A Higher Education Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am. It was wrong of me, really wrong."

"Coming to the airport like that was not a nice thing to do. I have been aching for you ever since I left."

At that she smiled. "I was hoping you were."

"And your call on Christmas day made it even worse. Were you really as horny as you said at the airport?"

"Hornier."

"Then why did you make us play that silly game?"

"I wasn't just teasing you, Derek. I was teasing myself just as much. You should know by now that great lovemaking is all about build-up. Actually, I didn't think you'd be able to resist me. I had visions of you taking me right on the kitchen table. Iwantedyou to do that."

That interesting mental image certainly made my cock jump, but it also led to another interesting idea.

"When I made my decision to come back here early, I also vowed I wouldn't, um, scratchmyitch until I was with you again. All during the flight back, I had to force myself not to think of you or risk embarrassment. There was a very pretty woman sitting next to me and I didn't want her to get the wrong idea."

"I really am sorry for what I did. Please untie me and let me make it up to you."

"Does being restrained really turn you on?" I asked as I began to loosen the knot holding her left leg to the bed frame.

"Very much, under the right circumstances."

"Like now?"

"No. My arms and legs are too sore."

I was now loosening the knot holding her right leg to the frame. "But youarestill horny?"

"Oh, yes."

"Good, because I'm not done toying with you yet."

Laurel's eyes opened wide. "What are you going to do?"

"You shouldn't have tried to bite me."

"What are you going to do?" she repeated.

A minute or so later, she had her answer. Using all six of my neckties, I now had her fastened to the bed, hands still above her head, but now she was also had her legs tied to the top of the bed, bending her nearly double with her legs open, the glory that lay between them as well as a good expanse of her rear end now dangerously exposed and helpless.

"Derek, this is extremely uncomfortable."

"No doubt, but doesn't the danger of it turn you on the teeniest bit?" I ran my finger up the length of her very exposed slit. It came away very wet. "No need to say." I touched my finger to the tip of her nose. "This says it all."

Silently she watched me slowly get undressed. Even before I dropped my boxers, she could see I was completely erect, hard and throbbing and her eyes were glued to it, as my eyes were glued to her now-dripping sex. We both knew what was coming, at least shethoughtshe did.

I spent the next few minutes playing with her nipples. Not able to get my mouth to them because of her double-backed legs, I did my best to pull and twist them the way I'd seen her doing so often. It didn't take too long to get her squirming.

"Derek,pleasetake me!" she gasped. "I want you so much!"

Obligingly, I moved onto the bed, kneeling between her upraised legs. I didn't think they could be any more open than I had them now, and the view was cock-twitchingly magnificent.

Laurel was silently looking up at me or down at my erection, red and threatening at the doorway to her womanhood. With the amount of liquid leaking from her vagina, running down to her rosebud and then dripping unto my bedspread, it was obvious she thought I would take my pleasure on her next.

She was wrong.

I pushed my cock down, touching its end to her rosebud.

"I wonder if I could get this in there?"

Laurel's eyes opened very wide. "Oh my God, Derek! Don't even joke about something like that!"

I smiled evilly. "Relax. I wouldn't do it...unless you asked." Touching her there with my index finger, though, elicited a gasp. "But it is tempting."

Her whole body twitched as I pushed in to the first knuckle, and wiggling my fingertip around caused Laurel to moan.

"You like that," I said, pushing in a bit farther.

"Sometimes..."

"Like now."

Her "Yessss," came out halfway between a moan and a hiss.

Laurel's clit had fully extended out of its hood and was a deep red color. That blush radiated outwards to the rest of her genitals. The amount of liquid oozing from her had increased and it was a milky white color. The aroma was heavenly. Wiggling my finger in her rectum caused her whole pelvis to gyrate uncontrollably and her head thrashed from side to side as I stimulated her. Surprisingly, Laurel suddenly pushed up, forcing my entire finger inside her tightness.

She let out a deep groan, followed by, "Oh yes...oh yes..." as I moved it around.

If anyone had told me six months earlier that I would have my finger up the butt of a sexy professor at my university before the year ended and be entranced by the effect it was having on her, I would have laughed long and loud. Yet, here I was doing just that. It's amazing what curves life can throw at you.

"Are your legs uncomfortable?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to untie them?"

"Noooo," she wailed. "Just don't stop doing what you're doing."

Laurel's face was red and and she was breathing rapidly, obviously well on the way to an orgasm. I didn't remember my sex manual readings mentioning causing an orgasm by rectal stimulation. I wondered if she would need something more.

Since my cock was long enough that my body didn't have to be that close in to touch her with it, I took it in my other hand and pressed it against her slit, rubbing up and down.

Laurel went wild, grunting and groaning, raising her pelvis to push against my hardness, either to force it inside her or press against her harder. I couldn't tell which.

My cock had gotten pretty slippery from her copious lubrication and slipped from my fingers, landing hard, right on her distended clit. Laurel yelped and squirmed.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No! Oh my God in heaven that felt fantastic! Do it again."

I began slapping her with the glans of my cock (gently!) and each time she yelped and writhed, rolling her hips back as if to expose herself even more. I wanted to stop and suck her clitoris into my mouth and make her cum that way, but she was obviously enjoying this a great deal.

"Don't stop...Derek...just...keep...doing...that..."

When I began sawing my index finger in and out of her butt, she climaxed within barely ten seconds and it was the most intense one I'd ever seen her have. Although I would have thought her barely able to move, she managed to thrust her pelvis up, every muscle in her body spasming as she literally screamed out her pleasure. The amount of fluid that squirted from her vagina in half a dozen strong contractions soaked me and the mattress.

Laurel was beyond words as she writhed, gasped and grunted, and after nearly half a minute of paroxysms, she finally groaned, "No more, please. I beg you!"

Despite her words, the muscles in her rear end seemed to cling to me as I withdrew my finger and sat back on my heels, watching her pant as she recovered.

I had decided to finally untie her bonds when Laurel opened her eyes.

Looking deeply into mine, she said, "Take me, Derek. Take me any way you want."

For a moment, I thought that she was offering me her ass if I wanted it, perhaps that's what shedidwant, but I had other ideas.

Certainly, I was pretty close to maximum arousal at that point, simply from watching the effects of my ministrations, so I was ready to go. Moving forward a bit, I place my erection against her opening and pushed. Nothing happened.

I was aware that when Laurel had a particularly intense orgasm, the opening of her vagina would be much tighter at first, but this was like trying to push into a virgin.

"I can't help much, Derek," she said with a lopsided grin. "You'll just have to force it in. But I must have you!"

Wiping more of her lubrication onto the head and shaft of my cock, I tried again. It took two more hard pushes before her opening suddenly gave way, and I almost fell forward on her, my cock slid in so quickly -- right down to the bottom.

"Oh, Jesus! Let me get used to it, Derek. No one has ever been this far inside me before."

Call me silly but I was filled with pride. "Your orgasm was good, then?"

"Couldn't you tell? I thought the top of my head was going to blow off. I still can't focus my eyes."

I began rocking my hips forward a bit, and she shut those eyes for a moment, her whole body trembling. It felt as if my cock was in a vice.

"Shouldn't I untie your legs now?"

"No. Leave them where they are. I want you to take me like this."

"But you're uncomfortable."

"I don't care! I don't want you to stop."

My position didn't allow me to bend over far enough to kiss her, so I just smiled, a pretty poor substitute.

Laurel took a deep breath. "Now try moving a bit more, but don't thrust in hard like you did before."

I withdrew until only the head of my cock was still inside her, then pushed in slowly and steadily until I touched bottom again. With the position her body was in, I didn't think I could get in any farther.

"Oh God, that's good," Laurel sighed, "verygood. She looked up and smiled. "Do it again, just like that!"

Within a few more strokes I was now moving faster and more forcefully and my wonderful lover was taking everything I was giving to her. The feeling as my pelvis met the stretched globes of her ass as I touched bottom was incredible, and filled me with an almost uncontrollable urge to just pound into her.

I was barely hanging on to my control by that point. Perhaps I should have made Laurel suck me off to take off the edge, but it was too late now. My ability to control my orgasms was certainly better than it was when I'd moved in, but now that was being sorely tested.

So I was moving slowly and steadily, not daring to look down at our union, nor even at her face, and trying block out her groans of pleasure, when Laurel came again. It was sudden and it was intense and the spasms that shook her body and contracted her internal muscles were nearly too much for me. I withdrew until only my cock head was inside her. She was so tight after that orgasm, I wasn't sure if Icouldpull it out, even if I wanted to.

When the aftershocks died away, she looked up and sighed deeply. "Again! I want one more like that before you fill me with your seed."

Who was I to deny this overwhelmingly sexy female?

This time I fucked her right through her orgasm which seemed to extend it, and she was still shuddering when I began to really pound her.

"I can feel you swelling in me, my sweet Derek," Laurel gasped. "Come for me. Fill me to overflowing."

I did just that and the intensity of my own impending orgasm had me feeling lightheaded as I jammed my cock in as far as it would go, pulsing out a torrent of semen. When Laurel rippled the muscles inside her, making my cock feel as if her pussy was milking the last of the semen from it, she had me gasping. I was left hanging onto the metal of the headboard or I would have collapsed on her.

Both our bodies were covered in sweat and I was completely out of breath. Surprisingly my cock felt only slightly less hard than it had been. Maybe it was the tightness with which Laurel was gripping me or maybe I was that turned on.

"Thank you, Derek," she whispered.

I wanted to hold her then, tell her what she had come to mean to me, but I remembered her injunction when I'd first moved in, so I satisfied myself with untying her and holding her in my arms until we both dozed off.

After a light supper, we retired to her bedroom (my bed being unusable), made much more gentle love and slept spooned together. Sometime during the night, she woke me to take her again this time with her on top, and lying on our sides, we made love for the fourth time just as the sun was coming up.

From that day forward, I was insatiable in my search for what felt good to a woman, especially this very special one, what she need when and how, how to read her responses. Sometimes Laurel would be forced to put her hand over my mouth to still my questions, telling me, "Enough. Just make love to me."

My real education had truly begun.

12