A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers

Tony stood back up and said. "I have a great idea." Joe watched as Tony went into the closet and brought out a tripod for the camera and took the camera away from Joe and set it up with an automatic remote button.

Tony went back and stood by Diana and kissed her on the lips and looked over at Joe and said. "Joey. I want you to be in these pictures too." Joe walked over to the couple and waited for Tony to give him new instructions.

Joe was surprised when Tony pushed him next to Diana and said. "I want you to put one arm around Diana and than extend your other hand out with the palm of your hand facing up and face me. I want the picture to look as if your offering me to take Diana as my wife."

Joe put his hand around his wife and did what Tony wanted. Tony walked over and made an adjustment to Joe's other hand and stood next to them and said. "It looks perfect. Hold it while I take the picture."

Joe waited again as Tony moved around and pulled Joe's hand off Diana and said. "You're only allowed to touch Diana when I give you permission from now on." Tony than stood next to her and said. "Joey. I want you to get down on your knee's in front of us with your back facing the camera and I want you to be looking up at us when I take the picture."

Joe got down on his knee's and faced them as Tony put his arms around Diana and looked down at Joe to make sure he was in the right position and said. "I want you to be looking straight up at our faces when I snap the picture." Joe waited as Tony put his lips on hers and gave her an open mouth kiss but held his tongue extended out and half way inside Diana's mouth and clicked the picture.

Once the picture snapped, Tony continued to kiss Diana as Joe watched from the floor and when they stopped Tony said. "I have a couple more shots I want to take with you in them and we'll be finished." Tony than said. "Diana. I want you to knee on the floor for me and face the camera. Joe. I want you to come and stand next to Diana for me." Joe got up off the floor and walked over next to his wife.

Tony said. "I want you to bend over on the side of Diana and put your arms around in front of her and reach down and place the palms of your hands under her tits and hold them up and out for me as an offering." Joe moved into position as Tony instructed and gently lifted Diana's tits up in his hands and waited for Tony's next instructions.

Tony got down on his knee's on the other side of Diana and moved forward until his face was right in front of Diana's tits. Joe saw Tony extend his tongue out as far as he could until it was touching one of her nipples and clicked the picture. Joe watched as Tony stretched up and gave Diana another kiss while Joe still held his wife's tits.

Tony stood up as Joe let go of Diana's tits and waited for Tony to give new instructions. Tony said. "Diana. I want you to stay kneeing down and take hold of my cock with your left hand." Joe watched as Tony moved next to Diana so she could grab his cock with her left hand watched as she playfully gave the big head a gentle kiss.

Tony said. "Joe. I just want you to stand up behind Diana and I want you to be starring down at my cock when I take the picture." Joe stood where Tony had asked him to and waited until the picture was taken.

Tony pulled Diana up to her feet and looked over at Joe and said. "Joey. You did a really good job tonight and want to thank you." Tony had the palm of his hand down stroking Diana's bare pussy and Tony had taken notice of Joe starring down and said. "You also did a very good job shaving my future wife's pussy for me. As a reward, you can get down on your knees and smell her pussy before you have to leave."

Joe got down on his knee's and moved forward so he could smell Diana's sweat pussy as Tony kept moving his hand around in front of him.

Tony said. "Joey. Its getting late and we want to get some sleep tonight. We'll have something special for you to do tomorrow so you better get some sleep." Joe stood up and watched as Tony kissed Diana again and moved her over to the bed and gently helped her lay down. Tony walked to the other side of the bed and put his arm around her and looked over at Joe and said. "Take the digital camera back to your house and print those pictures out on your computer for us. Oh. Turn the light out on your way out."

Joe grabbed the camera and turned out the light and walked back to his house which was dark and very quiet. Joe still couldn't comprehend everything that went on today and was still in shock. He was now the ultimate cuckold as he wondered what special thing Tony would want him to do tomorrow.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers