A Hero's Welcome Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

As I slumped back and off his face, Gerry pulled Jenna down to kiss her, and she responded by licking my juices of his face, before looking at me and smacking her lips. God she was sexy!

Jenna climbed off Gerry, and swapped ends, sliding her lips over his raging cock, kneeling so her lovely backside was high in the air. I took this as an invitation, taking hold of those delicious globes and kissing and licking between them, tasting her secret hole and making her mewl around the cock buried in her mouth. She pushed back against me, forcing my tongue deeper into her bum, and we stayed like that for the sweetest while, her mouth sucking on Gerry's cock while I rimmed and reamed out her bum hole with my tongue. I was eager to taste her pussy, so, reluctantly, I pulled away from her sweet back hole and licked the folded crease of her pussy, inhaling her scent as I lapped and licked her. Her pussy was sweet and tangy, so I bored in, teasing, tasting and probing, making her moan and gasp around the cock in her mouth.

I pulled her cheeks apart so I could get in closer, sliding a finger into her tight hole as I licked her succulent pussy in long strokes from her clitoris to her rosebud, making her jump and twitch as I lapped all her sweet spots.

Eventually, my teasing and licking was too much for her, and her pussy convulsed a she came in a series of waves, her tight little anus winking at me as her orgasm swept over her, making her groan out loud. This was too much for Gerry, and he came in a rush and flood of spunk, filling her mouth as I jammed my tongue in her arse, her orgasm flaring as Gerry pumped himself dry into her hungry mouth.

We all collapsed on the bed, our hearts racing with the force and depth of our sexual release, too drained to do anything except paw and stroke each other, maintaining connection after that shattering experience.

Jenna was the first to recover.

"If I'd known Gerry's sister could fuck like that I'd have come looking for you myself, Lorna. No wonder Gerry's keeping you to himself in here!"

I froze.

"You...You know? How?"

Jenna laughed, a light, amused tinkle.

"Lorna, I'm not completely dense, you know! From certain angles, you and he are almost identical; it wasn't hard to put two and two together!"

Now I was worried, but Jenna rolled over to me and slipped her tongue into my mouth as her hands slid down to cup and squeeze my bum cheeks, pulling my mound tight against hers.

"Relax, Lorna; if I had a brother half as hot as Gerry I'd have pounded his cock into oblivion fucking years ago!"

As she talked she rubbed her pussy lips against mine, the wet friction doing strange things to me. I arched my back to push my pussy harder into hers, and she leaned forward and sucked my nipples between her teeth, chewing softly on one then the other, sending bursts of pleasure shooting up and down my spine. I slid further down the bed, while Jenna slid further back, her leg pushing under me until I lifted my hips to allow her leg under me, and suddenly our pussies were locked lip to lip, our clitorises grinding against the other's cunt in a mind-blowing welter of wet succulence and arousing heat. So this was what 'scissor sisters' felt like! I rubbed and rode my pussy against hers, our juices mingling and lubricating us as we slid back and forth and gyrated our hips to plunge our pussies against each other.

Jenna was breathing harder and harder, her movements becoming jerkier as she approached her orgasm, and I knew I was getting there with her. She came with a hissing scream, her convulsing pussy jammed against mine, setting me off in an orgasmic whirl of my own, making me scream out in fulfilment. We lay locked together as our mutual orgasm died away, finally untwining ourselves from each other and sharing a long passionate kiss.

I looked up to see Gerry grinning at us.

"Fucking hell, Lor, that was the horniest thing I've ever seen, please promise me you'll do that again soon!" he smiled, and I had to grin; under all that adult male exterior, the horny teenager still lurked in waiting!

Jenna rolled over to run her fingers slowly over Gerry's jawline and lip.

"I'm going to miss you, Darling Boy!" she murmured, and I could see tears glimmering in her eyes.

Gerry, sweet boy that he was, he caught her and held her close as she lunged at him, her arms locking around his neck as she collapsed into his lap. She cried silently, knowing this was the last time she'd see him, and I didn't begrudge her one second of it; she had a history with him, and she deserved her goodbye, no matter what form it took.

"You don't have to go, Jen, really!" he whispered, stroking her hair as she cried against his shoulder, and I wanted to hold her too, and comfort her, and keep her here with us; I think I might even have begun to fall in love with her.

She leaned back to look at up at him through teary, reddened eyes.

"Yes I do, Gerry, you know I do; if I stay, my parents will find me, and I'll end up being press-ganged into marrying some creepy old fucker in Malaysia or Singapore or somewhere just as God-forsaken! I love you like crazy, but I have to run, best I make a break for it while I still can. You know what, though? I'll come back one day, I promise, and you, Lorna, and I can play some more, okay? Keep a candle in the window for me!"

Now I was in tears; I'd only just found her, and she was leaving us, leaving me. Gerry looked at me with sympathy and understanding in his eyes as Jenna belted her raincoat back on and slipped on her shoes.

"I really have to run, darlings, I'm sorry, I need to get my stuff, my flight is from Stanstead at one o'clock and it's already eight! Gerry, don't you dare forget me, remember, I had you first, and I do, do love you so, you'll always be my Darling Boy! Lorna, look after him for me, and I promise you, I'll come back as soon as I can, keep a space warm in the bed for me, darlings!"

With a flurry of hugs, and a long passionate kiss for me, she was gone. Gerry put his arm around me, and all the promises I'd made myself about being strong went out the window as I cried for her like my heart was breaking. The last time I cried like that was for Zoe Huxley, my beautiful, quiet, sexy little school crush, who'd seduced me on the school ski trip my last year and taught me just how beautiful it could be with another girl. When she left to go to university in Milan, I was inconsolable.

Gerry pulled me against him and rocked me as I cried, his arms strong, and firm, and comforting, but when I looked up at him, his cheeks were wet too.

I woke up several hours later still in his arms. He was fast asleep, with me still cradled in his lap, and I saw that he'd been crying in his sleep. Poor boy, Jenna leaving had affected him deeply, and I remembered what he'd said to me about first loves; she may not have been his first love, but she was obviously one of his best and truest, and my heart ached for the pain my boy was feeling. I had a momentary twinge of jealousy as I remembered she'd said she was his first, something I could never have, and it had to mean something to him, he was crying for her. I promised myself I would never leave him. I was his first love; he told me so. I would be the one who stayed this time, I would never desert him.

He must have sensed I was awake, his eyes fluttered open and he looked at me, the momentary flash of pain and loss in his eyes stabbing me as I realised he was looking for Jenna.

"Jenna...?" he murmured, obviously still confused, and I loved him even more at that moment. He had loved her, and he'd lost her, and my heart ached for him, that he could love me as he had said, but still feel the loss of his other love.

"No Gerry, just me!" I quavered, also missing her, and the darling boy gathered me even closer.

"It will never be 'just' you, Lor, never! I love Jenna, but I'm in love with you, I always have been, but Jenna was there for me when no-one else was, I just need time to let her go. Is that okay with you? I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to lose you, now that I've finally got you, but I..."

I understood what he was saying, and even though I was feeling her loss too, I was feeling even more than ever just how much I wanted this beautiful, sad, sweet, golden man-child here with me right now. I reached up to stroke his handsome, boyish face.

"It's okay, baby, I understand, take all the time you need; when you're ready, you'll find me there, don't worry; I miss her too, I've got to find a way to let her go too, maybe we can do it together?"

He looked down at me, and tried to smile, and that's when the tears spilled down his cheeks as he cried for her, unashamed in front of me, knowing I wasn't judging him, instead sharing his loss with an equal portion of my own. I had never seen Gerry cry. Even as a child he'd been solemn, controlled, closely shuttered, almost detached from his feelings. Now he was revealing to me his inner self, and it shook me, but left me feeling oddly privileged that he trusted me with his vulnerability. Now it was my turn to comfort him, to hold him close and murmur soothing words as I stroked his face, the back of his neck, his shoulders, maintaining contact with him, just letting him know I was still there.

I wanted to cry for him as well; our father had abandoned and ostracized him, then I'd done the same, and he'd grown up in the care of others, friends who'd cared more for him than we had. He'd had to make his way through life alone because neither dad nor I had cared enough about him to reach out and call him back. Of course he loved Jenna; she was one of those people who'd shown him true love and affection when he needed it most, maybe the only one, and yet he'd never let me go; with all my abandonment of him, he'd still held high that torch for me. I owed him for that, for never letting me go when I'd let him go years before. I owed him for believing, even in the face of all things to the contrary, that one day he'd be able to tell me what he felt for me. Who was the one here with the true depth of character and loyalty if not him? With that came the understanding that I loved Jenna not just for her, but because she'd loved Gerry well enough to keep his sweet self intact in spite of the way we'd abandoned him. She'd kept him safe and undamaged for me.

Eventually his tears stopped, and his composure began to return.

"Lor, I'm sorry about that, it's just, just... Jenna was always there for me, she was my first, I never thought I'd lose her, and now..." he rubbed his eyes with the heels of his hands, and continued.

"I never seriously believed that one day you and I could be like this. Oh, I hoped, but it was always a fantasy. Jenna was real, she was almost you, and it was enough of my fantasy come true that I thought I might find with her what I couldn't have with you. It was only ever you, but she came so close. Now she's gone. I'm sorry Lor; I loved her so much, and now she's gone...!"

His voice broke and tears started in his eyes again, but he mastered himself, and smiled through the film of tears in his eyes.

"But I loved you more, and you're still here! You won't leave me alone again, will you Lor?"

I knelt up and held him as close as I could, my heart breaking for the loss and longing in his voice. I knew then that I loved him, not just in a physical way, not even in a spiritual way, but in a completely normal, uncomplicated human way, the way a woman should love her man. In my mind he'd stopped being my younger brother; that bond was gone, Jenna had taken that away with her, and freed me to love him the way I should. As I held him, I silently thanked her for giving him to me in such a pristine state, no anger or resentment or stored-up hatred in him; she'd managed to keep his gentle soul, his disarming honesty, and his sweet nature intact and I would always love her for that.

Gerry held me close as I hugged him, kissing his forehead lightly and listening to his ragged breathing harsh in his throat as he fought to not cry anymore, small sobs dying unborn as he forced himself to breathe deeply and evenly. His arms tightened around me as he kissed my shoulders and the hollow of my throat, little feather touches to tell me he was back in control and that his storm was over.

I relaxed my grip on him, sliding back down to sit on his lap once more and rest my head on his chest. His heartbeat was slow, regular, and strong, soothing and hypnotic. I found myself being lulled by it, and nestled down in the security of his arms around me, keeping me safe from the outside world.

I was falling asleep, and caught myself several times; each time I started awake again, I looked up, and there was Gerry, looking at me with those beautiful blue-violet eyes, smiling gently at me.

This would never do, I decided, so I sat up and clambered off his lap, to climb into the bed and pull the duvet up over me. I flipped back the corner of the duvet in invitation, and he grinned as he slid in next to me and wrapped his arms around me. Now THAT was better! I rolled over on my side, and Gerry immediately spooned me against him, pulling me in close against his warm chest and stomach and once again wrapping his arms around me. Feeling protected, warm, and at peace, I fell asleep, to dream of blue eyes, golden hair, almond eyes and red lips, and a deep well of sadness and regret they swirled and danced in.

I woke alone, refreshed and upbeat, loss transmuted into nostalgic regret, and warmth in my heart replacing the chill of loss. I briefly wondered where Gerry was, then I heard the bathroom door open, and seconds later there he was, with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet, with beaded droplets of water running down his chest, and he looked just delicious and ready to ravage.

"Hello Lor!" he grinned. "It's getting late; lunchtime came and went hours ago, so I think it's only fair I buy you dinner. Come on, up and at 'em!"

I fished out my watch from the pile of clothes I'd dumped the night before and gasped in shock – it was nearly 6:30! With that came the realisation that I was ravenous; feasting on Gerry would have to wait; right now I needed food, real food. Wait, what I really needed was a shower...

I dashed into the bathroom and had a short but luxurious hot shower, the hot needle-spray relaxing and invigorating me, recharging me for more all-in wrestling with that equally hot boy out there, after a good meal, of course!

Gerry took me to Alimentum on Hills Road for dinner in his dilapidated but still gorgeous Morgan 2+2 ("It's Cambridge, darling Girl, can't be seen in a Jap-Trap, don't y'know!" he grinned at me outrageously), and we dined on pan-fried wild salmon, exquisite little venison pies with pickled redcurrants, grilled fillet of beef glazed with blue cheese, and summer vegetables, and a warm fruit compote of raspberries, apricots, apple and lime in pastry shells glazed with honey and dressed with sliced figs. Gerry kept the wine coming all evening, and I found myself drinking more of the excellent house Cabernet Sauvignon than I normally would have, but it was a special occasion, and I was with the one man I knew wouldn't take advantage of me; besides, he'd already rammed that wonderful cock of his up my arse as hard as he could, what else could he possibly do to me?

All through the meal, the sight of Gerry and his bright golden hair in the soft light, his beautiful, classic features, that spectacular physique of his had been catching the eyes of every female in the room, patron and waitress alike, but he only had eyes for me. I was thrilling all evening with the thought I'd be leaving with this mouth-watering, eye-catching chunk of manly fuck-meat, and every woman in the place knew it.

I was in my element. I deliberately didn't make a fuss of him; I absolutely knew any woman or girl there would gladly drop to their knees without hesitation if he asked them; I could feel the sexual tension building in the air, the way the females in a pride of lions twitch their tails and flick their ears when the alpha male stalks through the pride. Every woman there was signalling, subtly, and some not so subtly, that they were interested in him, and so I went out of my way to not strip him with my eyes, to not lean into him every chance I got, to not stare at his lips and eyes raptly, signalling the other females there that I didn't need to attract him, he was already mine, and he was leaving with me.

Poor Gerry never picked up on this, of course; he was just a male, and like 99% of all males, female body language was a closed book to him; he truly didn't get that by walking into the place he'd suddenly become the alpha-male; instead the sweet boy spent his entire evening watching me raptly, attending to my every whim and request, gently stroking my hand on the table, flicking an errant wisp of hair out of my face, unconsciously priming me to fuck him like a sex-crazed baboon when we got out of there.

As we ate, we talked about what we'd been doing since we were last in the same room together, almost seven years ago now; Gerry was fascinated to learn I'd graduated from The Slade School with a degree in Fine Arts, and had my own Interior Decorating and Design business in Oxfordshire, not far from Henley-on-Thames. As I rambled on about my life, and what I'd been doing with it, I hadn't realised just how much the wine had loosened my tongue, and I quite naturally found myself telling him about Lucy...and my adventures with Charlie.

I suddenly realised what I was saying, and clammed-up, looking at him fearfully, searching for signs of disgust or rejection or distaste, but all I saw was lively interest. He picked-up on my sudden silence, grinning at me.

"Lor, it's okay, really; you and this guy Charlie were obviously having something special, just like Jenna and me. It's okay to have a past, it happened, and it's a part of you. I've got Jenna, and you've got Charlie, we've swapped our love stories, and now we have each other. I don't own you, you know; you're not my personal possession, and I'm not going kill any man who looks at you! Charlie's a part of your life, just like Jenna's a part of mine, we can't deny that, and it would be foolish to try, so tell me about him, please!"

I couldn't resist that frank gaze, and the whole story came spilling out, haltingly at first, but then more coherently as I told him about Charlie's urge to join the army from young, his years of training at Sandhurst, his imminent departure for Afghanistan, and my own secret fear; that there was a bullet or a bomb or a grenade waiting for him out there. I began to cry then, Gerry notwithstanding, and lovely, understanding man that he was, he dried my eyes as I shed some tears for my beautiful Boy Soldier.

When I'd finished telling him everything, Gerry looked wistfully at me.

"He sounds special; I wish I'd met him, even if it was just to say 'Thank You' for making you so happy! Maybe I will one day; he sounds like the kind of bloke I could get on with."

I felt a warm glow when my lovely brother said that; I could see he really did mean it. One thing I did know and remember about him was his almost complete inability to lie, or even prevaricate just a little; even 'little white lies' were alien to him. Gerry saw the world in black and white, no shades of grey, so when he said he wished he'd met Charlie, he truly meant it. I beamed at him, proud of the straight-shooting, unconfused moral code he'd developed; he really was a fine man.

"What about you, Gerry, what comes next for you, are you looking for a job? After all, you have a Double First from Cambridge, the world is pretty much your oyster now!"

He grinned sheepishly.

"I kind of thought I'd stay on and do either my Master's, or work toward a D.Phil, what do you think, Lor?" He asked shyly, as though he really need my opinion!

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers