A Journey's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Henry, that's awful." Phoebe said.

"After a while Rose told me that we shouldn't go anywhere else, that no one would accept us. So I told her that we would build a house for ourselves and live like a married couple. I also told her that in public I would be a grown man, but inside the house I would be a child. I changed into a man, and lived like one I had to grow up pretty fast. We didn't name any kids until I was twenty years old. I watched Rose and my kids grow old, I buried my sister, Rose, and left my village in the hands of my great grandchildren. That's the most horrible thing anyone ever has to do." I said, finishing my tale.

"What are you talking about Henry?" Paige asked.

"To have to watch someone you love grow old and know that you can't do anything about it. To watch them grow old and die in your arms. That's the hardest, the most heart wrenching thing that I ever had to do. I left because I couldn't take that much pain anymore." I told her with tears running down my face as I relived it in my mind. I wiped the tears off my face and started flipping through the pages while Ming comforted me by rubbing her hand on my back. She rested her head on my shoulder, while I was saying all the ways that I had died.

"I was drowned, burned at the stake, stabbed to death, blown up, flayed alive..."

"Wait a minute, flayed alive, are you serious?" Piper asked me.

"Yes, Piper I'm very serious." I said.

"Gross, that must've been painful." Piper said.

"Yeah, it was. They skinned me alive, and then they poured salt over my body."

"That must've been fun." Piper said sarcastically.

"Yeah right, then they put me in a coffin, poured honey over me, and emptied a jar of army ants in there with me. They closed the lid and put it in a pit, and they set it on fire. They left me there screaming in agony."

"The year was 1355 A.D., and my name was Paul Totem. They did this in the southern part of France. They did this because I was stealing food and money, I was having sex with all their wives, and because they didn't like drifters." I said and looked at the book again.

"You were a very bad boy weren't you?" Phoebe asked me.

"Yes I was, before they left me I screamed that I was going to kill them all. When I came back to life, I headed for the village. The village was deserted when I got there." I said and read a little more.

"Ok, so that's why I got hung in 1360."

"What happened?" Victor asked me.

"I found the village deserted when I got back, then I went on a murderous rampage for the next five years. When they finally caught me, they hung me for all the people I killed. Besides I had already killed half the population of France, The southern half. They said I was a mass murderer." I told them.

"You were evil." Paige responded.

"That might explain why I was killed so many times." I replied.

"Didn't you have any good years, Henry?" Leo asked me.

"Yes, starting at 1400 A.D. and ending at 1412 A.D. It says here I traveled around Spain as Manuel Sanchez. I went around helping people and having sex with every woman I came across, earning me the nickname, 'El Uno Grande', the big one. It started in July of 1412 when I met a beautiful woman named Maria. I was later beheaded for having an affair with the Queen of Spain." I said.

"Maria was the Queen of Spain?" Paige asked.

"Yes, and I was the only man that was able to get her pregnant." I told them.

"Why you, what about her husband, the king?" Paige asked.

"Her husband died on their wedding night. You see Paige, every time a man would have sex with her; he would die of a heart attack, before getting her pregnant. That was until one met me, of course. There was something about this woman, that every time a man would have sex with her they would have a heart attack. We kept having sex because I kept coming back to life. I eventually got her pregnant and when she started showing, they knew something was wrong. They followed her, found me and arrested me. Then the next day they cut off my head." I said.

"How long did it take you to come back?" Phoebe asked me.

"It took me a whole day to come back." I replied.

"What did you do to them?" Ming asked.

"I only killed the guards that arrested me and the one that cut my head off and anyone else who was involved. I was being nice, that's why I didn't kill everyone."

"Why did the women call you 'The Big One'?" Paige asked.

"Because Paige I had a big one, that's why."

"Can you show it to us?" Paige asked.

"Why don't I take us guys out to eat?" Victor suggested. We all agreed to that and I took out $500 dollars and gave it to Leo. They took the money and headed for the door.

"Wyatt better behave himself." Piper called after them. After the guys left I closed my eyes and I changed into Manuel Sanchez before their eyes. With a wave of my hand all the curtains in the room closed.

"Are you ladies ready? Most females can't control themselves around me." I emptied the large bowl and placed my hands over it. When I took them away from the bowl, it was full of ice cubes.

"This is to cool you all off if you get too hot." I told them. I turned my back to them and took off my shirt, revealing my bulging biceps and muscles in my upper back that looked like a bag of rocks.

"Paige, would you mind pulling my shirt off my arms please?" I asked her. Paige came over and took my shirt off my arms. She ran her hand across my back and over my biceps. She gently squeezed my biceps and I heard her gasp. Paige sat back down still holding my shirt. I slowly turned around showing them my six pack of rock hard abs and my chest muscles. Every mouth in the room fell open.

"Ladies, do you like what you see so far?" I asked them. They didn't say anything, they only nodded their heads. They couldn't take their eyes off my abs and chest. They all came up to me and started rubbing their hands all over my chest, abs and my back.

"If you want me to continue you'll have to sit down." I told them and all four of them sat back on the couch. I took my pants off and let them fall on the floor. All four women could see me in all my glory; it was stiff from all the rubbing the ladies did. All eyes went wide and locked on my member.

"My god it's huge. No wonder they called you the big one, how big is it?" Paige said still looking at it and licking her lips.

"It's twelve inches long and as big around as your wrist." I told them. I didn't turn back into myself right away, but as a gift I gave Piper, Phoebe, and Paige each a dildo that was molded after Manuel Sanchez's member. Paige took them upstairs and put them away so they could use them later. Unknown to me they were talking about what to do to me. I had gone in the kitchen to get something to drink, and then I grabbed my chest and fell to my knees. I got up and staggered my way back to the living room. I was still naked as a jay bird.

"Henry what's wrong?" Paige asked.

"I just had a heart attack in the kitchen."

"You need to go to a doctor, Henry." Piper told me.

"Good idea, I need to go see my doctor again."

"We're coming with you Henry. We'll leave a note telling the guys where we are and to take care of Wyatt until we get back." Piper told me. As I was sitting on the couch trying to rest, Phoebe came up from behind me and wrapped her arms around me. Ming sat on my right side, pinning my right arm against the couch. Piper did the same thing on my left side, and Paige sat between my legs. All four women had a smile on their faces.

"Before we go, we're going to have our way with you first." Paige told me.

Three hours later, we all took showers and got dressed. I changed back into Henry before going to our destination.

"Computer, take us to the Starship Enterprise D." I said.

"Destination confirmed, engage." The vortex opened and all five of us stepped through.

CHAPTER 2

The Starship Enterprise...

All of the Senior Officers were on the bridge and they just completed another mission.

"Mr. Data, set a course for the nearest star base so we can turn over our prisoner." Captain Picard told him.

"Aye sir." Data said, and set a course for star base 34.

"Course laid in Captain." Data said.

"Engage, warp factor 4." Captain Picard told him and they headed toward star base 34. Before anyone could say anything else a vortex opened up a few feet away from Commander Riker.

We stepped out of the vortex and stood in front of Will Riker and Picard. I turned around and closed the vortex; as soon as the vortex closed I had another heart attack and fell to my knees.

"Henry is that you?" Riker asked.

"Yes, it's me. Now help me up I just had another heart attack." I said.

Will Riker and Piper helped me to my feet. Riker led us to the turbo lift that would take us to sickbay; Picard was with us also.

"When did the heart attacks start Henry?" Will Riker asked me.

"They started right after I got shot." I said.

"You got shot?" Riker asked.

"Yeah it's not the first time I got shot and it won't be the last." I replied. The turbo lift stopped and the doors opened. We walked to sickbay where Dr. Beverly Crusher was waiting for me.

"Henry lay down and I'll begin the examination." She told me.

Back at the Halliwell Manor, one of Henry's descendants appeared in the Manor with her baby daughter and a video message for Henry. She put her daughter in the playpen with the video.

"I'm leaving you here with friends, baby. But I'll be back as soon as I can. If you sense that you are in danger use your force field. I love you Amy." She said.

She wiped away the tears that were streaming down her face. She walked to the back door and turned around to look at her daughter one last time.

"That's if I come back, bye." She said and disappeared in a swirl of snow.

"I'm finished Henry, you can put your shirt back on now." Dr. Crusher told me, and finished the examination. She walked over to a panel and in a few minute had the results. I sat up and put my shirt back on.

"What's causing the heart attacks doctor?" Ming asked.

"He has some poison in his system that induces a heart attack. I'm going to give you a hypo spray of the antidote." She gave me the hypo spray and after a few seconds the poison was gone.

"Thanks Beverly." I told her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Deanna Troi I'd like you to meet Pheobe Halliwell. She just got her empathic power." I said and walked over to where Ming was standing, while Deanna was giving Pheobe some tips on how to control her empathic power. After awhile we said good-bye, I opened the vortex and we went back to the Manor There was Leo and Chris with Wyatt and another baby in the playpen.

"Who does the baby belong to?" Piper asked.

"I don't know. But whoever left her, left this." Leo said and handed a VCR tape to me which had my name on it. I put it in the VCR and pushed play. A young, beautiful brunette came on the screen.

'Hello Henry Gordon or should I say dad. I'm your daughter, Emily Gordon. I put my daughter, Amy, in the Halliwell's house, so they can take care of her while I'm gone. Some enemies of mine kidnapped my husband they want me to give them my daughter for my husband, I'm going to get him back. Take care of my daughter for me until I get back, if I get back. I love you dad. Visit mom, dad she misses you. I love you, bye.' She finished and the tape and the screen went blank. I stopped and ejected the tape.

"I guess trouble runs in family. We can't seem to stay away from it." I said.

"Calm down Henry. Is there someone you can call that will help Emily?" Piper asked.

"Yes, there is someone I can get to help her." I said, and pulled out my cell phone number.

"Hello Jennifer, it's Henry. I'm fine. I need a favor from you and Bruce." I explained the situation to her.

"Do you think they'll help Henry?" Paige asked.

"I'm sure Jennifer and Bruce will help him. Jennifer is his sister and Bruce is his cousin. But Bruce and Henry haven't been able to get within 50 feet of each other." Phoebe said.

"Why not? They're cousins aren't they?" Paige asked again.

"Yes but if they get close to each other they change and have one of their slug fests." Leo answered.

"Change, change into what?" Paige asked getting confused. I walked into the room and sat by Paige.

"They'll help. They will go to Ireland tonight and find Emily and help her. Now to answer your question Paige. Bruce and I change or transform, I turn into The Beast and Bruce turns into The Hulk." I said and dug in my black bag and pulled out a tape Jake had given me. He had recorded a slug fest that The Hulk and The Beast had in Death Valley.

"Which one is The Hulk?" Paige asked.

"The one with the green skin." I answered.

"Does The Beast have four arms?" Paige asked.

"Yes, but he hardly uses them, only when he has to." I said and stopped the tape.

"Henry, I have another question for you." Paige said to me.

"Go ahead, what is it?" I replied.

"The stories of Dracula, The Wolfman, and The Frankenstein Monster, are they real?" Paige asked me.

"Sure they are, but he doesn't like to be called a monster. It only makes him angry, he likes to be called Frank or Frankie." I replied.

"That's good to know." Paige said out loud.

"He acted like a monster because everyone treated like one." I told her. Before anyone else could answer, a vortex opened up on the other side of the room.

CHAPTER 3

Jack Gordon sat in his cell looking at the grey walls around him. There were no bars just a force field that would send a small jolt of electricity up your arm and throw you across the floor backwards. Jack knows this because he touched it before when he was first put in here. He ran a finger over the scar on his left cheek. Henry Gordon had put it there when Henry and Jake caught him seven years ago. Jack was fighting Henry and got slashed across the left cheek. They finally were able to get him on the ground and gave him a tranquilizer. When he woke up he was in this cell with a scar on his face. He promised Himself that one day he would get him back for this. A noise down the hall pulled him back out of his thoughts. It was the food cart coming down the hall with his food.

'Now's my chance, when they shut down the force field and the guard comes in they have to put it back up so I can't get away. I'll steal his clothes and that mini-computer teleporter device and get out of here.' Jack thought.

Jake was called away from the control monitoring station for a meeting with a new guy his superior just hired, when the alarm went off. He ran back to the monitors to see what was wrong. He saw Jack Gordon's cell empty except for the dead, naked guard lying on the floor.

"Oh god." He said and he mashed the intercom button.

"Seal all exists, seal all exists. Jack Gordon has escaped." He said and ran toward the cells. When he got there two medical officers were putting the dead guard on a gurney.

"Let his family know." Jake told them.

"Yes sir." They said, and pushed the gurney to the autopsy room. Jake walked into the cell and saw a huge puddle of blood on the floor. He noticed a trail of blood leading to the wall and in bloody letters it said:

'I'm coming to get you Henry Gordon.'

He turned to a female officer behind him.

"Go get me a computerized handheld dimensional transporter right now." He told her.

"Right away sir." She said and saluted him and ran off down the hall. She came back in ten minutes and gave him the handheld device.

"Here you go sir. Who is Henry Gordon sir?" She asked him as she handed the device to Jake.

"He's my double from another dimension and the other one who helped capture Jack Gordon. Jack is very dangerous, and I have to help Henry stop him this time. Your in charge while I'm gone Elsa." He said.

"I want to go with you sir." Elsa said.

"Ok." He said and turned to another senior officer.

"Your in charge while I'm gone." He said.

"Yes sir." Tim said.

Jake opened the vortex and they stepped through to Henry Gordon's dimension. When they stepped through they found themselves in a forest.

"Are we in the right place sir?" Elsa asked Jake.

"Yes, we are in Japan." Jake replied.

"Computer, locate Henry Gordon for me and open the vortex to him." Jake told the handheld computer.

"Halliwell Manor, San Francisco, CA." The computer replied and opened the vortex.

I watched as a man stepped out of the vortex, who looked just like me, and beside him was a beautiful woman.

"Jake what brings you here?" I asked.

"Jack's escaped Henry, and he wants you dead." Jake replied.

"What for and who's Jack and who are the two you?" Piper asked.

"Jack is one of our doubles from another dimension, and seven years ago Jake and I put him away in prison in Jake's dimension. Before that I gave Jack a little beauty mark on his left cheek, which left a scar." I answered her.

"This is Elsa. It wasn't little Henry. You almost opened up his left cheek." Jake said and ran a finger down his cheek to indicate just how long it was. There was a beep coming from Jake's pocket, he took out his handheld computer and when he looked at the screen he saw a message from headquarters. Jake left the room and Elsa was right behind him.

"What was that about?" Chris asked and a few minutes later they came back in the room.

"They found the last place Jack was at and they found plans for an army from a cassette recorder." Jake said.

"What are you going to do Henry?" Ming asked with a look of concern on her face and holding my hand.

"The same thing he's doing, gather my own army." I said.

"Jake do you have anymore of these handheld dimensional transporters?" I asked Jake.

"Sure I do, how many do you need?" Jake asked.

"I'll need two more." I said. Jake left Elsa there while he went to get two handheld computers and was back in ten minutes.

Chapter 4

"Here you go Henry, the two you asked for." Jake said.

"Thanks, I'll program these and yours too so you will know who to get." I said to him. Jake gave me the two handheld dimensional transporters along with his and fifteen minutes later I had them program with a list of people they were to get and send them to the Astro Megaship.

"Okay here you go. Phoebe, you will go with Chris. Piper, you'll go with Leo, and Paige you'll go with Jake. When you get the person or people send them to the Astro Megaship, and Elsa and I will be there to meet them." I told them. Three vortexes opened and closed in the Manor, and Elsa, Ming, Amy, Wyatt, and I were left in the living room.

"Ming I want you to stay here with Wyatt and Amy while we are gone okay?" I asked.

"Okay, you be careful, I love you." Ming told me and kissed me. I went to the playpen and knelt down to talk to Wyatt.

"Now Wyatt I want you to look after Amy okay and if something should happen use your force field to protect both of you inside the playpen okay." I told him.

"Okay, Uncle Henry." Wyatt said. I used my hand held computer and opened the vortex and we went to the Astro Megaship.

"Hey Alpha, where's Andros?" I asked Alpha.

"Hey Henry, he went to visit his sister on Meranoi. He'll be back in a few days, he left five days ago. Oh, who is this?" Alpha explained then asked as he noticed Elsa for the first time.