All Comments on 'A Hot Lawyer - Calling the Shots'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PerkynPinkPerkynPinkalmost 12 years ago
Whew.

I got exhausted reading through your story. Let me rephrase that. I got sexually aroused and completely caught up in your adventure, then exhausted after the climax of this little tale. Nice writing, good character development. Definitely a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
manhater

Written by a manhater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
used

he gets used at work and then he uses his wife. he is not very smart and

working for a lawer. we all know lawyers screw everyone one way or another.

your mind must be sick writer and you seem to like rape. maybe you want to be raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I've missed you, Encarta

Thank you so much for choosing to submit another story. Just remember to ignore the fuckheads who don't get it. I especially liked the sequence where Victoria remarks about how Ben "wants" her to force him to do what he really wants to do anyway. That's the core of the appeal for a seduction story, regardless of whether it's a man or a woman being seduced. It's the appeal of doing something we don't think is "right" for whatever reason, but feel compelled to do anyway, so much that we betray our sense of right and wrong. It's incredibly stimulating, and you are terrific at portraying scenes which capture that dynamic. Thank you for all your contributions. I hope you feel motivated enough to write another one. I appreciate your time and effort, and your willingness to share your stories. I get a lot out of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story as always

Once again Encarta shows why he's the one of the best writers on Lit...looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome Return

Awesome, Great to see you back again, missed your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please continue writing - you have a real gift for excellent stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Le Vlad

I'm glad to see you posting again. Always looking forward to your stories and this was another good one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome back

Good to have you back, but please can we have another of your mum/son specials? You do these so well!

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaalmost 12 years ago
Masterpiece!

A masterpiece made by a master!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story as always and nice to see you back writing again. The handjob scene with Roxanne was incredible.

friendly6977friendly6977over 7 years ago
Sequel please!

You have so any ways to go with this...his boss getting pregnant or her assistant; them getting caught on a visit by his wife to the office; knocking his wife up...GO FOR IT!

netgnosticnetgnosticabout 3 years ago

I think this one should be moved into Non-consent/Reluctance. I really don't like the way he repeatedly fucked his wife against her will, and painfully, with insufficient lubrication, and while she struggled to stop him. Not good.

Otherwise, I loved the sex scenes at work. That part was great.

roveroneroverone5 months ago

With netgnostic below about the way he treated his wife-stop means stop, no means no...

they seem like a big mismatch sexually...and he's 9"-really!?!

and had no idea about 'Paris's' extra duties

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous