A Journey's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Logan, Bishop, Pyro, and myself can take care of the air patrol. Clark, Iolaus, Gabrielle, and Elsa can protect the mortals from this dimensions. No offense." Frosty shot over his shoulder.

"None taken." Martha replied.

"Ok, do it." I said. Logan, Bishop, Frosty, and Pyro ran and took on the ground troops. Bishop took a hit from a scorpion tail in the chest but he channeled it to his hands and took out two scorpion tenga warriors. Logan slashed six of them before he got hit by an energy sphere from a scorpion tail, but his healing factor took care of that problem. Frosty kept turning them into frozen statues and shattering them. Pyro just kept setting them on fire and turning them into piles of ashes. I stood with my feet apart and my arms out in a horizontal line, "I call on the power of lightning and thunder," thunder rumbled in the sky and lightning flashed, and one of them struck me, "of fire and ice," fire shot from beneath me and engulfed me, while snow and hail fell from above, then a wind came and swirled the fire and ice around me where you couldn't see me, but hear my voice, "empower me, give me strength, change me, transform me, beast arise." I finished the spell and seven blue lightning bolts came down and struck me.

I began changing but nobody else could see me because the light was so bright. I grew bigger, my skin—like a rhinos hyde—and the color changed to red and orange. When the light, fire, and ice faded, The Beast was standing there. He looked down at his stomach and another pair of arms unwrapped and fell to his sides. Everybody looked at him with wide eyes. Wings the same color and texture as his skin appeared out of his back.

"Wow, I didn't know Eros could do that." Gabrielle said to Iolaus who nodded in agreement. The only ones who didn't see the change were Logan and Bishop, Pyro and Frosty already knew he would change into him. The Beast jumped up and flew into the air and took on the flying scorpion tengas. He spread both pairs of arms outwards. Two fire balls appeared in his two left hands and two ice balls appeared in his two right hands.

He clapped the two upper hands together and the fire ice sphere shot forward into the midst of the air born scorpion tengas. He clapped the lower pair of hands and the fire ice sphere shot forward to the right of the first one. He tightened all four fists and both fire ice spheres exploded. Several scorpion tengas went down in flames, then freeze, and finally explode sending small pieces of ice in every direction. For another twenty minutes the two battles—one in the air and one on the ground—raged on. The only one left standing was Scorpina. The Beast landed and slowly shrank back into me.

"Ok let's finish this. It's morphin' time. Green Dragon Titanium Ranger Power." I said, and morphed into the green ranger. I took out the dragon saber, grabbed the hilt and got into a battle stance.

"Dragon Sabre full power." I said in a low voice. The blade erupted in green flame, and I ran toward Scorpina. I swung the saber downward from right to left, the energy flew toward her hitting her midsection and left shoulder. She flew backward when it exploded on impact.

"Dragon Sabre, blaster mode." The blade curled into a barrel and the handle turned into a handle of a large green blaster.

"Dragon Blaster full power." I said then squeezed the trigger, and a large sphere of green energy shot out and exploded at her feet, causing her to fly back and slam into a tree.

"Give up Scorpina." I shouted. She didn't say anything; she got up and a vortex appeared behind her. She turned and stumbled into the vortex and closed behind her.

"That was easy." Logan said stepping up beside me.

"Too easy, Logan. They're up to something." I said. I turned and looked past him only to see Chloe limp in Clark's arms. I looked to the side and saw Bishop fighting a lone Scorpion Tenga. I shot an ice sphere at Bishop's back and he shot it out of his hands and destroyed the creature.

"Bishop let's go, Chloe's hurt. Computer open the vortex to the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D!" I said and trotting to where the vortex would open, with everybody following me.

"Location confirmed. Proceed." The computer voice said and opened the vortex.

"Alright everybody through, quick." I said. Clark was carrying Chloe in his arms and everybody emerged onto the bridge of the Enterprise. Picard was alarmed when he saw a large group of people come on his bridge, until he saw me, the the alarm came back when he saw Chloe's limp body in Clark's arms. Picard slapped his comm.-badge, "Dr. Crusher to the bridge."

"Clark what happened to Chloe?" I asked as Dr. Crusher ran out of the turbo lift and began scanning Chloe with a medical tricorder.

"One of the Scorpion Tenga warriors hit her with a blast from its tail." Elsa spoke up before Clark had a chance to.

"What color was the energy shere?" I asked.

"What difference does it make?" Elsa shot back.

"Because Scorpion Tengas have two setting for their tails. One is black for kill, the other is red. They use red sphere to turn mortals into more scorpion tengas." I said.

"It was black." She said, a look of sorrow coming into her eyes.

"Where did it hit her?" I asked.

"She didn't get hit by all of it, Bishop took most of it." Elsa replied.

"She's alive, follow me to sick bay please." Dr. Crusher said, she went to the turbo lift followed by Clark—who was still carrying Chloe—and Bishop right behind them.

"Henry, me and Pyro need to talk to you, now." Frosty told me. I looked at him and nodded.

"Jean-Luc, can we use your ready room?" I asked him.

"Sure, go ahead." Picard answered.

"Elsa explain what happened back there to Jean-Luc." I told her and she nodded.

In sick bay Dr. Crusher finished repairing all the damage the blast did to Chloe.

"That's all of it. She should be waking up soon." She said to Clark and Bishop. She walked over to Bishop to see about helping with the damage he sustained. But she couldn't find any.

"I can channel energy that hits me back at my enemies." Bishop said. Beverly was amazed, 'wow' she thought.

Clark watched as Chloe's eyes fluttered open and the first thing she saw was Clark.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Clark asked.

"Fine, no pain, nothing, thanks Clark." Chloe said smiling one of her most beautiful smiles at him, and looking in his eyes. Clark looked at Chloe and realized that if she would have died then he would've never gotten the chance to tell her that he loved her, although he kept trying to deny it.

"I almost lost you Chloe." Clark said before he could talk himself out of telling her. He inched his face closer to hers.

"But you didn't." She said and closed her eyes. She was thinking 'kiss me Clark'. Clark pressed his lips to hers and kissed her passionately, their tongues wrestling with each other. Chloe wrapped her arms around him.

'It took you long enough.' Chloe thought to herself.

'They need to know Henry.' Frosty thought once the doors had shut behind him.

'The evil Beast is out Henry. He might have found someone that can take him inside their body.' Pyro told me in my mind.

'I know who it is too. But let's wait until we have everybody first. Even Baloo, Shara, and Torf. Come on.' I said telepathically. We left the ready room and went back to the bridge.

Beverly was just about to tell them they could leave when she saw Clark climb on top of Chloe.

"Lights off." Beverly said as quietly as possible but just loud enough where the computer could hear her. The lights went off and Bishop and Beverly turned to leave when a big pile of clothes landed by their feet. When they reached the door Clark and Chloe's moans and groans had started.

"I think we should give them a few more minutes." She said after the doors had shut behind them. Then they heaed to the bridge.