All Comments on 'A Hooker's Life'

by vierge

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awful...

I usually frequent this category but this story just made me want to cry. It's one thing to dehumanize snotty stuck up rich-bitches or ass rape the megabitch that got you fired from your job, but this girl's entire existence (what's left of it) is just so completely sad, violent, and pathetic that it's really hard to get turned on. What makes it even sadder is the fantasy aspect that people usually look for in these dominance stories is not there because this scenario is unfortunately very real and happens every day. It's just hard for me to get aroused by the effect of drugs, pimps, dirty cops, wasted life and broken souls that are far too common today. Most people want to fantasize about something that probably would never happen, about a person that's out of their reach. This was like reading a case history of a post-traumatic stress disorder patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm ...

... any chances for sequel? Might need some more plot. Obvious chronological path w'd be booking, trial, serving sentence ... offer lots of potential for scenes filled with more sex and humil games. But aside from the wish to extend the fun some substance is lacking, ie a convincing character development. OK, we saw disbelief and realization about a bad choice made. But isn't there more to be told about Holly (maybe her friend as well)?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous