A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

The tag was facing down with the inscription out of view as Joe bent over and slowly moved the tag around making sure he didn't disturb his wife. The inscription simply read, "Tony."

Tony must have given his wife the bracelet last night as he carefully let the tag go back into its position.

There was a knock on the back door of the house and Joe hurried out of the room to see who it was. Joe could see David through the glass as he opened the door. David held up a pair of heels and his wife's wedding rings and said. "I think these belong to your wife."

Joe took the rings and heels from David as he walked in through the back door. David said. "My brother is still asleep this morning and I bet your wife is doing the same right about now." Joe just nodded his head in agreement as Tony walked into the kitchen and asked. "Do you mind if I have a cup of your coffee?" Joe just motioned for him to go ahead and get it.

David walked over to Joe with his coffee in hand and said. "I couldn't get much sleep myself last night. They were fucking like wild animals all night long." David continued. "My bedroom is right next to their room and if they are going to fuck every night than I'm moving down the hall to the guest room."

Joe took notice of the fraise, "Their room" and figured to himself that it might as well be called their room. David added. "Your wife is very vocal when she's getting laid."

Joe was thinking back how she had been just a few short months ago and how quit she was when they were having sex together. He remembered what his wife just said this morning about Tony bringing out her sexuality.

David asked. "Have you got your sister-in-law's phone number? I'd like to give Lisa a call and invite her to the party next weekend." Joe walked over to the counter and wrote the number on a pad and gave it to David and said. "You do know she's married with kids don't you?"

David replied. "Yes, she told me her old man worked during the day so I'll call her when he's at work tomorrow." David continued. "Your sister-in-law could be an identical twin to your wife, it's a close match if you ask me."

Joe looked over at David and didn't answer him right away but than he replied. "Yeah, they are often confused for one another when they are out and people don't know them well."

David said. "Your wife and Lisa have the same tits, same ass, and I bet your wife's pussy is much tighter than Lisa's because she's had a couple kids. Don't get me wrong, Lisa has a tight cunt but I just figured since your wife hasn't had kids yet that she has to feel like a virgin."

Joe looked over at David and said. "I wouldn't know how tight Lisa's pussy is and as a matter of fact I couldn't tell you how tight my wife's pussy is any more." Joe was blunt and right to the point but wanted to get that off his mind as David laughed at his response and said. "I think you're right about your wife, the way my brother has been banging her lately her pussy has problebly stretched since the last time you been in there."

David walked over to Joe and placed his hand on Joe's shoulder and said. "Since we're all going to be living right next door together, we might as well be friends from now on." David held out his hand to shake Joe's and Joe hesitated for a moment before extending his hand out to shake David's hand.

David said. "I almost feel as if we are all family living side by side and I want you to come over and make yourself at home anytime you want." David went on to say. "You're always welcome to sleep over in the guest room anytime you want to be closer to your wife from now on." David laughed as he added. "If you don't mind getting any sleep from all the yelling and screaming and banging going on in the master suite."

David had mentioned something he had to do today and left soon after drinking his coffee leaving Joe up by himself as his wife slept. Joe still had his wife's wedding rings in his shirt pocket and pulled them out and starred at the large diamond and thought about their wedding day and honeymoon together.

Joe walked into the bedroom where his wife was still sleeping and walked over and gently took her left hand and slowly slipped the rings on her finger. Diana moved her arm but didn't wake up as she walked back out of the room and shut the door.

He spent most of the day cleaning the house while Diana slept and around one that afternoon he could hear the shower running and knew his wife woke up. Joe walked out into the back yard to take the last bag of trash out and noticed someone in the pool. Joe glanced again and noticed it was Tony sitting along the shallow end of the pool soaking up the sun.

Tony saw Joe walked out of the house and said. "It's a nice day for a dip." Joe just starred at him as he walked back to the trash and on the way back Tony said. "Hey man. I'm really sorry about last night. I was in the middle of fucking and didn't know who was at the door. I thought my brother was spying on my ass."

Joe replied. "That's all right, don't worry about it." Tony replied back. "Come on in the pool, the water is really warm." Joe replied. "Maybe a little later but not right now I have a lot to do today."

Joe walked into the house where Diana was standing in the kitchen with her bikini on and ready to join Tony out at the pool. Diana's bikini was all black and the bottom was barely covering her ass let alone her bare pussy. Her top was low cut which barely covered her nice firm tits but held them in firmly as if they were put out on display.

Diana kissed her husband before grabbing her towel off the counter and said. "I'm going out for a swim while the sun is still out." Joe replied. "If you hurry, you may catch your boyfriend out there before he goes back in the house."

Joe watched his wife as she picked up her towel and turned and said. "Oh, I didn't know he was in the pool." Joe took note that she didn't hesitate when he mentioned her boyfriend as he watched her ass wiggle as she walked out the back door.

Joe was just about finished cleaning and took a shower and walked out into the family room drying his hair and looked out toward the pool. Joe saw his wife and Tony sitting in the shallow end of the pool. Tony had his arm around her as they appeared to be talking and soaking up the sun.

Joe walked back into the bathroom and finished drying his hair and walked back out into the family room and took another look to see what they were doing. Diana was sitting on the lounge chair as Tony rubbed lotion on her back and than he saw Tony unhook the bikini top and through it onto the ground as Diana looked startled at first by covering her tits with her hands.

Tony picked the bottle of lotion back up and poured some in his hand and reached around and started to rub it on Diana's tits as he pushed her hands out of the way. He rubbed a large amount of the lotion on her tits and sat the bottle back down and grabbed her by the hips as if to get her to stand up in which she did. Tony than took hold of Diana's bikini bottom and pulled it down her legs as she took her foot and kicked it away and playfully wiggled her ass in Tony's face as he gave it a playful slap. Tony began to rub the lotion on her bare ass and when he finished the back, he motioned for her to turn around and he squirted some lotion on her pussy mound and took his hand and rubbed it around moving up to her belly and back down the front of her legs.

Diana laid down on the lounge chair with her bare tits facing the sun as Tony finished applying the lotion to her legs. Joe saw Tony as he bent down to kiss his wife before taking off his own bathing suite and sat down next to Diana.

Joe figured it was going to be a long hot summer with this guy living right next door and walked out the front door to pick up the Sunday newspaper.

Over the next several days, Diana spent many hours at Tony's house while he was at work helping them decorate and unpack the many boxes that had been stacked around the house.

Diana put a lot of effort in getting Tony's house in shape every day while they were at work and when Joe walked into the house at the end of the week, he noticed that most of the colors were done in her taste much like their own house. She had worked hard every day getting the house in shape and coming home early in the evening and falling asleep from all the work she had been doing.

Joe didn't see any sign of sex going on the entire week as his wife finished decorating Tony's house. On Friday a man delivered three dozen red roses to the house with a card that read. "Thank you for making my house a home." And it was signed. "Love Tony."

Later that afternoon a small package arrived for Diana and when she opened it, Joe saw that it was a watch and looked like it had small diamonds around the face. Diana read the card that accompanied the gift but slipped it inside her pants so Joe couldn't see what Tony had wrote. Joe figured it was another gift for decorating Tony's house and asked his wife. "Tony bought you a watch to wear?" Diana walked over to her husband and held out her arm for Joe to see it.

Joe asked. "What did the card say?" Diana replied. "Oh nothing special, just thanking me for helping with his house." Of coarse Joe knew that was a bunch of bull but could only imagine what the guy wrote to his wife.

Diana said. "Tony wanted to have everything finished for the big party tomorrow night and we got it finished." Joe knew that his sister-in-law, Lisa spent a couple afternoons helping out when her kids were in school.

Later that evening, Lisa came over to pick up Diana to go out shopping for new dresses to wear for the party on Saturday. As soon as she walked out the door, Joe started to search for the card that came with the watch. After going through a few dresser drawls, Joe finally found the small box under some clothes with the card neatly tucked underneath.

Joe picked the card up as his hands started to shake and pulled the card from the envelope and read it. "For the woman I always dreamed about. Love Always Tony." Joe tucked the card back into the envelope and placed everything back in the drawl like it had been and starred at the dresser a few seconds as his mind drifted off into deep thought about the card.

It was Saturday morning and the day for the big house warming party at Tony's house and Diana had spent most of that morning getting her nails done and coming home to have her husband shave her pussy and legs. Joe had been getting fairly good at shaving his wife's pussy mound and legs for her and she did something to him for the very first time that morning.

Joe got his own pubic hair completely shaved off by his wife that morning including the hair around his thighs. She laughed as she trimmed all the hair off his balls until they were totally smooth and she said. "Little Joey looks more like Mamma's little boy now, all shaved and clean."

Joe loved the attention she gave him that morning as she finished shaving his body and kissed around his stomach when she was finished. Later in the early afternoon, Joe helped his wife put on her dress, it was black and very tight as he worked the dress over her hips and helped slid each arm through the small straps. Diana had to stretch to fit her full tits into the cups of the dress. The dress was wired to push her tits out and forward which was some sort of cleavage enhancement.

Diana had bought new black heels with straps around the ankles and decided not to wear any panties because they would show through the thin material of the dress. She had slipped the new watch onto her wrist and Joe noticed she was still wearing her wedding rings. Joe figured she would problebly remove them later that night when she fucks Tony after the party.

Diana walked over to the closet and pulled out a black Tux that she had rented and gave it to Joe and said. "Your going to be the butler tonight. Tony is trying to impress some business people tonight and I told him you would help out."

Joe looked surprised as he listened to his wife but didn't mind serving drinks tonight for Tony's guests. Diana walked over to her husband as he slipped on the pants and said. "Oh. One more thing. Tony wants everyone to think you're only the butler tonight so I don't want you to tell any of his guests that we are married to me. Do you understand?"

Joe shook his head that he understood and figured that Tony's guests must be very important for him to want to think he had a butler. Joe finally asked his wife. "What are you supposed to be tonight? His maid?" Diana smiled and replied. "Don't be silly, now finish getting dressed so we can go over and start getting everything ready."

Lisa walked in the front door and Joe took quick notice that she was wearing an identical black dress like her sisters tonight and if they were standing twenty feet away, he wouldn't be able to tell the two women apart.

Both women hurried out the back door and Diana said to Joe. "Come over as soon as you get ready so you can help get everything ready."

Joe followed close behind as he walked through Tony's back door and saw Lisa kissing David in the kitchen and looked around for his wife. Joe said. "Where's Diana?" Lisa broke the kiss with David and said. "She's in the front room getting ready with Tony. Come on over by the sink and I'll show you where everything is for tonight."

Lisa showed Joe everything they wanted him to do for the evening including carrying a tray around for drinks as Diana walked into the kitchen with Tony by her side. Diana said. "Your going to be Joey our butler tonight so don't let anyone know that you live next door." Diana walked over and straightened her husband's jacket.

Diana stood by the sink making sure her husband knew where everything was in the kitchen when Tony walked up behind her and placed his hand on her hip and said. "We better go out in the front room. People will be arriving soon."

Everyone went out to the front room except David and he walked up behind Joe and patted him on the back and said. "You look like a real butler to me." Joe looked back at David and said. "We'll see how well I can do. Maybe I can get a job doing this somewhere." David walked out into the front room chuckling to himself.

Joe was getting glasses ready to pass around to the guests along with little snacks Diana had prepared early in the day. Joe couldn't believe he was doing this as he listened to voices out in the front room and knew that people were starting to arrive.

Joe took a tray out with several drinks and walked into the front room. There were about a dozen people and as he looked around he could see that most were black except three other attractive white women who seemed to accompany black men. Joe looked around for his wife and noticed that she was standing next to Tony talking to another couple. Tony had his arm around her waist as they talked and Joe decided to walk over and offer them drinks.

Joe stood next to the couples as they reached for drinks on the tray. Diana said. "This is our new butler Joey." The other couple smiled at him as he started to walk away. Joe stood nearby handing out drinks to another couple as he listened to the conversation going on with his wife and Tony and the other couple.

The man said. "So. How did you two meet?" Tony replied. "I met Diana while I was in the service." The lady with the man asked. "So where did you guys spend your honeymoon?" Tony answered. "Well, actually we haven't taken one yet. As soon as we get everything settled here will take one."

Joe tried to stay close as he listened to the conversation going on with his wife and Tony and the other couple.

The lady than asked. "So are there any plans in the works for having little Tony's in the near future?" Joe could hear everyone laugh as his wife answered the question. "Actually we are working on that at this very moment."

Joe's legs started to shake as he listened to his wife's answer to the women's question. Joe hoped that they were just putting all of this on for these people and hoped that nothing was really true with what she just said.

The man made another remark and said. "You're a lucky man to find such a beautiful woman like Diana and your brother is just as lucky being engaged to her sister. I'm sure you won't have any problem filling these bedrooms up with children."

Joe started to walk away once the tray was empty and glanced back at his wife and just happened to see her kissing Tony on the lips in front of the other couple.

Joe made several more trips around the room with drinks and snacks as other guests arrived and there must have been at least forty people now and most all were black and half were white women only. Joe laughed to himself and thought this seemed more like an interracial club than it did a bunch of business people.

Joe was standing in the kitchen getting more drinks ready when one of the black men walked into the room and introduced himself as Gilbert.

Gilbert put his arm on Joe's shoulder and said. "Tony tells me you're a dam good butler Joey. Maybe I can hire you for a special occasion sometime." Joe replied. "Yes, maybe you could."

Gilbert leaned down close to Joe's face and spoke in a low tone and said. "Come on and tell me. Tell me the truth now. Wouldn't you like to pork that hot little blonde babe Tony is married too?" Gilbert nudged his arm into Joe's ribs and said. "I bet you see her naked around here. You can tell me. Have you seen them fuck?"

Joe hesitated and replied. "Actually I have seen them making love a few times." Gilbert laughed and put his arm around Joe and said. "I bet she's as hot in bed as she looks. I bet you hear her begging for that big black cock of Tony's."

Gilbert started to leave but returned back for a moment as he leaned close to Joe again and said. "I hope they don't expect you to watch any kids. Tony tells me they're working on starting a family." Gilbert laughed again and said. "Joey, can you imagine that little white belly swollen up once that big brute Tony knocks her up?"

Joe didn't answer Gilbert as he walked out of the kitchen laughing on his way out. About that time there was a knock on the back door and Joe answered it and it was the catering place ready to deliver the dinner.

Joe didn't have much to do with dinner since the company sent over their own people and everything was served buffet style. Joe started serving more drinks after dinner and watched as the couples all started to gather in the family room. Most of the couples were interracially mixed with the women being white and most of those were blonde.

Joe went back into the kitchen to load up more drinks on his tray as the couples grouped together on one end of the family room. When Joe walked back out into the room, one of the black men was speaking to the group and Joe tried to listen to what was being said.

Joe tried to stand and listen to what the man was speaking about but the drinks on the tray disappeared within a few seconds and Diana walked up to him and whispered to him and said. "You better go back out into the kitchen and get some more drinks on here."

Diana gave him a push as he started to walk back out into the kitchen and at the same time trying to hear what was being said in the meeting. Joe almost thought he could hear the man say the word cuckold but just brushed it off and went back into the kitchen and started to pour more drinks.

Joe was just about ready to bring the tray back out when Gilbert walked back into the kitchen and said. "You're doing a fine here tonight. Why don't I show you a few tricks on how to make a few other drinks?"

Gilbert walked over along side Joe and seemed to be trying to block him from going back into the family room for some reason. Gilbert spent the next twenty minutes showing Joe how to make an assortment of drinks until Diana walked into the kitchen and said. "Joey, we need those drinks out here now."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers