A Jedi's Training Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"Ooohhhh!" she moaned, as the jolts of pleasure hammered her senses and her mind.

"Because I can't stop thinking about you!" she finally cried out loudly, her resolve broken away. "Because he couldn't make me come unless I pretended it was you!"

Tears started to well and fall from the corners of her eyes even as she felt the waves of warm ecstasy starting to rise, becoming stronger and stronger.

"All I wanted to do was be angry at you and fuck a stranger for revenge and I couldn't!" she gasped, half sobbing as she grabbed onto his waist and impaled herself on him so hard he thought she might break him off inside of her. "I... aahhhhhhh... Jacen I...."

"You what?" he gasped, himself beginning to feel overwhelmed by the undeniable pleasure that her vagina was giving him.

She began to tremble in his arms, whether from orgasm or emotion he could not tell. She dug her fingernails into his skin as her entire body tightened. Her pussy squeezed around his cock as tightly as a second skin and her fluids began to gush around him. As she clamped her legs around him and thrust her breasts up into his hands, she threw her head back with closed eyes.

"I love you!" she screamed, as her orgasm overtook her.

He only had a few moments to be stunned by her confession before he too succumbed to total pleasure. Her climactic release shattered the Force grip she had around his cock, and immediately his come began to spill out of him, mingling with her juices in her waiting pussy. In the fury of the moment he stumbled back, pulling her off the counter and onto his body as they tumbled to the floor together, still moaning and gasping in pleasure even as they hit. She stiffened as his cock plunged deeper into her convulsing tunnel and she collapsed on top of him, feeling his chest heave underneath her as he moaned in satisfaction at having relieved the immense sexual tension in his balls. They laid in silence on the bathroom floor, both slowly recovering from everything that had transpired. She clung to his body tightly, squeezing her legs together to trap his softening penis inside of her. He simply draped his arms around her, staring up at the ceiling while enjoying the feel of her hot breath against his skin. Eventually the room began to cool, and he felt her shiver slightly in his arms.

"You cold?" he asked, noting that her hair was still damp.

"A little," she whispered, more preoccupied with the aftermath of her unintended profession of her love than with the chill that had crept over her.

She felt him moving underneath her, attempting to get up.

"No it's okay," she protested, not wanting to leave his embrace just yet. "I'll be all right."

"You've got goosebumps," he countered, his hands gently grazing her ass cheeks which did, indeed, have goosebumps. "Your hair is wet, your skin is cold, and your nipples could cut lightsaber crystals. Let me get you under some covers."

She sighed, feeling him push up against her, lifting her off his body. His flaccid member slipped out of her pussy with a wet plop, and he quickly sat up and got to his feet, picking up the towel they had discarded earlier and wrapping it around her. He walked her to her room, where he turned down the covers on her bed as she towel dried her hair. She crawled into bed and looked back up at him, surprised to see that he was walking toward the door of her room.

"Jacen," she called out softly. "Stay with me."

"That's probably not the best idea," he told her.

"Why not?" she asked, feeling her heart skip a beat out of fear. "Please. Stay with me tonight."

"We've both got a lot to sort through. It's best if we don't sleep together."

With that he turned and left, before she had another chance to stop him. The door slid shut behind him and she was left in her room, alone. She wanted to go after him, but what could she tell him?

"Jacen, I know I fucked another guy tonight but I really do love you!" she said to herself, shaking her head as she heard herself say the words. "Like he would ever believe that."

As the time passed, she curled up in bed and waited for sleep that would not come. Her mind was a whirl, recollecting the night's avalanche of events that had led her to that point. She began to feel the pangs of guilt and regret about what she had done with Aden, even though she knew Jacen had gone behind her back while she was gone as well. She continually glanced toward her door, hoping to see him walk through to join her in bed and ease the feeling of loneliness that filled her. She could sense his presence still in the apartment, a sense that was confirmed by the light that passed through the narrow crack between the door and the floor. Finally, as the morning light began to appear through her window, her exhausted body took over and her heavy eyelids fluttered shut. Her sleep was filled with dreams of her and Jacen. He made love to her slowly and tenderly, pleasuring every part of her body. As he filled her with his cock, he looked down at her.

"I'm sorry for hurting you," he said, as he stretched her open. "I love you."

Her dream began to fade at that point and she tried desperately to hold onto it, but she was slipping back to the waking world. Even as the images disappeared, the words she heard remained.

"I'm sorry, Eryn. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry..."

She slowly opened her eyes and realized that the words were no dream. Jacen's face hovered closely above hers, and he was whispering those very words in her ear.

"Jacen..." she sighed sleepily, reaching up to hold him.

As her senses returned to her fully, she realized that he was naked, kneeling between her legs with his warm body pressed up against hers.

"What are you doing?" she asked softly, feeling the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, which was still wet from her dreams.

"Making love to the woman I love," he told her, nudging her entrance gently with the very tip of his member. "I love you, Eryn."

She instinctively pulled him down to her and kissed him happily, spreading her soft thighs wide and feeling him slip into her slowly, bit by bit.

"I love you too," she gasped, letting the happiness and the pleasure fill her.

'Some dreams do come true,' she mused to herself, before giving herself to her lover.

=============

More to come still, hopefully... there are some more storyline loose ends I want to tie up in this puppy. Thanks for reading!

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers