Not today, I'm sorry."

"I understand" She smiled at me and turned me around. I saw him reach for the hand lotion that my mom kept on the counter and felt him push me forward bending me over. I reached out and held on to the edge of the counter as his hand pulled the g-string out of my ass. I felt a wave of pleasure through my body as a cold finger pressed against the opening to my asshole. He rubbed lotion against me and then pushed his finger inside of me. I made a sharp inhale as his finger first entered me and felt my sphincter contracting around him. He slowly moved his finger around inside of me wiggling it back and forth until I felt my sphincter relaxing. He pulled his finger out and then I felt something much warmer pressing against me. He grabbed me by my waist and I braced myself as he pushed forward slowly as the tip of his cock breached my virgin asshole. His cock was much bigger than his finger and his hard cock spread me apart as he slid deeper into me. His cock pushing inside of me hurt at first, but the pain was quickly replaced by a feeling of total ecstasy. My whole body shuddered when I felt his hips pressed against my ass and I realized that his cock was fully buried inside of me. He paused for a moment with his hard cock throbbing deep inside of my ass before he slowly pulled back until only the head of his cock was still in me. He pushed back into me slowly at first but he eventually moved faster and harder as he fucked my ass. The sound of his bare skin slapping against mine filled the room. He didn't fuck me gently, he fucked me hard like a wild animal and I loved it. I was being used like a little slut and I felt like a real woman for the first time. I held on tight as he pounded his hard cock into me. I arched my back and looked up only to see my mother standing in the doorway watching me get fucked by the gardener. She leaned against the doorway and looked pleased with what she saw. Before I knew it I felt his body crash into mine as his cock expanded inside of me shooting his hot cum deep into me. His juices pushed deeper inside of me than I ever thought was possible. Each blast of cum from his cock filled my insides more and more. After he finished he slowly pulled his cock from me causing his hot cum to drip out of my asshole and down my leg into a puddle on the floor. I suddenly felt an incredible emptiness as I stood bent over the kitchen counter basking in the glow of what just happened to me enjoying the fact that I had an audience too. I heard him zip his pants and then step back outside. I was still trying to catch my breath when my mother walked over to me.

"That's the problem with fucking the help. Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am. No romance!"

She reached over and grabbed a paper towel to wipe up his cum dripping down my leg. I couldn't move.

"Well, it looks like you're one of us now!" My mom said cheerily.

"Oh my god" I finally managed to get out.

"Not bad for your first time"

"Call me Alicia"

"Alicia..." The word hung in the air for a moment "...I like it. Why don't I give you a drive to your tanning appointment?"

"Ok, but I need to get my dress first."

"I'm going to go freshen up and I'll meet you at the car."

My mom gave me a little pat on my ass before leaving me to get my dress in the yard. I readjusted my g-string and slowly walked across the yard aware that the gardener was still watching me. When I reached the lounge chair I gave him a little wave and turned my back to him as I leaned over to get my dress. I bent over at my waist and watched him through my legs as I reached for my dress. I shook my hips a little as I stood back up and slowly walked back to the house.

After the tanning session we went out for an early dinner where we ran into an old friend of my mom's. His name was Andrew. She introduced me as her friend Alicia and asked him to join us. After we sat down I excused myself because I felt more cum dripping out of my ass and wanted to clean up. Back at the table, we ordered and my mom and her friend caught up on old times. After dinner we were looking over the dessert menu when her friend surprised me by putting his hand on my knee. He gently massaged me under the table and slowly moved up my thigh. He played with the clip that held my garter belt to my stocking before moving up my bare skin closer to my little secret. Scared I put my hand on his and attempted to push him away. He was much stronger than me and his hand effortlessly proceeded up my inner thigh. As nervous as I was I was enjoying his warm hand against my thigh. His palm passed across the front of my panties and pressed against my cock. I knew that he would figure it out any second. I braced for him to start yelling or hit me but he kept rubbing me through my panties. His hand moved up and slid into the elastic waistband and his fingers wrapped around my cock. I pushed my seat back and spread my legs to allow him better access to my cock. He pulled it out of my panties right as the waiter returned to our table. My mom's friend didn't slow down as the waiter looked down and saw his hand pumping away at my cock that was sticking out from my dress. The expression on his face as he realized what was happening was classic. In horror he turned and quickly ran back into the kitchen. My head fell back and I closed my eyes panting as he pumped away at my cock in the middle of the restaurant. He kept stroking me as came. My first blast of cum shot up over the edge of the table and landed on my plate. The next shot hit the table cloth and the rest of my cum slowly leaked out all over his hand. He tucked me back into my panties and withdrew his hand wiping it clean with a napkin. My mother put a pile of cash, probably much more than the meal was worth, on the table and suggested that we leave. My mom's friend gave me a lingering kiss and we left.

On the way home I asked my mom about her friend.

"That was unexpected."

"Oh, don't worry about him, he's harmless."

"How did he know?"

"Well, he is a close friend. I tell him everything."

Back at the house we followed our normal routine and I picked out a thin silky nightie with matching panties. My mom gave me her damp panties and I fell asleep with them pressed against my face.

I awoke the next day with my mother standing over me wearing a red sheer bra and a matching pair of what appeared to be crotchless panties. Instead of a panel of fabric in the front there were two that were attached above her pussy with a little red satin heart. A hint of her flesh peaked through the fabric taunting me. I followed my normal routine and showered and dressed. I wore the same corset that my mother again tightened, further enhancing my figure. She picked out a red thong, a short leopard print miniskirt, and a sheer black button down blouse that left my corset clearly visible. My mother was clearly in a hurry to get her errands finished for the day and dropped me off on campus. We agreed to meet in front of the coffee shop at 2pm after my classes were finished. The morning was a blur as I was overwhelmed by the attention my outfit drew. Every single guy that saw me openly stared as I walked across campus.

After my classes I waited at the designated spot, but realized that I still had about 15 minutes before she was supposed to arrive. I had noticed an adult bookstore down the street and decided to kill some time. The bookstore was as dark an quiet as I imagined. The racks were filled with magazines and videos covering every imaginable fetish. I slowly walked down the aisle looking at whatever caught my attention until I reached the back of the store. I saw that there was a dark hallway lined with about a dozen doors. The sign above the entryway read 'Viewing Booths' and another sign that said 'Show Room' pointed down another dark hallway that only had one door. Curious I decided to look into one of the viewing booths and found a room no bigger than a small closet with a coin operated TV on one wall and a floor to ceiling window on the adjacent wall. I wasn't interested in watching porn in a closet so I left and went down the other hallway. I walked though the door in the middle of the hallway and found a large semi-circle room. There were a few chairs and a couch against one wall and a table in the middle of the room. The table was littered with a variety of sex toys. Along the curved wall was a dozen floor to ceiling windows, which I figured represented each of the viewing booths. I walked into the show room closing the door behind me and examined the items on the table. There were a variety of dildos, vibrators, and different things with straps that I didn't recognize. Above each of the twelve windows was a small light, and I noticed that all but two of them were red. The other two were green. There was loud dance music playing in the room and I found myself dancing to the beat as I explored the room. I suspected that there were guys in the two booths with green lights on so I moved closer to those windows swaying my hips to the music. I decided to give a little show while waiting for my ride. I ran my hands across my body while dancing for the strangers behind the glass. I turned my back to them and bent over, lifting the back of my skirt up exposing the red thong tucked between my ass cheeks. When I turned around I saw that two other lights turned from red to green and I moved over to give them a better view. In the middle of the room I slowly unbuttoned my short while dancing seductively to the music. I heard the door behind me open as I dropped my shirt to the floor revealing my corset. I looked over my shoulder and saw my mother walking into the room.

"I waited ten minutes for you little lady. I should have known better."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I don't want to interrupt."

As she finished her sentence I felt her hands slipping into the waistband of my skirt pushing it down to the floor. She reached around and rubbed my cock through my panties while I danced for the anonymous audience. A few more lights turned green.

"Hold on" She whispered into my ear.

I watched as my mother unzipped her dress and let it drop to the ground. She walked over to the table wearing nothing but her see-through bra and crotchless panties.

"Come over here Alicia." She said while holding something up.

"Turn around and bend over"

With my back to the glass panels she knelt behind me and pulled off my panties before she began strapping something around my waist. It was a harness for a strap-on, but there was no strap-on. My mother arranged it so that my hard cock was sticking through the opening as it I was wearing a strap-on dildo. After finishing with the harness she turned me around to face my audience and wrapped her mouth around my cock. I looked down and saw her hand between her legs while she began sucking my cock in front of twelve strange men. After a minute of licking my cock she stood up, the thick smell of her dripping pussy filled the room. She walked to the table and bent over it while spreading her legs.

"So, are you going to fuck me or what?"

I ran over to her and with my hands on her hips I positioned my cock against her smooth wet pussy. Slowly I teased her by rubbing the tip of my cock along the outside of her pussy before I decided to enter her. I couldn't believe how incredible her warm wet pussy felt against my cock as I slide easily into her waiting body. I could barely control myself knowing that twelve strange men were jerking while watching me fuck my own mother. And with me dressed like a slut in my corset, stockings and high heels. My mother moaned as my cock pushed further into her.

"FUCK ME!!!"

I did as I was told and started to pump my cock into my mother's pussy as hard as I could. Her hips pushed back against me with every thrust.

"DON'T STOP YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

I was too turned on to even hear what she was yelling as I fucked her. She began grinding her ass into me, working her hips from side to side. I couldn't take it anymore and felt my cock erupting inside of her.

"OH YES!!! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!!"

And fill her I did. I don't think I've ever cum so much as when I fucker her that day. My cock pulsated inside of my mother's tight pussy as it released streams of my cum deep inside of her. After what felt like an hour of cumming I slowly pulled my cock out of her. After a moment she walked over to the couch and sat down with her legs spread apart. I could see my cum smeared across her pussy and dripping out from between her lips. She signaled me over.

"Now come over here and finish the job like you did the other night"

This was the first time that she acknowledged that I made her cum while she was tied up in her bedroom. I moved between her legs and knelt between them. She grabbed my head and forcefully pushed my face down onto her waiting pussy. I began licking up all of my cum what covered the outside of her pussy before I pushed my tongue between her lips.

"OH YESSSS!!"

I pushed my tongue into her while I licked up the rest of my cum as it oozed out of her. Her thighs wrapped around my head and she draped her legs over my shoulders. Her body tensed up and I knew she was about to cum. I worked my tongue faster and faster until I felt her thighs tense up as she came into my mouth. Her juices mixed with mine as I drank every drop that flowed from her body. I kept licking her as her body relaxed beneath me.

"Very good" She purred.

I laid my head down on her thigh while we caught our breath. It took a while before we could get back up, but eventually we dressed and left the adult bookstore. As soon as we were outside she agains acted like nothing had happened and casually suggested that we get a bite to eat. That night at home we followed our usual routine before bed. I wore a black satin teddy with matching panties and was again given her soaking wet panties to enjoy.

The next few days were mostly uneventful as the party approached. My mother was consumed with getting things organized and I had a heavy load of classes. Unfortunately, I didn't run into Tom again and I didn't even have time to sun bathe. The week flew by in a flash and suddenly it was the day of the big party. My father was out at the country club for most of the day, as usual, and my mother seemed very stressed out. I did what I could to help her out, but I mostly just got in the way. As the afternoon grew late she told me that it was time to get my uniform on. In her studio she ran around getting everything together. I stood on the pedestal naked ready for her to dress me. The french maid dress had a built in corset that was much more comfortable now that I had been practicing all week. She tied it up as tight as she could. She helped me into a pair of black silk thong panties and gave me a set of white thigh high stockings. She decided not to use a garter and got ones that would stay up on their own. The stockings each had a little black silk bow at the top that matched the rest of the uniform. After I had the stockings on she helped me into a crinoline skirt that fit under the skirt of the uniform. It pushed out the skirt around my waist exposing my legs almost completely up to my panties. She made sure to warn me that if I bent over everyone would be able to see my panties. My mother fastened a black satin choker around my neck with a small pearl pendant hanging from it. The final part of the uniform was a pair of impossibly high heels. I stumbled at first but quickly got used to the additional height. The top of the dress had a pair of false breasts attached to the inside and the dress was so tight against my body that there was no way to tell that they weren't real. After I was dressed my mother left me in the studio while she worked on getting things ready for the party. I spent the next half hour working on my makeup, using the same pink shimmery lipstick that my mother gave me the first day. I noticed a bottle of perfume and bathed myself in a mist of floral scented air. I was sitting at the vanity when I first noticed that I had nipples protruding from my dress. I peeked into my corset and saw that the fake breasts that my mom used had rock hard nipples. I was destined to spend the night walking around with an obvious sign of my arousal. My job wouldn't begin until the guests had arrived so I practiced walking around and bending over in front of the mirrors while I marveled at my sexy body.

My mother eventually came to get me. "It's time honey. How do you feel?"

"I feel good mom, I think I can pull it off."

"I'm sure you can, but remember, I'm not your mom tonight. I'm your boss. Ok?"

"Ok"

"Now the first thing I need you to do is answer the door and take peoples coats. After everyone arrives you will report to the kitchen. They will show you what you need to know. It will just be walking around with a tray of appetizers most of the night. Every once in a while I need you to do a walkthrough of the party and clean up any napkins and empty glasses. Do you think you can handle it?"

"Don't worry about me. I've been practicing all week!"

"I know you have. One last thing, some of your father's friends can be real assholes. Don't worry about them; they usually don't get out of line unless they drink too much."

"Ok, I'll watch my back."

"People will start to arrive any minute, so I need you at the door. And before you go, I wanted to thank you again for helping me tonight."

"I'm happy to help."

My mother gave me a little hug and then led me to the front door to begin my duties. We have a pretty big house, but it's on a huge property and my parents always invited a ton of people to their parties. As soon as I got to the door there was already a small crowd waiting with their coats. My mother had set up several wardrobe racks in the small sitting room off of the foyer for the coat room and I took the coats as people arrived and tried to neatly arrange them in the other room. Thankfully most of the guests didn't wear coats that night, since it was a warm night, because I must have counted well over a hundred people. After about an hour at the door the flood of people became a trickle. I didn't recognize most of the guests until Andrew arrived. My heart jumped as he walked past me into the house.

"Well, hello Alicia. We meet again."

"Hello Andrew. May I take your coat?" I stammered

He held out his arms waiting for me to take his coat off for him. Stand behind him I reached around his waist and pulled his coat down his shoulders. I folded it across my arm to take it to the coat room but heard him follow me in. His arms swooped around my body and pulled me into him. The heat from his body radiated through his suit and washed over my trembling body. His left hand moved to cover my breast through my corset and his right hand traveled down my stomach until he ended up on my bare thigh. I was at his mercy as he explored my body. My cock grew harder as his hand caressed the soft skin of my inner thigh. I closed my eyes and leaned back into his chest giving myself to him. I felt his warm face against my neck as his hand moved up and enveloped my cock through my panties.

"You smell nice tonight Alicia." His lips rubbed against my neck as he spoke.

"uhhhhh...." A soft moan escaped my lips.

"I think that we're going to have a little fun tonight."

I couldn't even think straight with his hands rubbing me and his lips pressed against my neck kissing me between his words. I nodded in response.

"These parties can get a little wild, do you think you're up to it?"

I didn't know what he meant but I nodded again.

His tongue traced a line up my neck to my ear lobe which he took into his teeth. He spun me around and looked into my eyes before leaning in and pushing his lips to mine. I involuntarily parted my lips as his tongue entered my mouth. Just as quickly, it was over and he let go of me. I stumbled back a little as he turned to leave. My heart was pounding and I was out of breath. I struggled to compose myself as I finished my job at the door.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers