A Jedi's Training Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"You find me attractive?" she replied with a smile, more a statement than a question.

"I... what?" the trooper replied, caught off-guard by her response to his lecture.

He suddenly felt an unusual sense of warmth and relaxation setting over him, as the young woman drew closer to him. He couldn't quite explain it – he'd been in the service of the Republic for several years, and never once had been tempted to stray from his devotion to his wife, even when stationed on distant worlds. He slowly backed away from Eryn, as if moving away from her would distance himself somehow from the inexplicable arousal that was slowly taking hold of him.

"Look, miss, I didn't mean to imply..." he stammered, feeling himself bump into the wall behind him.

"It's okay if you want to look," Eryn said, her voice sultry, as she lowered her robes to expose her shoulders.

"Miss, this isn't appropriate," he protested, turning his head away even as he caught a glimpse of the thin straps of her camisole sliding off her shoulders. "I'm a soldier for the Republic..."

"But you were looking earlier when you called me over," she replied. "I'm sure you're not the first Republic soldier to want to fuck a Jedi."

"J-Jedi?" he said, quickly snapping to attention, even though his hands were trembling slightly and his erection was starting to bulge his uniform pants. "I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't realize you were a Jedi."

As if the man's deference triggered something in her mind, Eryn too quickly came to a dead stop. Realizing the odd situation she had placed herself into, she quickly readjusted her camisole and pulled her robes back up, now totally unsure of anything except for the hot wetness between her legs. Without warning she lunged at the trooper, grabbing his face and kissing him sordidly for several passionate moments, forcing her tongue into his mouth and grinding her body against his before pulling away, leaving him completely stunned, still standing at attention.

"I... I'm sorry, trooper!" she stammered, her entire body shaking like a nervous wreck.

She turned and ran away from him as fast as her trembling legs would carry her, not taking one look back.

"Bloody hell!" the trooper exclaimed to himself, slumping back against the wall out of relief and confusion.

He had been almost certain that the mysterious Jedi woman was going to either report him to his superiors or beat him to a pulp for treating her with disrespect, and he was thankful for the fact that she hadn't. After a few moments he also realized he was thankful for the fact that his wife lived on Coruscant, because his encounter with the young woman had left him aching with an unmistakable desire for sex.

"What the hell was that?" Eryn asked herself, as she ran through the streets toward the Jedi Temple. "What's gotten into you?"

She had no answer for herself, even as she finally reached the steps of the temple, sweat glistening on her skin. By the time she got back up to the front door of her apartment, her clothes were soaked through and through with sweat. She took a deep breath, steadying herself for the inevitable confrontation.

"Assuming he's even here," she reminded herself. "He could be out fucking Liana for all I know."

She keyed in her security code and the front door slid open, revealing the empty living room and kitchen.

"Figures," she muttered, peeling off sweaty clothes and tossing them randomly onto furniture.

She had somewhat hoped to find Jacen in the living room waiting for her, ready to grovel for forgiveness.

"I guess I can at least take a shower," she sighed, as she stripped out of her camisole, leaving only her panties still on her body.

As she walked toward the bathroom, though, she realized that it was occupied and the shower was running. She noted that the door was unlocked, though, and quickly made her decision. Jacen be damned, she was going to take a shower. She activated the door controls and the door opened quietly, apparently too quietly for Jacen to notice. She could see his silhouette through the transluscent curtain. His shoulders were slumped and his face was tipped forward as he stood, basically unmoving, underneath the spray of the shower. Plumes of steam billowed out of the doorway and the mirror was completely fogged, and she guessed he had been in there for quite some time. She could sense the heavy emotion he was projecting throughout the room, a mixture of sadness, remorse, and concern. She closed her eyes for a moment, resisting the arousal that welled up inside of her just from seeing the outline of his body, even in spite of the anger that she felt rising in her heart at the same moment. She contemplated turning around and locking herself in her room, not wanting to give in to her desire to be cradled in his arms. Why couldn't she just be angry at him?

"No," she told herself silently, slowly opening her eyes and staring at the shower. "You're going to take your shower."

She stood herself up straight and strolled confidently toward the shower, whipping the curtain open in one movement of her arm.

"Eryn!" Jacen exclaimed, his face a mixture of shock and relief. "You..."

"Shut up," she snapped, accompanied with a glare that could kill.

She shoved him out of her way and stepped into the shower, still wearing her panties. Jacen stumbled out of her way clumsily, barely retaining his balance. He looked up at her, perplexed, as she went about her shower, as if he weren't even there.

"Eryn, what's going on?" he asked. "Where have you been? I was worr..."

She abruptly interrupted him, shooting out a hand and grabbing him near the top of his throat. Her fingers curled firmly into his cheeks and she pulled him forward, staring him down.

"I told you to shut up," she hissed. "I don't want to hear what you have to say. It'll just ruin my hot shower."

She smiled wickedly as she saw the realization dawning in his eyes. He knew she wasn't playing around. She knew it too. She could feel the anger welled up inside of her. She could also feel the unreleased sexual energy building, surging up like the tide in the midst of a storm. The steamy shower only served to fan the flames inside of her. Still gripping him, she jerked him roughly to her, growling lustily as she devoured his mouth, kissing him with ferocity that surprised even herself as she pulled him into the spray of the shower. His entire body stiffened in confusion, but she didn't miss a beat as she shoved her tongue into his mouth. She gripped his head with both hands now, pressing into their kiss so hard that she felt their teeth bump and click together.

"Mmmmm! Ummmm! Hrrrmmmm!" she moaned and groaned into his mouth, filling the bathroom with a cacophony of muffled sexual cries.

She rubbed her body up against his, dragging her aching nipples up and down his chest. She let her belly press against his semi-erect cock, coaxing and urging it to harden against her.

"Don't just stand there," she hissed, realizing that he was barely doing anything. "Get into it."

She pulled him forcefully into another kiss, but she no longer needed both hands to guide him. He began kissing her back, swirling his tongue with hers and over her lips, but she could sense he was still somewhat reserved.

"Why are you holding back?" she demanded, taking his penis into her hand, stroking it roughly. "You can answer me."

"I don't understand why you're doing this," he said, even as he felt blood surging into his member.

"Ha!" she laughed, giving his cock a hard tug that made him grimace slightly. "Why the hell do you care? You're lucky I'm kissing you at all."

"That's why I..."

"Shut up," she ordered, pulling him to her again.

His sentence trailed off as she assaulted his lips with hers, smothering both of them in fierce kissing. Tongues clashed and their saliva mingled, smearing sloppily over their mouths and faces. Unexpectedly she nipped at his lower lip with her teeth, pricking him with the point of one of her canines as she bit down.

"Mmmph!" he groaned, maintaining firm contact with her wet lips despite the sharp sting of her attack.

Undeterred, she captured his lip in her teeth and sucked it into her mouth, tugging and pulling even as she jerked and pulled his engorged penis, which strained and pressed firmly against her soft belly. He finally broke his lips from hers, kissing along her neck and shoulders, ready to change his course at a moment's notice should his actions not be to her liking. Fortunately she seemed to enjoy what he was doing, emphasized by her forcing her hands through his hair, urging him downward. He kissed his way down her wet skin to her pert breasts, quickly latching his lips onto her left nipple, sucking on it. Her grip on his head intensified and she shoved him into her breasts.

"Harder," she whispered coarsely, over the sound of the shower. "Harder! Aahhh .... Yes, put your teeth into it!"

He bit down hard, clamping his teeth around the base of her nipple. She hissed her approval loudly, leaning her head back and moaning into the small space of the bathroom. He continued nibbling and chewing on the rubbery flesh of her nipple, occasionally stretching and pulling on the hardened nub. She moaned and whimpered loudly while maintaining her firm grasp on his head, alternating him from one breast to the other. Pain mingled with pleasure as she forced his teeth over her skin, leaving red bite marks on her breasts and shoulders. When she was finally satisfied with his performance she turned off the shower, sliding out of the tub and pulling down her soaked panties. She turned to him and saw him still standing in the shower, a slightly puzzled look on his face.

"What are you waiting for?" she demanded.

He quickly scrambled out of the shower and pulled a towel from the nearby rack, moving to wrap it around her wet, naked body. Much to his surprise, she slapped his arms away, letting the towel fall to the floor.

"I'm not through with you yet," she snapped.

She lifted herself onto the counter, perching her ass on the edge of the sink. She tucked her legs up toward her chest and spread them wide, giving him a full view of her sex.

"Come here and fuck me," she ordered. "I need to come and come on that cock."

"Eryn," he began quietly as he approached her slowly.

"Jacen, what part of shut up don't you understand?" she hissed, reaching forward and grabbing his waist, pulling his body between her legs. "I don't want to hear it from you. I just want your dick inside of me. Got it?"

He stood unmoving between her parted thighs, searching her face for some hint of humor or silliness. He saw none. Her brown eyes stared into him with a piercing seriousness that he had hardly ever seen from her before. The firmness of her gaze was unwavering.

"Do you have a problem with that?" she asked, her voice hushed, but firm... threatening even.

He shook his head slowly, in silence, still perplexed by her behavior.

"Good."

She reached forward again and gripped his hips tightly, pulling the tip of his cock against the warm flesh of her swollen lips. She tipped her own hips up slightly, causing the bulging head of his penis to slip into her folds, parting them and exposing the pink flesh of her entrance. Her hands crept around his back, grasping his buttocks. She jerked him forward, hissing through her teeth as the tip of his cock abruptly plunged into her. He cringed as he felt the pinch of her skin against his, and he saw her bite down on her lip to stifle a cry of pain. They were both extremely aroused, undoubtedly, but the water of the shower had washed away the natural lubrication that she usually produced in flooding excess.

"Don't stop," she gasped, gripping the edge of the counter.

"Eryn, you're dry," he protested. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Stop talking."

She tugged firmly on his hips again, this time crying out as the motion of his body tore free of the friction between their sexes. He immediately stopped, resisting the force of her hands, wrapping his arms around her to hold her close. She pushed away from him and looked up at him, smiling wickedly as her pain gave way to pleasure, now that his cock had penetrated deeper into her pulsing passageway, to where her own juices flowed freely, undisturbed by the water from their shower. With a guttural grunt, she pulled him in even deeper, arching her hips upward until her pelvis ground up against his. He groaned as he leaned forward and supported himself against the counter, pushing back against her and firmly grinding his hips against the hot, sensitive flesh between her legs. She rested her hands on his hips, taking control of his pace. He gave himself to her steady push and pull rhythm, settling for the time being that she wanted to be in complete control. She quickly settled on a rapid tempo, pumping him in and out of her in rapid, shallow strokes.

He was confused and perplexed by her strange behavior, but the lingering questions slowly began to fall away in the face of her lovely, naked body, the wanton look of pleasure on her face, the erotic sounds of pleasure passing from her lips, and of course, the wet, slick grip of her vagina around his penis. He let his body relax as best he could, responding seamlessly to the motion set by her arms. The mixture of shower water and her sweet nectar, trapped between the skin of her ass and the bathroom counter, began to squish and slosh messily as she squirmed back and forth, fidgeting and thrashing out of rapidly increasing pleasure as she pumped him in and out of her like a life-size sex toy. She let her lust and frustration take hold, and she threw all caution to the wind as she shamelessly plunged his cock into herself again and again, concerned only with bringing herself to orgasm. Before she was even close, though, her heightened senses detected something... a shift in the balance of the Force in the tiny bathroom. Her breathing flared passionately as she shut her eyes, feeling the swirl, the building vortex of energy waiting to be released.

"No!" she commanded loudly. "No, not yet!"

Her eyes flew open and she stared up at Jacen, seeing the look of ecstasy creeping over his features along with a look of disbelief and concern.

"Eryn, I c-can't..." he stammered, and she felt his cock and testicles begin to tighten.

"No, you can't come yet!" she rasped, even as she continued to pump him in and out.

But he knew there was no way he could stop it. He could feel the pressure building inside, the hot flow of semen waiting to spill into her. Her pussy was squeezing and pulling him, almost as if taunting him to fill her with his seed. His legs began to tremble, even as he felt the anger in Eryn's glare.

"Ahhhh, no!" he panted, wishing he could hold back from the edge, if only to give her the pleasure she so obviously sought.

Suddenly, he felt something wrap around the base of his cock, squeezing it like a vise even as his member began to jerk and spasm in orgasmic contraction. He cried out in a confused mix of pleasure and pain, bucking his hips animalistically as his penis squeezed and twitched, vainly trying to expel a full load of his fluids into her moist tunnel. He grunted and growled as he leaned forward, pressing her back and shoulders into the mirror behind her as he ravaged her desperately, the obstructed flow of his seed creating a burning sensation of excess in his balls that screamed to be released. Frustrated, he could hear the sounds of her enjoying his plight, a mixed symphony of sexual pleasure and amusement.

"There, there," she gasped soothingly into his ear, caressing his face as if she were addressing a pet. "You'll get yours once I get mine."

"What... what are you doing to me?" he growled, grasping the edge of the counter in an impassioned white-knuckled grip.

"Just practicing my Force abilities," she replied, sticking out her tongue and licking his neck, from the bulge in his throat to the edge of his chin.

She raised one hand and formed a circle with her thumb and forefinger, slowly shrinking the ring, triggering an increasing feeling of tightness around the base of his shaft. He threw his head back and moaned with animal urgency before looking back at her, his eyes filled with lust.

"Why are you doing this?"

"A little revenge, I guess," she shrugged, idly stroking her clitoris as she shifted herself back and forth, teasing the tip of his cock by popping it in and out of her pussy. "Although I guess I kind of had that already before I came back."

"What do you mean?" he groaned. "What did you do?"

"Nothing you wouldn't do," she replied, sliding her fingertips along his sides, coming to rest over the small of his back.

She pulled him toward her, plunging his hardness back into the wet depths of her womanhood. Her body tensed as an intense wave of pleasure surged through her, causing her face to flush and her nipples to tingle, signaling that she was getting nearer to her goal. She pulled him into her tight embrace so that he was pressed into her up to the hilt, her short pubic hair tickling the base of his cock and his pelvis. Her tight nipples pressed up against his chest like hard peaks, and her lips fell next to his ear as he panted into hers.

"I fucked another man," she whispered deviously, hooking her legs around his waist.

She felt him freeze in her arms and smiled, knowing that he was now feeling the same way she felt when he told her about Liana. Ignoring him, she proceeded to grind her pussy into his body, moaning in satisfaction to herself in response to his hot cock, buried in and filling her pussy. She began to move her hips in a smooth, undulating motion, causing the walls of her sex to rub all over the length of his member. She closed her eyes and started to whimper, sensations of warmth running throughout her body. Finally she heard him start to groan and pant quietly, clearly aroused even despite the news she had just dropped on him.

"Unnnhhhhh," he moaned at last, pushing back out of her embrace but being certain to remain buried in her pussy. "Ahhhhh...."

"Mmmmmm yesssss," she hissed, grabbing hips and once again pumping him into her. "That's a good little fuck toy. Soooo good... of course, Aden was good too."

"If he was so damn good," Jacen grunted, trying unsuccessfully to shake her telekinetic grip on the base of his cock, "why are you here? Why are you doing this? Why aren't you out fucking Aden's brains out?"

She continued to plunge his member in and out of her sopping vagina as she contemplated a smart remark to shut him up, but soon realized through the haze of lust that she didn't have one. Why WAS she there with him?

She gasped as his fingers latched onto and twisted her nipples, sending an unexpected jolt of pleasureable pain shooting through her already sensitive body. He continued to roll and pinch her nipples as her hands clamped down on top of his, holding them to her breasts.

"Well?" he growled, fucking her pussy faster and faster even without her guidance. "Why are you here with me?"

She bit her lips and threw her head side to side, realizing that he had found the crack in her wall and punched through, forcing her to think seriously about her motives and in that moment she had lost control of the situation. She had cornered him against a metaphorical wall by denying him his release, and with nowhere left to go he had gone on the offensive, using her own desire to get off against her. She pressed her mouth shut and breathed raggedly through her nose, trying desperately to grab onto anything she could use to center herself, regain her composure.

"Tell me!" he barked, forcefully massaging her breasts and biting into her shoulder, triggering a series of small contractions in her pussy that were a clear indication of things soon to come.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers