All Comments on 'A Husband's Fantasy Ch. 03'

by Dan Andersom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It is now Time

for her to cut her husband off from her charms. A giant black moves in with the couple as her "real" man? He is toi be lavished with gifts for the privilige of him watching the couple fuck in the martial bed while he jacks off in a chair.

Is this not the natural progression for this genre of story? Tied to a chair, raging hard-on, giant dildo up his ass, mouth full of cum, dressed in a french maid's outfit, shaved genitals. Toilet slave duty as a place to piss and shit for the couple so they don't have to get out of bed?

My God, have you no imagination?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You quit school in

the third grade, didn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Be kind people

some Special Needs children need more encouragement, they may not graduate the 2nd or 3rd grade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Little Brown Chewwy Pebbles Next?

Now nominated for biggest sick mind of the year so far - hey what no pissing or dark snaks???

You know the neighbors soon will be asking you to move again and you know how much fun that is. Find a place then register your new address so they can change the internet files again. Another few years they will need a new picture to update the Sex Offenders File as well.

So, sicken up cuckster as gayness is on the brink (perhaps the jail time).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
If you don't like it don't read it

If you don't like this kind of story don't read it. There are a lot of us who like reading them. Dan it's a great series keep sending them in

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good!

Yes, I liked the story. Everey white woman should be fucked by a black cock at least once to really appreciate the glory of interracial fucking. I just think that there should be more cases of white "bitches" being made pregnant by black cocks. My wife have been "bred" five times and every time had an abortion, but said she loves it and would continue to fuck blacks "bareback" because she loves the fact to be "bred" by blacks and I agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am a loser call me mr cuck

Just drive off a cliff, take too many pills or grow a pair and leave

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Jamal likes them when they smell like him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous