All Comments on 'A Holiday to Remember Ch. 01'

by englishsimon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice

That has too be 1 of the hottest storys I've ever read!!

hornygrannyhornygrannyover 17 years ago
What a great start to a series!

I loved the thoughts of young Simon, knowing it was wrong and still taking his mother's willing cunt. There MUST be many more adventures for young Simon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A holiday to remember

Nice so far, sadly it ends just when it began to be interesting. Hopefully Simon and his parents will get together very soon again. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great story of hot motherfucking...

by a gifted writer. 18 year old Simon is delighted, as any boy would be, when his mom gushes her praises over his stiff young prick. His parents are the best any boy could have. His mother wants to feel her boy's fine fat prick up her mommy-hole and his father is the good kind of dad, who's willing to share the mother's cunt with his testosterone-filled son. Right in front of dad, Simon fucks the shit out of his mommy's sweet coochie, and blows his young balls up the same cunt he once came out of, his own birth canal. That's so damn intimate and really, really cool that Simon and his stiff prick will be revisiting his mommy's twat again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous