All Comments on 'A Housewife's Panties'

by CAP811

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

makes you feel like you were there

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent story!

The most well-written story I've have read on this website to date! Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Better than fantastic

What a fantastic writer you are! I don't know if the story is a true life experience or not, but it sure reads that way. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I just wanted to say "WOW".

Terrific story, great buildup.

It's such a nice change to read a wonderful story like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fetish? I don't think so despite my freakiness for

the topic line. You write so well that it is difficult to be cogent without tripping over my awe. It is an exposition of obsession and romance the likes of which I hope to live long enough to see again. Write more and often please. Any topic at all . . . on second thought how about your first orgasm????

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

felt like you were living it..wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

This was an extrremely well written story. It reads as if a true life romance and the nostalgia, sweet memories and the hint of melancholy are perfect. Thank you for a job so very well done. I had a pair of panties too.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Lora the Eternal!

I have to say when this story started out I wasn't too impressed with Lora. But within a paragraph or two I was beguiled by this Writer's skill in manipulating his characters. I so loved how he took the two of them through the stages of life. Memorable Story! Lovely Characterizations! Lovely, Lovely Read. This is a story, if I thought I could get away with it - hell - I'd vote twice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FABULOUS

Sir ... this Story is Fuckkin Good !!!!!.... thass all I'll say ... RESPECT !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You made me remember 'my' Lora

When I was a young man, I had a similar affair with a woman 15 years my senior, and it made me re-live those wonderful moments. Thanks for the memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
surprising great story

I don't think I have read many ,if any, fetish stories, but if this is typical, I'll have to start reading them. This was one of the most beatifully written stories I have read in a long time and it even had a beautiful realistic ending. Congratulations to the author.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

As a panty fetishest your story has to be one of the best Ive ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent !!

Thanks for this story. You obviously know how to write good stories, this is really A quality.

Keep em coming, please !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice

Thanks for that one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing story.

As far as fetish story goes, this one was very well done. As a man who enjoys women panties I can relate to this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing story.

As far as fetish story goes, this one was very well done. As a man who enjoys women panties I can relate to this story. Thanks.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Outstanding work

Fine, erotic storytelling that depicts the fine balance between erotic compulsion and the mundane obligation of our daily existence. It's romantic and sensual, the journey of discovery to find the true Lora whose soul is pure in its benediction to him to care for his wife and family. It's uplifting and enlightening. Thank you for a story well-told.

tatlockstatlocksalmost 15 years ago
This is the sweetest story.

Thank you for a warm , erotic, touching story about sex and sexuality. The best stories are those which touch us and evoke some sense of empathy and of being able to relate.

I had one of those encounters too and look back with fondness and an intense feeling of pleasure. It was hot,sexy and very special. Please keep writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

superb story, loved it, sensitive, erotic, so typical of a young man's fantasy.

ephraimephraimover 13 years ago
Outstanding !!!

Good plotting and good characterization. Makes me long for my college days. You revived good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
smell em only......

A good read , well written, a classy tale i read from time to time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Jezus mary and joseph bakwards on a soggy saltine cracker but that wuz one hawt story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice read

Nice story, made better without spelling errors. Thanks for not describing every possible sex act in minute detail in favor of telling a story. I know that doesn't satisfy fans of stroke stories, but I enjoyed the way you wrote it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

A very entertaining story. Nothing fancy or to explicate, but still a fun read for another panty lover. Glad that Jack got to fulfill his longtime dream and obsession.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story written by a great author. As a previous reviewer said - felt like we’re were there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous