A Hooker's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vierge
vierge
45 Followers

"Slowly now, slut, don't try to rush it," the older one called out.

Holly obeyed, shaking tremendously. She was scared of guns. They had been pressed to her face and pussy before, when she had gotten in trouble. She used to have Jim to protect her, except he had been the one to point the gun at her many times. She didn't know any one of them to be cops however. This was a different situation. Not only was she being degraded in front of officers of the law, but she would eventually be carted off to prison, not before being molested by these cops though.

Tears formed as she bent over, dragging the g-string down her long tan legs. Her muscles flexed and stretched. The men sucked in breaths and whistled.

"She's got a nice pink cunt for a hooker," Tommy commented lowly.

Holly straightened her back as she was told to turn back around. She did as she was told, and the older male grabbed her forcefully by the air and bent her over again, forcing her firm bottom into him as he did so. She cried out, tears forming as she batted at his hands with her own weakly. He pushed hers off, sliding his hand down her ass crack and poking her asshole with his pointer finger. He pushed it in raw and watched her writhe, gasping for breath. Her tits jiggled around as she fought to get away from the strong man who had her stuck between his body and the bottom of the bed.

"Stop!" She yelled meekly, a cry escaping through her lips as she clutched the sheets of her bed.

Her ass was fucked for a few minutes by his one finger. She loosened the muscles of her rectum to allow for the pain to decrease, but it didn't matter. She would always be tight there, since she refused to give anal to customers, even if they'd pay her double. She didn't much like it, and thus, this hurt even more to her pride. She was being used for his own pure malicious intent.

"She's got a fat fucking ass, look at those hams shake," Tommy said.

Her ass was suddenly smacked, and a cry sprung out of her. The free hand of the man who fucked her asshole with his finger grabbed her hip and jerked her back, forcing her to push on his finger. As she was brought up and down against him, a hand slapped her ass.

"Fuck his fingers, girl, fuck 'em," Tommy demanded, smacking her ass again. He continued to hit her cheek hard each time she was forced back onto the fingers, which thrusted deep now into her asshole.

He then pushed in his index with his pointer and made her take both at once. She cried out loudly, shaking and convulsing as shudders ran through her body. She hated this. She hated them for their abuse of power and women.

Finally, he withdrew his fingers and grasped a handful of her long blond hair, tossing her down to the ground in between Tommy and himself. She shook on the ground while on all fours, not knowing what she would do.

"Please just take me to jail, please, I won't say anything at all...PLEASE!" she begged while wailing as a hand struck her ass, which was already bright red and stinging from the first few spankings she had received.

The older male began to take off his clothes, and Tommy did the same. Holly hadn't known they meant to rape her, and she protested wildly, scrambling to her feet only to have her face slapped hard by Tommy's hand. She landed on the ground and lay there, blubbering so much so that her face was wet with tears. Pants were tossed to the side, and she was picked up by her hair and flung onto the bed once more.

No sooner had she rolled onto her back that she was twisted around. Her head hung off the end of the bed as Tommy grabbed her arms. She kicked at the air and managed to knock her foot into the older male's chest as he climbed onto the bed.

Tommy smacked her face again, yelling, "You better fucking sit still, or I'll blow a bullet right through your pretty face!"

After forcing a knee to spread her legs, the older man looped his arms under her knees and reached up to grab her hips with his rough hands. Her legs had to lift up over him as he yanked her naked body to him. She was barely wet as his rigid cock stared her in the face, all 11 inches of thick hard fleshy bone. He didn't pause to tease her cunt, but simply thrusted in hard to her hole. She cringed and gasped for breath, her head hanging off the bed as he started at a fast pace inside of her. There was no pause in between his forward and backward momentum.

He slid his hands down to grab the side of her thigh and pummeled her pussy without mercy. She bounced up and down, her tits flopping around uncontrollably. Her legs hung in the air over the man's arms, not even touching the bed as the cock drilled into her cunt like machine gun fire rapidly hitting the wall. The blood rushed to her head as it hung upside down.

Tommy stood over Holly's face while she whimpered and rocked. His large mushroomhead of cock loomed over her head. His one hand came down and grasped her throat as she mashed her lips together. She tossed her head from one side to the other. Her golden hair flew about her face, trying to get away from his attempts. He slapped her face with his cock, trying to get her to suck it.

"Open your mouth," he said calmly.

She gasped and whimpered, her pussy swelling from the drum of cock beating into her cervix. She could barely think straight, being ravaged so ruthlessly. The sound of the old man's balls smacking at the bottom of her ass was as loud as her furtive cries for them to stop. Her ass lifted off the bed as the old man hiked her up more, diving far into her cunt. The muscles of her warm wet walls surrounded his engorged missile and clenched upon it, juices flowing out of her like a river.

"Open your mouth," Tommy told her again, squeezing her throat. His fat belly pushed into her face with his cock, as she continued to twist away from it.

"NO!" Holly yelled, pursing her lips tightly together.

The older male slowed and plunged all 11 inches deep into her, making her mouth open wide and scream. Tommy's cock pushed past her lips and into her mouth, down her throat. She strained to pull away as he held her throat and reached down with his other hand to grasp the back of her head, forcing her up so that her lips wrapped around the base of his cock.

"Oh yea," Tommy cooed, beginning to pump inside of her hot wet mouth.

The older male breathed out and grunted, loving the feel of her tight pussy clenching around his cock. Even if she didn't want it, her body responded, cumming and jerking, her toes curling as she came hard over the man's cock. Her cum gushed over the bone knocking into her, consistently quickening his momentum. She didn't have to rock back onto him, he had her fucking him at his pace by pulling her into him while Tommy pushed his cock into her face. It was a beautiful tug of war.

Holly choked as he deepthroated the crying girl and Tommy released her for a second. She gasped for breath and wiped her face with her hand, pushing the hair out of her eyes. She cringed and whimpered, crying out for the man to stop.

Tommy's hand ran over her breasts, feeling them jiggle and bounce about. He pinched and twisted her perky pink titties, holding them still as another blow of cock delivered itself into her deeply. His hands went back to her hand, gripping her hair, feeling it's soft texture and silky strands. He poked at her face with his cock again.

"NO!" She cried out, gasping for breath sharply and whimpering.

"You ain't goin' till we finished," the older male growled and smacked the side of her ass, plunging deep again.

She opened her mouth and was stuffed with cock, feeling the head go right back down her throat. She swallowed and tasted his cum spurting out, pushing on the man's belly to get him to stop. He pushed her hand away and held onto her head, making her sit still as he thrusted in and out of her throat. She again reached up pushing on him and gagging. He wouldn't let her go. He stiffened and a stream of cum spurted into her throat.

He pulled out and whacked her face as she was lifted up and tossed over. Her head was controlled by the hand working in her hair, taking her mouth again. Tommy wasn't finished cumming yet. The older man used Holly's cunt from behind, latching onto the top of her ass as he drove in like a piston.

Her cum and sweat glistened on her ass and thighs, while the rest of her gleamed from the hot rough sex forced on her by the cops. Tommy's cum dribbled out of her mouth as he came hard, unleashing the side on her face as he stepped back, watching as she cried out.

"Why you crying for me to stop? It's almost over now, slut, just take it!" Tommy ordered laughing with his buddy.

The other man pushed her forward so that she was bent over the bottom of the bed. He hands beat at the ground while her ass stuck up in the air and was used as a tool for the man to hold onto and fuck her swollen pussy.

"Close now!" The man said to Tommy, slamming it harder and faster, never letting up on his thrusts or hardness.

Tommy reached down and lifted her up, squeezing on her tits. He pushed her back into him, and they began to tug her back and forth, to make her fuck the old man as fast as her body possibly could. Their strength drove the cock in to a deeper length, and subsequently, added to the older man's pleasure. He came quickly just after, planting his seed deep within her nether regions.

They released the breathless girl, who tumbled to the ground and lay feeling numb and sore, all of her muscles loose from the workout. She curled up on the floor and wiped her face with her forearm. She had never known a cop to do such things, being from where she was, but then again, it seemed like she didn't know very much at all. Now, she had prison to look forward to.

vierge
vierge
45 Followers
12