All Comments on 'A Husband's Decision'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO.... I stopped readiing this cuckhold tripe before I finished page two.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

Very realistic divorce. If you expect any sign of remorse, you can forget it. It is rare in divorce and love and forgiveness have no place in the process. Realism was again evident in Janet's thought process which mirrors most women's in that when a woman has an affair, she is usually gone for good, and is in love with the new man, often before the husband is even aware of any infidelities. Men are the opposite, preferring to keep the wife if they can and the attachment to the new lover lacks the emotional connection. When men cheat, you are pretty sure as to the identity of the paramour. But when the wife has an affair, you will have no idea who he is and will be blindsided. So a very good, and to me, very sad story. I didn't like the Brenda dialogue though, it was kinda weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a puke story, hard to read. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh, poorly written, completely stilted awkward dialogue, characters who are completely unengaging; basically a waste of time. 2** but that is being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The comments are almost as interesting as the story.

I suspect that most of the BTB comments came from people who would make a terrible spouse. (They sound like they think they are god.)

He was never a cuckold or a wimp, but an imperfect human who had committed to love his wife. (Do the complainers even understand what real love means?) He never willingly agreed to her cheating! He realised she had problems and stuck it out until her mental illness was clear (as history proved).

These are made up characters, but if they were real I would wonder why he married her. I think he was overloaded with lust and left the one who had the genuine character traits that make for a lasting marriage. Brenda's patient and forgiving attitude in the end won out.

The Hoary Cleric, a guest at this site.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

A nice story of love and respect. I think most people would love a marriage like theirs - and he got his child. You have, however, a real problem with spelling and grammar. You add extra letters to words such as changing “as” into” has”. It changes the meaning and makes for a more difficult read as people have to stop for a few seconds to think about what you wrote and correct it in their minds before continuing reading. You desperately need an editor to help the flow of your work. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In some ways, this story reminded me of my cousin's marriage. The first couple of years of his marriage was good, but the warning signs were there from the beginning and he ignored them. My cousin's wife was looking for a lover and father figure to take care of her. My cousin was looking for a partner, wife, and life-long companion. When things cooled in the bedroom, all that remained was her looking for a father figure, and *another* lover... They divorced shortly thereafter, despite him trying to work things out. His now-ex married the next "lover and father figure" then divorced him a few years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, this is the stupidest word vomit I've seen all week.

Not gonna say he should have destroyed her, but he should have jettisoned her long, long before. It was right there in the first few paragraphs that there wasn't really any love to be found in their home. Everything else was him just being a fucking doormat.

I have no idea where @Merlin gets the idea that this story is about love and respect? I think he must be pretty delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Blah; stupid story about a wimp. Writing is very poorly done: awkward, stilted dialogue, lots of padding just to up the word count, I suppose. Nothing original about it. She cheated once; they reconciled supposedly with difficulty after she cheated 5 years previously. He said there would be no third chance if she cheated again. So what happens? She cheats and he diddles around with all kinds of purported anguish both on his and Brenda's part while wifey fucks her lawyer boy-toy. Why does he put up with it or give her the time of day after she abandons him at the bar? Because otherwise there would not be this dog's breakfast of a "story." Waste of time folks; don't read this or you will come out dumber after doing so than when you started. 1* for this waste of electrons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd be tired of moronic men stories if there weren't so many of us. I enjoyed your story but also it struck a fer chords with me. My cheating wife left me and her lover cheated on her. I did get to tell her to her face that no, I don't want her back. And despite my will, the kids both hate her for what she caused. I do regret that. I lost her and $240,000. But never got really mad until she blew up at the kids, telling them how they were holding her back. Sorry for venting, guess it still hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I lost allrespect for hubby in the 1st page. He is atotal idiot and no matter how you get him out of this mess, he will still be a total idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many have that fantasy?

I know none! Relatives, friend's, and acquaintances. Maybe he is associated with wimpy cuckolds like himself. Only people I know who play the bar game are assholes. Only know them as had to work with some over time. Quit reading when he started sex with her after she cheated again and he totally disrespected himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost me when MC said a lot of men have fantasy of wife with another man!!!

Never met such a man or they denied it. Hopefully never will,

Arousal mine would turn turtle and I probably have 10 way's to address the balls of guy who would have sex with my spouse. And super glue for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story turned me off upon hearing his fantasy of his wife with another man. The bitch screwed it all up upon actually acting on it. When she said she wants to continue , despite her husband’s feelings, it was time to stop the talking & get a lawyer/ PI. Of course, the conversation would’ve been recorded as proof. Him jumping in the pool after her— just plain bullshit.

:: To me, the story tanked big time and continued unnecessarily. I also started skipping chunks , only spot reading to see what the author would do. And he portrayed the husband as a bit spineless in his delaying & hemming and hawing.

:: As such, I can only give this 2 stars, which’s very unfortunate. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dialogue is absolutely awful. No one talks like that. And the story is not really believable. I can stretch my imagination with the best of them but I know of no one with any integrity who would have put up with her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could not finish this ridicules story. I don't know of anyone that has a fantasy of seeing their wife fucking another man. The minute she proposed fucking someone else he should have said good-bye, especially since she has had a previous affair. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I actually really enjoyed your story. It has content and substance. It was more real than a lot more stories I've read on this platform. I really appreciate it and hope to read more of your works....hopefully they are as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pussy wimp, "I didn't want to hurt Janet." Cuckold pussy

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Not one sympathetic character. Just 3 cheaters.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A sweet little love story, nice enough but feel you could have put a bit more into it with her acting bad, more descriptive sex maybe?

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simplistic with unsympathetic characters, but written with competence.

Keep writing.

MLJ

Boardman68Boardman68about 1 year ago

Took husband Tom a long time to wise up! Trust me, his marriage was over the first time she had an affair. She cheats once guaranteed she will cheat again and she did. Really frustrating to read this story waiting for husband Tom to figure out that Janet didn't want to be married or she just got off on the excitement of cheating and manipulating her stupid husband. He waited way to long to get away from her and out of his non-marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stopped reading the 2nd page; should've been bottom of the 1st. His wife wants to have sex with another man, despite her husband's objections. The old bullshit that it's something she has to do. Since she cheated previously, almost destroying her marriage, I'd think she'd not want a repeat. Hubby told her it's her 2nd chance but won't have a 3rd. So what's this wimpy man's problem?

--> Record the conversation, at least upon his return home (if totally unprepared in the bar, tho he could've gone to the men's room to start the recording process). But he wants to know why & all that stuff, then plays wimpy wondering if there should be a 3rd chance. This is when I stopped reading.

---> The wife's a slut that wants what she wants, damn her husband's wishes/ feeling. He's a splineless wimp loser that seems to accept the shit she gives him. At least up to my reading. I suppose, reading down the comments, there's more cheating going on. For the posting of this story, 2 stars, which is 1 1/2 more than it's deserved. Bob

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Should have started divorce when sh left to meet lover

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Worthy of an infinite amount of stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For the writing, how the story's told, 4 stars. For the content within, 2 stars. Janet's a bitch 1st class. After almost sinking her marriage from her first affair, she now starts another, even if it's years later. Something that she needs. It will improve their sex life. What bullshit!! You can't improve your sex life with your husband by having sex with somebody else.

Tom, the husband, is a wimpy pussy. And a very stupid one at that. His wife tells him she going to be having sex with this other Tom (although he didn't know the guy's name at the time) to improve her marriage to her husband, but will be angry if he does the same. He never asks WHY, if having sex with another man can help them, then him having sex with another woman can do likewise. Even if it's not true, he should tell her it's something HE needs.

All in all, as the story played out, he didn't agree. She left anyway. Janet kept on with his fantasy; he didn't stress that's all it was & not something to be realized. I don't see husband Tom really getting all that angry in his choice of words (or course, can't hear his tone, but I could imagine). He left for a little bit but delayed seeing a lawyer. That's where he turned into a real pussy. Should've packed a bunch of clothes, stayed for a prolonged time- maybe getting an apartment, saw a lawyer, & started the divorce. Discussion was had beforehand, prior to the supposed initial time. Best if he found a way to record some of that conversation. Go to the bathroom & work it from there. Then after the divorce, maybe a small tape goes to the CEO of her job letting him/her know what type of people are working there; well, at least one. He should never have indicated that he wouldn't. When Janet attacks him, he just tells her, repeating what happened, and that all's good in love & war. She didn't care about him, why should he care about her?

Happy that Janet didn't get lover Tom at the end. But husband Tom was a wimpy pussy putting up with her actions-- right from the start. gr

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written but too long. MC is a wuss, should have dumped Janet the minute she wanted another man. 3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Long and boooorrrrrrinnngggg! 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Boring!!! Reading a dictionary has more action

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too long the cheating and too long the rambling story.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Wonderfull story I have read a few of yours and will end up reading all of them Best wishes (jaybee186)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous