A Hero's Welcome Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers

I thought about it for a second, but I guessed I knew which way he was thinking.

"Master's, unless you think you can hold out for a D.Phil. Won't that take another three years?" I asked him, "How will you support yourself? I assume all the grants have dried up now that you've graduated? If you need, I can help you there; I can afford it, Gerry, and I'd be glad to!"

Gerry grinned.

"That's the most wonderful thing anyone ever said to me, and I want to thank you, I know it came from the heart. It's not necessary, though; I've actually been offered a place at the Computer Sciences Lab, it's sponsored by various companies, most of whom are household names, I'd get a living allowance, a maintenance grant, and three years tuition. All I have to agree to is a two year internship at one or the other sponsors' location of choice once I'm awarded my M.Sci. That was the route I thought most appropriate, as it puts me on the fast-track into industry, rather than doing a D.Phil and spending the next 3 years as a Teaching Assistant."

He tipped his glass at me.

"And now I think I'd like to take you home, I have a couple of things I want to talk to you about!"

As he said it he winked, and suddenly I was finished and raring to go!

We hustled back to the flat, his flatmate wasn't back yet, and we began stripping off before we even reached the bedroom, Gerry's hands making short work of my slinky dress, leaving me standing in just a thong and stockings. I could see the gleam of interest in his eyes, especially as my nipples popped out at him as he stared at them. I grinned at him, deliberately pointing the girls directly at him.

"Feeling the need, Gerry Boscombe, get a move on!" I grinned, and so he did, unzipping and discarding his slacks in one move, toeing off his shoes and socks, and pulling his shirt over his head and hanging it neatly on the floor.

I leaped on him; there's no other way to describe it; I was nicely sozzled, he was delicious, we were both horny, so I prodded things along a little, sue me...

Gerry caught me up and crushed me against him as I kissed him like a mad thing, eager to get my lips on him again, and he obliged, kissing me back like a friendly vacuum cleaner, the feel of his lips on mine draining all rational thought away. We collapsed back onto the bed, his hands firmly clasped around my bum cheeks, already pulling them apart as we kissed and tongue-fenced. I could feel the bulk of his super-size man meat lying between us, and so I slid back and forth along it, just a few centimetres, not a lot, but enough to make him groan and clench my cheeks and pull them even further apart.

I was ready for him; my pussy had been sopping for the last half-hour, now I wanted something to fill that aching space, and Gerry had just the remedy. I wriggled and squirmed against him until I could feel the solid head of that amazing cock just poking against my slick labia, and with a heave I impaled myself on him, sliding him into me in one smooth motion, almost passing-out from the sensation.

It would be true to say I saw stars; ramming something like that into me should have been approached with a little finesse, but I wanted a hard, raw, fuck from my brother and his amazing meat-stick, and the feel of that ...thing jamming into my wet gash was almost beyond belief. I definitely had to keep this boy on a short leash; you don't let a wonder-cock like that out alone and unsupervised, God knows who might just trip over it. The thought of anyone else fucking him filled me with a deep determination to never let it happen; this dick belonged to me, alone, and the beautiful body attached was mine as well, so any girl who wanted to try him out could just go want, no-one was climbing all over him except me, period.

Gerry could have seen some of this in my eyes, because he craned his neck up and kissed my throat, an incredibly sexy gesture in my current highly aroused state.

"Only you, Lor, I only want you, only you!" he whispered urgently, making my gaping pussy twitch around his embedded cock as his hand rhythmically squeezed and pulled my cheeks apart. I wanted him to pound that thing into me, I wanted to lie there and be hammer-fucked by him, to feel his muscles rippling and tensing as he rammed that thing into me, so I rolled over, Gerry following me down so he was now on top of me, my hands on his solid muscular buttocks as I pulled and urged him closer.

He needed no further encouragement, and reared up on his hands to look down at me, writhing under him as his pulse beat inside me from his distended cock shoved so deeply into me. He smiled and began that slow in and out, the feel of it absolutely exquisite as his steel-hard ridged cock rubbed every single nerve-ending inside me, orgasms already chasing their tails up and down inside my body.

I pumped back against him, clenching and squeezing him (as much as I was able!) as he sped up, riving me with that fabulous implement of his, turning me into an hysterical, gabbling wreck as gigantic orgasms blazed and battered their way through me. I think I came at least 10 times as he hammered me, my world narrowed down to just his eyes boring into mine, and the feel of his beautiful cock battering my cervix endlessly. My sides were aching from the constant orgasms when he eventually began to show signs of peaking, and his battering cock inside me was speeding up; he was on his vinegar strokes, and I wanted to see this.

"Jeez, Lor, I can't...I'm going to...!" he gasped, and I slid off him (not without some regrets!), squirming down to take hold of his massive cock with both hands and squeeze with both hands as hard as I could, simultaneously pumping him as hard as I could.

Gerry groaned, more like a muted roar than a groan, and I felt his shaft grow even more rigid, if that was possible, and actually saw the head swell and darken as it engorged.

A massive bolt of spunk shot from the tip, almost catching me unawares, I was so engrossed in examining his cock head. It sprayed across my lips and chin, followed by another, equally large wad of spunk, this time splashing across my neck and chest. Five more of these jets shot from him, covering my chest, stomach, and face in a dripping layer of thick, creamy man-fat. I slipped his head into my mouth as the jets died down, sucking the remnants of his spunk as it bubbled and trickled from his cock, licking him clean as I ran my finger slowly though the delicious glaze he'd coated me with.

He slumped down next to me, his heart thudding in his chest, all his systems jacked-up as he crested through and came down from that enormous orgasm. I watched the pulse throbbing in the base of his throat, waiting for him to calm down enough for speech. As I waited, I pulled the pillow case off and mopped myself down, taking a moment to massage some of his creamy tribute into my nipples, watching him grin as I pushed my nipples up in offering to him. He took me up on my offer, licking, gently biting, and sucking my nipples, tasting himself as he feasted on me, before dropping his head back down with a contented sigh and pulling me close to him.

"Better get some rest, sweetie!"I whispered in his ear, "The night is young!"

I should have kept my mouth shut...

Gerry clamped his hands around my buttocks and pulled me closer to him, his lips feather-kissing mine as his hands roamed over me, his fingers rubbing, touching, and slipping inside me, plundering both my holes as his lips drove me wild. His cock reared up between us again, and all I could think of was how much I'd like that thing rammed up inside me as hard and as far a possible!

Gerry must have been reading my mind, because he suddenly spun me around to lie face down as he reared up over me. His hands slid under me to cup and squeeze my tits, and I was nearly split in half as he jammed that club of a cock of his up inside my unprepared rectum, making me scream out in mingled pain, surprise and absolute ecstasy. I gasped, groaned and sighed as he sawed that thing into me, ramming it in as far as it would go and withdrawing nearly all the way, making me push back against him to keep that marvellous cock buried in me where it belonged.

Gerry began to pump harder and faster; he was on his short strokes, whereas I'd been orgasming almost continuously since he started reaming me with that magnificent meat-hammer.

I felt him thrust especially hard, and the head of his cock swell as he blasted sperm into my depths, the heat of him bathing my insides as i collapsed in yet another sobbing orgasm, my hearing blanking out so all I heard was my own heart beating like a devil's drum kit as my anal muscles milked his cock of every drop of spunk. He finally collapsed, thankfully not on me, and rolled to one side, taking me with him, his lovely cock still firmly embedded in my tight hole (although maybe not so tight after the stretching he'd just given it!)

As we lay recovering our strength, I realised I could feel his pulse, his heart beating inside me, the beat of his pulse echoing through me from the engorged slab of boy-beef still tightly wedged in my arse. As I lay, starting to drift, his hands began roaming over me again, and I surrendered to the inevitable; my hot kid brother was insatiable, how fucking lucky can a girl get!

Four more times that boy showed me God; he rammed that thing in my mouth, in my arse, and in my cunt, flooding all three with his endless supply of creamy spunk. As an encore he sprayed my face with his juice, and the hot feeling I got from feeling his man-fat drip down my face and run in long sticky runnels down my tits to drip off my nipples was simply out of this world. I eventually fell asleep (or passed-out) in the wee small hours, to be woken at some ungodly hour by my 'phone going off. It was my assistant/PA wanting to know a) where he hell I was, b) what I thought I was doing, and c) did I know I had four important client meetings that day, the first one in just over three hours in Oxford, etc, etc.

Gerry was still fast asleep, so I carefully climbed out of bed and took the world's fastest shower, and tried to sneak back in to collect my clothes before he woke, but he was already awake, staring happily at my wet naked body. I could see the sheets rising and, after an agonised 3 second internal debate, decided that work and earning a living had to come before getting on my knees and taking a lick of the most talented cock in Christendom. I decided that, what I actually did was succumb to temptation and suck the marrow out of his bone one last time, promising myself I'd be back for more..

As I left, Gerry seeing me off, I had a long ponder as to what I was going to do next; the thought of not seeing him again for days or maybe weeks at a time made me feel weak and trembly; but I lived in Henley, at least a two-hour drive from Cambridge along the A1(M), the most annoying, unpredictable road in the world, so how could I see him daily?

The obvious answer was to ask him to move in with me, but again, that presented difficulties for him; it was still a long way from Henley to Cambridge, where he'd be working on his M.Sci. Then the answer struck me. My business was in Henley, but I didn't have to actually live there, what if I took a place midway between the two? That would put me inside commuting distance to the office, and a short-ish way from Cambridge for Gerry if he decided to move in with me. Definitely the way to go. Luckily, Lucy was an Estate Agent, she could find me a place that fitted the bill. All I had to do now was run it by him and hope he was up for it...

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers