A Hot Summer's Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrewnin
andrewnin
24 Followers

She also got up and put on her robe and tied it in front of her. She picked up her empty wine glass said, "I need to refill my glass. Let's go inside"

On the way in we both passed the almost full glass of wine I had discarded next to the hot tub. She went in first, otherwise I would have gladly offered her my own glass! I wanted that bikini back off! Why get up now that you have lotion on anyway?

We went into their kitchen where she got an opened bottle of wine out of the fridge and filled her glass back up. She then ushered me into the living room where she took her robe off again.

"I don't want that oil getting all over the couch" she said as she spread her robe over it like a blanket and sat down on the middle of the sofa. She took a sip of her wine, seemed to think about something for a second and looked up at me where I was standing in front of her awkwardly wondering what to do.

"Let me see your penis" she said, not looking particularly happy.

I wasn't shy about my body. I could have spent the whole summer in just my swim trunks, never putting on a shirt. I was also pretty proud of my cock. It was a little over seven inches long and thick enough to look big, especially when it was hard. And it was really hard right now. But I wasn't used to being told to take it out for inspection.

Of course I had taken it out a few times around her already, but only when I didn't think she was looking!

I took a deep breath and flipped the front of my shorts down under my balls so my erect cock sprang out. It was so hard it bounced in the air for a second like a diving board being jumped off of. Mrs. Patterson chuckled but then looked at it intently for a moment.

She reached out and grabbed my trunks and pulled them down from the waist so they were hanging at mid thigh, as if I had done it all wrong, just letting my cock hang out like I would if I was going to piss like I did.

She took another sip of her wine and looked up at me and smiled.

It was the sexiest sight I had ever seen. As I looked down my cock was hanging just above her and there she was under it smiling back at me, looking up.

"Don't get your cum on the upholstery" she said as if telling me not to get my dirty shoes on her carpet.

With that she laid down flat on her stomach again as if ready sun bath some more. Never mind that this was her living room. She stretched her arms out ahead of her and let her feet hang off the sofa cushion like a cat preparing to take a nap.

I stood there above her with my hard dick out and my swim trunks around my thighs where she had left them and started to do the only thing that that I could think of.

I stood over Mrs. Patterson and I started jerking off. Again.

This time was every bit as exciting as before. Hell, we were in her living room and she had given me permission. She had even pulled my shorts farther down for me!

I jerked my cock from top to bottom, squeezing the sensitive tip while using my other hand to rub my balls. Mrs. Patterson didn't move, she just seemed to be waiting. I figured I might as well go for it and reached down and started caressing her. I was finally getting to both touch her and me at the same time. While rubbing my dick with one hand I reached under her bikini bottom with the other and groped on her round ass cheek. I reveled in massaging first one then the other. I leaned over the couch and pointed my dick down over her so that the head rubbed under her bikini against her bare ass cheek like my hand had.

I thought all about the stuff I wanted to do to her and before I knew it I was ready to cum. I thought about stopping to hold off for a while but was quickly reaching the point of no return.

She had said not to get any cum on the upholstery but looking around I didn't have any place to put it! I aimed my dick right at her but was standing at a 90 angle so I got up on the couch behind her with my one knee bent down between hers and started to cum hard.

I moaned out loudly and as the first drop of cum flew Mrs. Patterson came back alive and twisted around at the waist to face me. The second spurt landed on her bikini-clad tits. The third landed across her body with the top hitting her cheek. The last few squirts weren't quite as hard and landed on her stomach, creating a pool of cum around her belly.

As my orgasm ended and leaned back on the arm of the sofa freeing her legs from where they were entangled with mine so she could set up.

She grinned wickedly and pointed right at the spot on her cheek where the big gob of cum of starting to ooze down towards her jaw line as if she was as proud of my accomplishment as I was. I wished I'd gotten more on her face. I wanted to see it spattered across her nose. Perhaps she did too.

With that she got up and went to clean herself off. A few minutes later she returned to put get her robe from the couch. My dick had gone soft and I'd pulled my shorts back up. Mrs. Patterson stated that she had some errands to run and that I'd better get home. She seemed oddly annoyed like she did that all for my benefit but now it was a chore she wanted behind her for good.

A few weeks later I went off to school for the semester. I thought about her a lot before returning home for thanksgiving weekend but I also had quite a few new adventures while at school. I felt like I was returning as the experienced man ready to conquer. When I got home though, the first thing I noticed was new cars in the Patterson driveway. My parents explained to me that they were getting a divorce and had sold the house. Apparently my rendezvous with Mrs. Patterson was caused by some affair that her husband had which ended their marriage. It started to make sense to me why she didn't let me go farther than she did: she wanted to be naughty and toy with me but she was afraid to stoop to the level of her husband. She didn't want to be the cheater. She may have been mad at him, but she couldn't let herself become him.

Years later it would also occur to me that she wanted to feel sexy and wanted. That her husband's infidelity made her question her self worth and my worship of her must have been some consolation.

I wouldn't see Mrs. Patterson again until she surprised me four years later by showing up to my graduation party. My mother had her address and invited her over!

andrewnin
andrewnin
24 Followers
12