A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,636 Followers

After I was sure that nobody else was coming I went to the kitchen for my next job. My parents had designed the house knowing that they wanted to throw big parties and built a special kitchen off to the side of the house. Someone showed me how to hold the platter of appetizers and told me how to describe them. Each tray held about fifty little bites and after each was empty I went back for a refill. I noticed as I walked through the party that some of the men were staring and I made an effort to spend most of my time in their line of sight. I can't lie, it was hard work but I enjoyed the attention. I took advantage of my new audience when I did my first pass through the party to pick up garbage. I had a little bag to deposit napkins and empty cups into as I sashayed through the yard. I spotted several of the guys who had been leering earlier sitting by the pool. The table in front of them was filled with garbage and I made sure to bend at my waist as I cleaned so that they could see my chest. While I was bent over I saw that one of the straps on my shoe had come undone and lifted my foot onto the table before realizing that all three guys were now staring right at my panties. I didn't do it on purpose, but I was happy that I did. I leaned over to fix my shoe pretending to be unaware of the show that I was giving them. After fixing my shoe I looked up at the slack jawed men and blew them a kiss before turning back to the party.

I continued through the yard until I came across Andrew. He acted as if he didn't know me and kept talking to his friend as I approached. He didn't acknowledge me until I was right in front of him.

"Well hello"

"Hi" I said meekly, aware of my role.

Turning to his friend Andrew said "Not bad, huh?"

"What's your name, beautiful?"

"Alicia"

"Hi Alicia, my name is Andrew is this is my handsome friend Eric."

I turned to his friend and said hi with a little smile.

Andrew reached out and brushed my hair away from my face.

"You have very pretty eyes Alicia. Your boyfriend must be a lucky guy."

I blushed and said "I don't have a boyfriend."

"Well, I guess that makes us the lucky ones."

"I need to get back to the party before I get fired."

"Ok, well I hope we see more of you later." He said with a wink.

As I turned back to the party I noticed a napkin on the ground and with my back to Andrew and his friend I bent over to pick it up. I kept my legs straight knowing that my skirt was quickly rising over the curve of my ass revealing my thighs and my skimpy panties. I took my time and gave them a little shake of my ass before standing back up and disappearing into the crowd.

The next few hours flew by. Occasionally a hand would slip under my skirt and caress my ass, but for the most part I didn't have any problems. There was so much work to do that I didn't have much time to tease the guests but I did my best to show off my body. Around midnight, the kitchen ran out of food and my job started getting much easier. I was doing another lap of the party when Andrew pulled me aside.

"So, do you want to have a little fun?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"You made quite an impression on my friend earlier. I told him that I would ask you if you were interested. So?"

"I'd like to, but I'm not sure. I don't want to get caught."

"Don't worry about it, I'll handle everything. I'll go set up the bedroom in the pool house, meet me there in twenty minutes."

"Ok"

My cock strained against my panties pulling my thong into my ass. I wasn't sure what to expect but I couldn't wait. I spent the next twenty minutes walking through the party in a haze of anxious anticipation. I could feel my cock leaking pre-cum into my panties as I approached the pool house. The door was open to the upstairs bedroom and the hallway was filled with a soft red glow. I walked in to see Andrew standing in the middle of the room waiting for me. The only light in the room came from a single table lamp that had been draped with a thin red scarf. The radio was set to a soft jazz station and the curtains had been pulled tight. Andrew signaled for me to come to him.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Yes"

"Ok now get on the bed. Up on your hands and knees."

I did as he said and felt the bed moving as he climbed up behind me.

"It's very important that you tell him that you want to do it doggy style. Tell him that it's because of your dress or something. Now, I'm going to help you get ready."

"Ok"

"This is a special lube that will make your backdoor feel just like a wet pussy." He pulled the thong of my panties aside and applied a generous dollop of lube, working it into me with his fingers.

"Now this might hurt a little." I felt a gentle pushing as he pushed something into me. "I'm going to loosen you up and then he's all yours." The gentle pushing became more forceful as something entered me. My muscles tightened as Andrew penetrated me with a gigantic rubber cock.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I let out a sharp scream as he pushed the dildo further into my ass.

His one hand was on my back pushing me into the bed while his other forcefully pounded the dildo into my ass. The pain was slowly being replaced by pleasure as I got used to the abuse. It continued for a few minutes until Andrew stopped moving, leaving the rubber cock buried inside of me. He got up off the bed and walked around until he positioned himself under me naked. His cock playfully throbbed inches beneath my mouth. He reached up and grabbed something when I realized that there was a long arm attached to the dildo in my ass. From his position he was able to keep fucking my ass while I sucked him off.

"Now it's my turn little missy"

I leaned into him and eagerly took him into my mouth. It took me a little while to get used to being fucked while I tried to suck his cock but the two of us fell into a good rhythm and I began to thrust my hips up into the rubber cock with each thrust. It was a very clumsy blowjob but Andrew didn't seem to mind. I'm pretty sure that he was having more fun abusing me than from what I was doing to him. His pounding grew faster and faster as my mouth attempted to keep up. I felt his hand on the back of my head forcing me down onto his cock as he came in my mouth. He pushed the tip of his cock so far into my mouth that I almost gagged. He continued pounding my ass relentlessly while his cock unloaded itself into me in bursts of hot sticky cum. After he finished cumming he got up and pulled the rubber cock out of me. I was again consumed by a feeling of emptiness. He told me to get myself together and get ready for Eric. After I heard the door shut I rolled over and quickly straightened out my outfit. Moments later there was a knock at the door.

"Come in"

Eric entered the room pausing in the doorway before walking over to me. I looked into his eyes and jumped into his arms as we kissed. His hands greedily explored my waiting body as his mouth moved down my neck. I wasted no time and began to unbutton his shirt while he mauled my body. I was pushing his pants down his waist when my ankle rolled over and I fell back. He caught me in his arms and scooped me up. Naked, he walked over to the bed threw me down. I fell back with my legs splayed apart exposing my panties to him. He hungrily eyed my body up as he approached. Quickly I rolled over and resumed my position from earlier tell him that I wanted him inside of me. He pushed his hips into me and I felt his cock between my legs rubbing against my own cock through my panties. He thought that he was rubbing up against the bulge of my pussy and kept at it. I let him rub against my cock knowing that I had to stop him when I felt something warm against my skin. His penis had slipped in the opening of my panties and his hard cock was now rubbing against the length of my hardening penis. I was terrified that he would find me out and hoped that he assumed that my cock was actually my thigh. I reached around and grabbed his hard cock in my hand. He pushed forward again as I guided him to my waiting asshole. I was already loosened up from Andrew's abuse so that upon initial contact his cock slid right into me. His body fell against mine as I felt the heat from his cock penetrating deep inside of me. He grabbed my hips and frantically rammed his cock into me.

"You're pussy feels so good Alicia" He moaned.

"OH YESSS! FUCK ME HARDER"

He didn't hesitate and pumped his cock into me as hard as he could. The crinoline skirt was crinkling with every thrust. I buried my face into the pillow and pushed my legs further apart so that he could go deeper.

"Unngh" He grunted as he pulled me back into him while thrusting his hips hard against mine. His cock swelled up inside of me shooting his hot cum deep into my bowels. He held on tight as his cock gushed into me. After a minute his penis grew soft and he pulled out of me. I fell into the bed panting as he dressed. I heard his zipper and then.

"That was great Alicia. Just what I needed tonight."

The door closed behind him and then I was alone. It took me a good ten minutes before I could move. I laid in bed while his cum slowly poured out of my freshly fucked ass. After I got up I went to the bathroom and cleaned up as much of his cum as I could before returning to the party. Walking out of the pool house I ran into one of the three guys that had been watching me all night. He walked over to me and introduced himself.

"Hi there"

"Hi"

He took my hand and apologized for not introducing himself earlier.

"My name is Jake"

"Alicia"

"A beautiful name for a beautiful woman"

He smiled at me while I thought of something to say. He pulled me into him.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" I asked.

"Lead the way Alicia"

I led him back up to the bedroom and turned around to face him. Without even closing the door I dropped to my knees and ripped open his pants. His cock smacked me across my face as I freed him from his boxers. With one hand massaging his balls I stroked his cock until it was hard and then wrapped my lips around him. I already tasted his salty pre-cum as my tongue traveled across his hard shaft. With his cock burying in my mouth I was startled when I heard a noise in the hallway. I pulled my head up and watched as Jake's two friends walked into the room.

"Whoa! Sorry, the door was open."

"It's ok guys, I'm sure there is plenty to go around." Looking down at me he asked "You don't mind if my friends join us do you?"

"The more the merrier." I looked over at his friends and said "Let's see what you got guys."

They pulled their pants down exposing their semi-erect cocks. This was my first time seeing more than one cock at a time and I was really getting horny. I pulled Jake's cock back to my mouth and continued sucking him off. I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around the others too when I was finished. I was so focused on Jake's cock in my mouth that I didn't even notice that the other two guys moved so that they stood on either side of their friend. Their cocks were positioned inches from my face as I bobbed my head up and down on Jake's cock. They were stroking themselves while they watched me suck their friend's cock. I left my left hand on Jake's thigh for balance but reached up and grabbed the cock to my right in my hand. If I felt like a princess taking advantage of the help while being fucked by the gardener, I now felt like a total slut being used and abused by anyone who wanted me. And I loved it!

Jake's friend moved his hand aside for me and I managed to stroke him while still sucking on Jake. My hand was moving faster and faster as I was getting more and more excited with so many cocks in front of me. I left my mouth wrapped around Jake's cock but all but stopped moving as I directed my attention to the cock in my hand. I pumped him faster and faster as his moans grew louder by the second. I knew that he was getting close and I felt his cock twitch in my hand releasing a ribbon of cum directly at my face. I turned my head towards him and after the first shot of cum hit my cheek I tried to catch the rest in my mouth. Unsuccessful, I ended up with my face covered in his cum. As his penis shrank in my had I again turned to Jake to finish him off. I watch the third guy still stroking his cock while I deep-throated his friend. I moved my right hand between my legs and started rubbing myself through my panties while I sucked Jake with all my energy. I realized the my dress would hid my cock so I pulled it out and jerked myself off right in front of these three men. Jake's cock expanded in my mouth just as his friend was also starting to cum. I felt a warm stream of cum across my forehead as Jake filled my mouth with his sticky juice. As soon as I tasted Jake's cum, my own cock exploded in my hand. A second glob of cum shot from his friend, hitting me on my cheek, while I drained Jake empty. My hand continued to pump away at my own cock as I shot my load all over the floor. After finishing with him I tucked my soft cock back into my panties and fell back onto the floor exhausted. Lying on my back I looked up at their cocks as they dripped cum all over my body. I could feel every warm drop of their sticky cum dripping down onto my exposed thighs. The three of them eventually collected their clothes and left me in a cum drenched heap on the floor.

I was such a mess that I couldn't go back to the party, but when I finally saw my mom the next morning she told me that I did a great job. I wasn't sure if she knew about my encounters in the pool house but she said that I could work every party that summer. I spent the rest of the summer living as Alicia, even going to classes dressed as her but still handing in my assignments as Danny. I had a few more dates with Tom, among others, and my parents had several more parties that year. I worked every one, they even rented me out for their friends parties. It's been quite a ride for me but I've finally come to terms with my new identity.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,636 Followers