A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,860 Followers

Gilbert taped him on the shoulder and said. "I'll show how to mix a few others later tonight." Joe walked back out into the room and the man had quit speaking and the people were now standing around in groups looking at him as he walked around the room with the tray in his hand.

Joe made his way around the room and a blonde woman who looked about nine months pregnant reached for a drink on the tray and said. "Thank you young man." She than stood back next to a tall black man who must have been her husband because he put his arm around her waist as Joe was walking away.

Joe walked around the room passing out the rest of his drinks looking for his wife and Lisa but couldn't see either one of them. Joe did see Tony and David standing in the corner talking to another black man as he made his way back to the kitchen.

Joe saw someone out of the corner of his eye that he didn't notice here tonight. It was a white guy dressed in a tux very similar to the one he was wearing. Joe walked over to the man and introduced himself and the man said. "I'm Felix, nice to meet you."

Joe said. "Why don't you come with me out in the kitchen so we can talk?" Felix replied. "I don't know if they want me to leave the room." Joe replied. "Are you here with someone? Your wife maybe?"

Felix replied. "Yes. My wife is right over there." Joe looked over to where Felix was pointing and noticed he pointed at the pregnant blonde woman that had thanked him for the drink.

Joe turned back to Felix and said. "You mean your wife is the pregnant blonde women standing by that black man?" Felix replied. "Yes, that's my wife and her other husband." Joe said. "I don't understand." Felix replied back. "My wife and her other husband are expecting a baby soon." Joe was absolutely stunned as he listened to Felix talk about his wife.

Joe stood there for a moment and than asked the question. "Who are all of these people and what are you talking about?" Felix replied. "These people all belong to an interracial cuckolding club and there all hear to welcome your wife and her sister to there club tonight."

Joe almost lost his balance as his legs got weak as he listened to Felix. Felix went on to say. "This is your initiation tonight by serving the group as their butler. Your wife is in one of the bedrooms right now learning new ways to train you into service." Joe said. "Can you tell me more? Like why, is your wife pregnant with a black man's baby?"

Felix looked around to see if his wife was watching and continued to say. "All the women in the club will have a baby by their black lover. It's a rule that all club members have to follow."

Joe looked at Felix and said. "This all sounds weird to me. Why did you let her become pregnant by this man." Felix replied. "It's a long story but it just started out with me willingly being a cuckold to my wife until she hooked up with her other husband and this group."

Joe asked. "Why do you call him her other husband?" Felix said. "Because they have a real wedding ceremony with a contract and everything in this club and they make the husbands sign the contract that they are giving up all rights to their wives to their new black husbands."

Joe was getting ready to ask Felix another question when his wife walked up to him and said. "Felix, I want you to go and sit in that corner until I need you tonight." Felix's wife looked at Joe and said. "I'm really sorry if he bothered you. He can tell some big whoppers sometimes."

Joe watched as the woman walked back to the black man that was with her and kissed him on the lips as the man rubbed his hand on her swollen belly.

Joe walked over to the bedroom door and reached for the handle when Gilbert caught him and said. "I think some of the women are having a private party of their own and you better not go in right now." Joe smiled and said. "I think I'll go and get some more drinks in the kitchen." Gilbert replied. "That's being a good boy."

Joe got back out in the kitchen and sat the tray down on the sink and walked out the back door and around the house until he was standing outside the bedroom window where the women were. Most of the curtains were shut but there was a small opening where Joe could look inside the room and see what was going on.

Joe had to bend down to get a look inside the room and when he did he saw several of the women standing in a corner of the room. They were starring at something going on the bed and when Joe leaned down further he could see what it was they were starring at.

A blonde women and a large black man were sitting on the bed and they seemed to be the people that were talking to the women. Next to the woman was a white guy dressed in a tux just like the one Joe and Felix were wearing.

The woman was talking because Joe could see her mouth moving and using jesters with her hands. The woman moved her arm around and motioned for the guy in the tux to come closer. She was looking at him and he was shaking his head up and down as the woman spoke.

Joe saw the guy in the tux reach down and cupped one of the women's tits in his hand and seemed like he was holding it up as an offering for the group to see. The large black man moved around to the side so all the women could see and started to lick and kiss the lady's tit. Than the man lowered her tit and did the same to her other tit as the black man repeated what he did the first time.

Joe managed to crack open the window and he could hear the woman as she spoke to the lady's in the group. Joe listened as she talked to the group. "I've trained my husband to obey me and my black husband and if I give him a simple chore like holding my tits out for Rodney here to suck than he better obey us." Joe listened as the woman continued to talk. "Rodney and I are trying to conceive a child and my husband has been a great little helper in making sure Rodney's tiny little seed mingles with my eggs."

The women all laughed when they herd her talk about her eggs. The woman said. " Let me tell you one fact that you should know. These big black men are capable of planting a fairly big black baby in your trim white tummy's. Your all going to have to experience labor with one of those babies and we will see if you laugh then."

Joe listened to see what was going to happen next. The woman said. "Diana, you have a question for me?" Joe was stunned when his wife's name was called about a question. Diana said. "You mentioned that your husband has been a good little helper in helping you get pregnant by Rodney. Can you give us a few pointers on how we should have them help?"

The woman replied. "Diana, your brand new to our group and I want to welcome you and Tony, your new husband to our group and wish my luck. Before I go any further, can you tell me the date for your wedding?" Diana replied. "Tony wanted to set the date after our first meeting tonight but I think it will be real soon."

Joe listened as the woman replied to his wife. "I think you'll make a wonderful couple and have many children with him. Now let me remind you about one thing. You never refer to your cuckold as your husband. He is your cuckold period! Diana. You're going to refer Tony as your husband from now on and even in front of your cuckold from now on. Do you understand me so far?"

Diana responded. "Yes I understand." The woman replied. "Good. Now your cuckold Joey will have many things to learn but he must always obey you and your new husband. Do I make myself clear so far?"

Diana replied. "Yes. I understand." The woman continued. "I have my cuckold do many things to help me get pregnant. One thing he does is to hold my legs up high in the air after Rodney shoots his load inside me. Than I might have him use a dildo and slowly push it in and out of my pussy forcing Rodney's seed further toward my cervix. Use your imagination and have him do different things for your pleasure. Remember to always include your new husband Tony on these games."

Diana said. "My husband is still learning to be a cuckold and he isn't aware of our club yet. Should I tell him about everything or should I take one step at a time like your book explains?"

At least Joe knew who the woman on the bed was now as he listened to her reply to his wife. The woman said. "Take things slowly. You don't want to put the poor man into shock. After all, he's the one that wanted to become a good cuckold husband and if you feel you have to please him to make him happy than you might as well be having some pleasure from it as well."

The woman continued. "You do enjoy sex with your new husband Tony?" Diana replied. "Yes. I've had the best sex of my life with him and don't want it to stop." The woman replied. "Good. Than follow my instructions in my book and both of you will get the pleasures that both of you want. Don't let him tell you he's had enough. He wants you to cuckold him. Your only giving him what he wants from you and that's pleasure for him. So go and enjoy yourself with your new husband and don't feel guilty doing it."

The woman than said. "Diana. Your going to be a stronger woman, a good wife to your new husband and your cuckold is going to love you even more. Once he see's your belly growing with Tony's child inside, he'll know what his place in life is from now on."

Joe watched as the woman motioned for her cuckold to come closer. Joe watched as she tilted her head up and kissed him on the lips and said. "You see. I still love him, its just that he has another purpose in my life now and that's to serve me and my husband."

The woman than said. "Diana. I hope your sister decides to join us soon. David would make a good husband for her in the future. A big strong black man like himself and the brother of your man Tony, lets hope she makes a wise choice soon."

Joe listened as the woman continued to speak. She said. " I hope I've been helpful to you this evening and wish all of you the best of luck with your cuckolds and your husbands. I'll be mingling around here tonight like those little seeds if you need to speak to me tonight."

Joe shut the window and walked back to the kitchen in denial of what had just taken place in that bedroom. Diana couldn't be involved with a group like this. She wouldn't do this without asking me my opinion first would she?

Joe thought to himself. Diana is willing to have a black child with Tony just to prove that I'm a cuckold husband. Joe was confused as he stood in the kitchen and tried to remember everything that went on in that bedroom a few minutes ago.

Joe walked over to the sink and started to make a few more drinks and thought to himself that everyone out in that room knew that he was Diana's cuckold and that I was being trained right now.

Joe felt humiliated as he finished making the drinks when Gilbert walked in the room and said. "Where have you been? Everyone has been looking for something to drink and we couldn't find you."

Joe replied. "I was not feeling that well and was in the bathroom for a few minutes." Gilbert taped him on the shoulder and said. "I hope you feel better, I'll mix up some more drinks while you take those out to the people."

Joe looked back at Gilbert and said. "Thanks Gilbert." And started to walk out into the room and turned back and said. "I found out why I'm here tonight and what the party is all about."

Gilbert walked over to Joe and put his arm around his shoulder and said, "I can understand how you feel but sometimes things don't always turn out the way you want them to. Your wife just wants to fulfill her fantasies as much as you want to fulfill yours."

Gilbert continued. "We have a party going on here and people need something to drink so we better get back to what we were doing."

Joe walked back out into the room full of people and started to pass around the drinks. Joe noticed Diana and Tony standing near the hallway holding hands and talking to that woman that was on the bed. Joe didn't want to go near them but Tony saw him and said. "Joey. Come here for a minute."

Joe walked toward them with the tray in his hands and stopped in front of them as Diana said. "Joey. I want you to meet a friend of mine named Leslie. Leslie. I want you to meet my cuckold Joey." Joe noticed that his wife was already referring him to everyone as her cuckold.

Leslie extended her hand out and said. "It's a real pleasure to meet you tonight. Your wife has told me all about you this evening. I think I've given her plenty of pointers that well help make you both much happier in the future."

Leslie than said. "I want the three of you to follow me into the bedroom so we can talk in private." Tony held the bedroom door open for everyone as they all stepped inside the room.

Leslie went on to say. "You're a very lucky man to have someone as nice as Tony to take care of all Diana's needs in life. You'll soon learn to serve them well with your new roll in her life. I explained to Diana that your purpose in her life now will only be to love her and give her the support she needs and she will always love you back."

Joe listened as she continued to speak. "Joey. You may not experience the sexual pleasure that you once had with your wife. You won't ever feel the warmth of her pussy as it tightens around your little cock. She has Tony here now to take care of all of those kinds of needs. You will serve a better purpose in her life by pampering her and making her feel like the beautiful woman your wife is."

Leslie went on saying. "You will serve them both as an obedient cuckold and you will obey them both as their servant in life. You will soon find out that you're a much happier man knowing that you have made the ultimate sacrifice and that sacrifice is your love and devotion to Diana and her happiness. Now you go and enjoy the rest of the evening and I'll look forward to seeing you all again at your wedding."

They all walked out of the bedroom together and Tony put his arms around Diana and gave her an open mouth kiss as everyone in the room looked on. Leslie smiled at the couple and whispered to Joe and said. "I'm going to call attention to everyone and I want you to make an announcement of the engagement of your wife and Tony to the people."

Joe stood there with his legs shaking as Leslie shouted out. "May I have everyone's attention here tonight? Diana's cuckold has a very special announcement he would like to make on behalf of his wife and her boyfriend Tony."

Leslie gave Joe a little nudge and Joe swallowed hard and almost choked but finally said. "I would like to make the announcement of the wedding between my wife Diana and her boyfriend Tony." Joe stood there while everyone clapped and starred at the couple as Tony gave Diana a passionate open mouth kiss.

Tony stood forward and said. "I might as well do this right." Tony took hold of Diana's left hand and slipped her wedding rings off her finger and handed them to Joe as everyone looked on. Tony than dropped down on one knee and reached in his suite pocket and pulled out a ring from inside of the pocket and held it in his hand.

Joe watched in horror as Tony said. "Diana. Will you be my wife?" Diana smiled down at him and said. "Yes. I'll be happy to marry you." Joe watched as Tony slipped on a large engagement ring onto his wife's finger and everyone in the room cheered as Tony got up off his knee and gave Diana another open mouth kiss.

Joe stood there holding his wife's wedding rings in his hand as Tony continued to kiss his wife. Leslie tapped Joe on the shoulder and said. "You did very well tonight and as you can see, you have made your wife a very happy woman tonight."

Later that evening when everyone had gone home, Joe was cleaning up the kitchen when Diana walked into the kitchen and said. "If you're too tired to finish this now, you can do everything in the morning."

Joe looked over at his wife who was now wearing the engagement ring that Tony had given her tonight and said. "I think I'll go ahead and finish washing these dishes tonight and I won't have to do them in the morning."

Joe stood there waiting for his wife to leave the room with tears starting to form in his eye's when she walked closer and put her arms around him and gave him a hug and said. "You're going to have to learn to accept the fact that Tony is going to be a part of my life from now on and yours too."

Joe held back the tears as he looked into Diana's eye's and reached in his pocket and retrieved her rings and said. "I gave these to you on our wedding day and thought you'd always wear them."

Diana took the rings out of Joe's hand and starred at them for a moment and slipped them on her right hand instead of her left hand and said. "I'll always wear them for both of us." Diana than gave her husband a passionate kiss as she hugged him again and stood back and said. " I'll let you finish the dishes, I better get back to the bedroom before Tony starts wondering where I'm at and comes out here looking for me."

Joe looked at his wife and said. "You mean your going to be spending the night here again?" Diana replied. "Joey. I'm going to be slipping here at this house with Tony from now on. I may sleep at our house in the future if Tony gives me permission or he may want you to join us on special occasions to perform some special services."

Diana took her husbands face and held it in her hands and said. "Do you remember what Leslie said about both of us being happy?" Joe nodded his head as Diana continued. "Remember how she said that you would soon learn what your new purpose in my life would be from now on?"

Joe nodded his head again as Diana said. "Your always going to be my cuckold and it won't take you long before you will learn how to please me and make me happy." Joe placed his hands on his wife's hands as she brought them down to her side and said. " I want you to be as happy with Tony as I'm being your cuckold."

Joe placed his hands on his wife's waist and she pulled them away and said. "You're going to have to stop touching me without Tony's permission from now on. If he were to come out here and catch us than he might want to punish you in some manor. Do you understand what I said?"

Joe looked very sad as he nodded his head in agreement and Diana said. "Goodnight. I'll see you in the morning."

Joe stood in the kitchen as he cleaned the dishes trying to figure out everything that had taken place that evening. He had almost finished and was getting ready to turn out the light when Tony stood in the doorway naked with his rock hard cock sticking straight out at him.

Tony said. "Joey. I want you to follow me into the bedroom. I have something I want you to do for me tonight."

Joe followed him into the bedroom and saw Diana standing naked next to the bed. Tony walked over to the dresser and picked up a camera and handed it to Joe and said. "I want you to take a few pictures of us tonight. I want something to remember the night that I proposed to my wife."

Joe took the camera as Tony walked over and grabbed Diana around the waist and pulled her close making her squeal from the sudden move Tony made. Tony put his hands on Diana's ass and said. "Joey. When I start kissing Diana, I want you to snap a couple of pictures. Make sure you get a good clear picture."

Joe waited for Tony to kiss his wife and snapped a picture. Tony kept kissing her as he moved his hands around front to cup Diana's tits and moaned through the kiss that he wanted Joe to snap another picture.

Joe watched as Tony picked Diana up into his arms and held her up and said. "Go ahead and snap a picture of us in this pose." Joe snapped the picture and waited for his next direction.

Tony placed Diana back on the floor and got down on one knee just like he did when he proposed at the party and took a hold of Diana's left hand and said. "I want you to snap one of me proposing marriage to Diana." Joe waited for Tony to give him, the thumbs up and snapped another picture.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,860 Followers