A House of Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just looked up at him through lust filled eyes. He was serious and she saw that.

"Please max. Make me cum. I want to cum, please." She said.

He laughed. "That's not good enough, slut. You're going to have to do better than that tonight." He told her as he continued to hold her down as he took his pleasure from her body.

"Please Sir, may I cum. I'll be a good little slut, just let me cum." She begged.

Those words were like diamonds to him. He had waited for years to hear his wife beg like that. Her words excited him more than he thought possible.

"Yes, my little slut, you may come." He told her as he drove his cock in and out of her harder and faster until her heard her moans of pleasure, knowing she was near an orgasm he whispered in her ear, "things are going to change around here from now on you are my little slut. Now come for me my little slut!" He yelled at her as she convulsed around him her orgasm sending shock waves through her entire body.

Feeling her orgasm pushed him over the edge as he sped up and yelled out as he came inside her.

They laid there for what seemed like forever with neither of them saying anything.

"May I get you something to eat....Master?" She asked him shyly.

He smiled and nodded as she got up and walked over to get her robe. "I didn't tell you that you could put any clothes on." He snapped. She looked like she was going to say something but stopped and turned to leave the room.

He laid back and smiled. She would learn. He thought.

12