All Comments on 'A Husband's Story of Woe'

by amy_lynn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Good tale

Well-written with excellent character development. One can "feel" the torment building up in the husband as he comes to grips with his submissive desires. I suggest a followup that deals forthrightly with his emerging bisexuality.

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
So this is Love?

This is love? His wife is supposed to love him, but cheats, humiliates, and destroys her husbands ability to have "normal" sex. His wife could have had a wild sex life without destroying her husband. I guess she received her excitement by "reducing" her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I hate lazy authors...

You can't have it both ways. the wife can't be a fucking selfish bitch and cunt on one page, then two pages later be crying that she loves her husband and didn't want to lose him. I stopped reading when it became idiotic.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed reading A Husband's Story of Woe .

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:

http://www.literotica.com/s/bi-biker-gangbang

http://www.literotica.com/s/stag-party-2

http://www.literotica.com/s/i-shouldnt-have-helped-her-at-all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid

I have read some good stories and some bad ones, but this one is really bad what kind of man lets his wife do that to him, I do not care what happens after all that but what is he some kind of whipped man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two sick puppies...

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous