A Journey's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Elsa from Jake's dimension. Elsa this is Alpha 6." I told Alpha what was going on and what we were doing.

"Hey." Elsa said, and Alpha said hello.

"I need you to contact all the rangers past and present. Jack is raising the enemies they have destroyed." I told him.

"Right away Henry." Alpha said and began contacting every ranger. It took Alpha about an hour and a half to contact all 51 earth rangers, who said they would be glad to help me. Jason and Billy said they would go get Ninjor and Oarch. While Alpha contacted Andros and all the others space rangers I waited for the Halliwells to get back.

Peter and Mary Jane Watson-Parker were sitting in their living room snuggling up together on a rare occasion they hardly get these days. A vortex opened up to their right, in the kitchen. A strawberry blonde female and a man with blue hair that looked a lot like Henry came out of the vortex. The woman turned around and closed the vortex.

"What's going on Peter?" Mary Jane asked.

"I don't know MJ." Peter replied, looking at the two people for an answer.

"Who are the two of you?" Peter asked.

"I'm Paige Matthews and this is Jake Gordon, we're here to get you and some of your friends to help Henry." Paige answered and told them about Jack's escape and him gathering an army.

"I'll be glad to help Henry. When do we leave?" Peter asked Paige.

"You leave right now." Paige said. Peter turned to Mary Jane, and put his arms around her.

"Good luck and be careful tiger, I love you." MJ told him and kissed him good-bye.

"I'm ready." Peter said.

"Computer open the vortex to the Astro Megaship." Paige said. The vortex opened and Peter walked through the vortex, it closed behind him. Peter saw Henry on the other side of the room with a beautiful brunette woman and a small robot with a flying saucer shaped head and a lightening bolt emblem on his chest.

"Henry, I'm here." Peter called out.

"Peter, glad you could make it. I see Paige and Jake found you."

"I'm glad to help you. What are you doing?" Peter asked me.

"I'm making a list of people I need to get." I answered.

"Henry, Alpha has finished contacting all the power rangers. They are on their way." Elsa told me.

"Thank you, Elsa this is Peter Parker a.k.a Spider-Man." I said, they shook hands and said hello. Elsa stood at attention near Alpha on the other side of the room.

"She's a friend of Jake and she works with him." I told Peter when he gave me a questioning look.

Hercules was at Jason's house having supper and resting after helping a village that was being attacked by a warlord.

"You still miss him don't you Hercules?" Jason asked Hercules and took another bite of stew.

"Yes, I do. I miss him a lot Jason. I remember all the times he went with me, helping people." Hercules said, picking at his food.

"You need to eat Hercules. You need your Strength up." Jason told him.

There was a bright light for a few seconds then it faded away. Hercules heard two people talking outside, and he went to the door and opened it. Jason was right behind him. They saw a man and a woman standing in the yard talking to each other.

"What do you want?" Hercules asked them. The woman turned and looked right at him.

"We're looking for Hercules. I'm Phoebe and this is my nephew Chris. We're friends of Henry's." Phoebe told him.

"He said you might know him as Eros." Chris added.

"I'm Hercules and this is Jason. What has Eros got himself into this time?" Hercules asked, and Phoebe explained everything to them. She looked at the computer screen and nodded.

"We're going to need Jason also." Chris told them.

"We'll send the two of you to Eros while we go get some other people." Phoebe told them.

"Ok let's go." Hercules said.

"Computer, open the vortex to the Astro Megaship." Phoebe said, and the vortex opened to the right of Hercules and Jason. They walked in the vortex and when Hercules and Jason came out the vortex closed.

"Eros, it's good to see you again." Hercules said.

"Hercules, Jason it's good to see you again too." I replied.

"Eros?" Elsa asked looking at Alpha with one eyebrow raised.

"That's his given name." Alpha replied.

"Ah, why doesn't he still go by Eros instead of using the name Henry?" Elsa asked.

"To many bad memories with that name, and he is 2,101 years old." Alpha said.

Piper and Leo stepped out of the vortex and into one of the rooms of the Justice League's Head Quarters.

"Computer close the vortex." Piper said and the vortex closed. Piper and Leo looked around and saw a super computer with a huge screen that could've been a wall.

"Very impressive." Leo said.

"Yes it is, but where do we start looking, this place is huge Leo." Piper said.

"We're right here so you don't need to look for us." A voice said behind them. Piper and Leo turned around and saw Batman and the rest of the Justice League.

"What are you doing here?" Wonder Woman asked.

"We've come to get you to help Henry out." Piper said to them. Piper and Leo explained everything to them and they agreed to help.

"Computer open the vortex to the Astro Megaship." Piper said and when the vortex was opened the JL went through and I greeted them.

"Who's next Paige?" Jake asked.

"The Black Cat, Felicia Harding." Paige said, and opened the vortex. Paige and Jake stepped through the vortex.

They stepped out of the vortex and Paige closed the vortex. They were in front of a small castle, and a dark sky above them that looked like it was going to rain.

"According to the computer this was the last known place she was at." Paige said looking around, then she put the handheld computer in her purse.

"What do you want with me?" A female voice said behind them. Paige and Jake turned around and there was Blade, Morbius, and The Black Cat.

"Henry sent us to get the three of you." Paige told them everything that was going on with me.

"We'll be glad to help Henry in any way we can." Felicia said.

"Here you go Michael you might want to put this on first. We'll be sending you to the Astro Megaship, and it's daylight over there." Paige said and Jake handed Morbius a large black hooded robe. After he put the robe on, Paige opened the vortex and they went through. Paige and Jake looked at the handheld computer for the next person or group to get which was Iron Man and War Machine.

Phoebe and Chris stepped through the vortex and after they closed it they got a good look at where they were.

"I don't think this is the Alisian Fields." Phoebe said.

"It isn't." A voice said from behind them. They turned around and saw a man with golden armor on and white wings standing there.

"I'm Michael; now who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked them.

"I'm Phoebe and this is my nephew Chris. We're looking for two people called Iolaus and Xena." Phoebe replied and explained that Henry or Eros--as he was known back then—and what his situation was.

"This way please." Michael said and led them to where Xena and Iolaus were at. They were talking with a blonde woman. Xena looked at them when Michael cleared his throat.

"What do you want?" Xena asked.

"Eros sent us to get you and Iolaus. Whose this?" Phoebe asked noticing Ephiny.

"This is Ephiny a friend of mine and Gabrielle's." Xena answered.

"Nice to meet you. Wait, that name sounds familiar. Chris, check the list, is that name on there?" Phoebe asked.

"Yes it is." Chris replied after a few seconds.

"Can we borrow them for a little while?" Phoebe asked Michael.

"Sure, just be sure to send them back after you finish with them." Michael answered. Phoebe opened the vortex and Iolaus, Xena, and Ephiny went through. They waited for the rest to come for the upcoming battle.

Piper and Leo stepped through the vortex into a cave.

"Are we in the right place, Leo?" Piper asked.

"According to the handheld computer, we are." Leo answered.

"Are you Piper and Leo?" Asked a voice from behind them. They turned around and saw a young teenage boy standing looking at them.

"Yes we are. You must be Terry. How did you know we would be coming?" Piper asked him.

"Bruce told me you would be coming. Let's go." Terry said. Piper and Leo looked at each other then opened the vortex and Terry went through to the Astro Megaship.

Paige and Jake stepped out of the vortex and into what looked like a lab. They looked around the lab at all the computers and what looked like a spot light.

"Hello, anyone in here." Paige called out.

"Now what?" Paige asked.

"Now you tell us what you are doing here." A voice said from some where to left. They turned to the door where the voice came from and saw Iron Man and War Machine.

"Henry sent us to get the two of you, Iron Man and War Machine." Paige said and told them about Henry's current problem.

"We'll be happy to help Henry out." Iron Man told Paige. They opened the vortex to the Astro Megaship, and Iron Man and War Machine went through the vortex.

When Phoebe and Chris stepped out of the vortex and onto the deck of a ship, they saw a beautiful blonde from the back. Phoebe closed the vortex, she turned back around and she saw what Chris was looking at and lightly slapped the back of his head.

"Ow, what was that for?" Chris asked.

"Put your eyes back in your head," Phoebe said in a low voice, and then in a louder voice said to the woman, "Excuse me are you Gabrielle?" Phoebe asked the blonde leaning on the railing.

"Yes I am, and who are you?" Gabrielle asked.

"I'm Phoebe and this is Chris, my nephew, Eros sent us to get you. He needs your help." Phoebe answered and told Gabrielle about Henry's problem.

"Sure I'll be glad to help Eros." Gabrielle said. Phoebe opened the vortex and Gabrielle went through to the Astro Megaship to wait with the others.

Piper and Leo stepped out of the vortex and back into the Batcave.

"Didn't we just leave this place?" Piper asked.

"Yes, but according to the date, we went back in time around 30 to 50 years." Leo said.

"Are you looking for us?" Said a female voice. Piper and Leo turned to where the voice came from.

"Just the people we were looking for, Batgirl and Robin, or Barbara Gordon and Tim Drake. Henry sent us to get you." Piper told them about Henry's Problem.

"Sure we'll help him. But what about Bruce?" Barbara asked.

"He's already there." Leo said. Piper and Leo sent them through the vortex, to the Astro Megaship.

"Well we have two people left to get." Piper said to Leo. They opened the vortex and went through.

Paige and Jake stepped out of the vortex and into a big foyer. They looked around the room and saw no one in the room.

"There's nobody here, where is everybody?" Paige asked out loud.

"There is somebody here. Turn around please and tell me who you are?" Said a strong male voice that came from behind them. They turned around and saw an older bald headed man in a wheelchair.

"I'm Paige and this is Jake, Henry sent us to get the X-men. Jake print a list for Professor Xavier." Paige said and Jake printed the list of the X-men that was needed and handed it to Professor X. The professor looked at the list of X-men and said he will send for them. The professor contacted them telepathically and ten minutes later everyone was gathered together. Paige explained Henry's problem to them.

"We'll be glad to help Henry out any way we can." Scott said. Paige opened the vortex and the X-men went through, except Professor Xavier. He said that he said that he had a school to run and students to look after. Paige closed the vortex after everyone was gone.

"You aren't going with them?" The professor asked.

"We still more people to get." Paige said and smiled sweetly. Jake opened the vortex to their next location and left.

Phoebe and Chris stepped through the vortex and closed it behind them. They looked around at a small clearing, and they stood on the other side of a camp fire.

"Is this the right place?" Chris asked his aunt.

"Yeah this is it, looks more like a jungle than a forest. Now to find Autolycus." Phoebe said.

"Hey keep it down I'm trying to sleep, and why did you say my name anyway?" Autolycus asked her.

"Eros sent us to get you to help him." Chris told him, and explained the whole problem to him.

"What Are we waiting for then Let's go." Autolycus said. Phoebe opened the vortex and Autplycus went through to the Astro Megaship.

CHAPTER 5

Paige and Jake spent the next hour getting Bishop, Firestar, The Fantastic Four, Dare Devil, and Captain America. Phoebe and Chris got Atalanta, Amariss, Nebula, and Morgan and all of them said that they would be glad to help. Piper and Leo got Nightwing and Huntress, both agreed to help Henry.

I had just finished programming my handheld computer for the people I still needed to get. Elsa remained standing near me—which is unnerving at times. Paige, Jake, Phoebe, Chris, Piper, and Leo came over to me.

"That's the last ones Henry." Piper said. I noticed Elsa smile when she saw Jake, but it quickly faded when she saw me staring.

"Give those back to Jake." I told Piper, when she was holding the three handheld computers to me, and she passed them over to Jake.

"Iolaus, Gabrielle, Logan, and Bishop you four are with me." I said and stopped when I was about to turn around. I spun around on my heels to face Elsa.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked her, clearly letting my annoyance show in my voice.

"You are not going anywhere without me." Elsa said. I looked over at Jake and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

'What's her problem, and why is she acting like my bodyguard?' I asked Jake telepathically.

'She read the message on the wall, and she's new so she thinks you are mortal.' He replied. I let out a grunt.

"You want to come, fine, just stay out of my way." I said and sensed among her thoughts were to protect me. I opened the vortex to the Smallville dimension to get a young Clark Kent.

"I don't need protection from a mortal." I said, and all six of us walked through the vortex and I sensed the shock and astonishment that went through her mind but it didn't show on her face.

The vortex opened and we stepped through, I closed the vortex when everybody was through. I immediately sensed that something was wrong in Smallville.

"Eros what's wrong?" asked Gabrielle.

"I don't know yet. Give me a few minutes." I replied and used my telekinetic powers to float up in the air, again sensing Elsa's shock and amazement. I closed my eyes and reached out with my mind. After several seconds of telepathic scanning my eyes flew open and I sank back to the ground.

"We need to hurry they are in danger." I said and took off toward the Kent farm with the others close behind. We got there before whatever danger I sensed got there. I saw several cars there.

"Logan, Bishop take a look around the place and keep an eye out for any sign of danger. Elsa you stay outside and keep a closer eye on the house. Iolaus and Gabrielle, you two come with me." I said and everybody followed their orders without question. Bishop turned her energy rifle on, and started walking toward the driveway, while Logan flexed his hands a couple of times making his claws pop out and retract. I could sense fear coming from Elsa, Iolaus, and Gabrielle as well as uneasiness, I smiled. They followed me toward the house and Elsa stopped and began circling the house. Gabrielle, Iolaus, and I walked onto the porch.

"You two wait her until I call you in. They know me, they don't know you guys." I said.

"You got it Eros." Ganrielle replied. I could sense everybody's emotions from fear to caution to alertness. Everybody was being careful. I walked to the door, knocked, ans waited. Martha Kent opened the door, looking just as beautiful as ever.

"Yes, may I help you?" Martha asked then looked carefully at my face. I saw recognition come into her eyes.

"Henry come in. We're just trying to figure out who called us all here." Martha said and led the way into the living room and I shifted into the body I used when I was last here. I couldn't help but stare at her butt as it swayed from side to side, beautiful, simply beautiful. I saw Clark, Lois Chloe, Lana, Lex and Lionel Luther.

'I heard about Johnothan, Martha, I'm sorry.' I told her telepathically.

'Thank you Henry and stop staring at my ass.' She replied in my mind.

'Can't help it, it looks great and so do you.' I told her.

'Thanks, flirt.' She thought at me, and sat on the arm of the chair that Clark was in.

"I think I know why you all were brought here. You are all in danger, right now something or someone is coming this way." I said.

I could sense their emotions soaring. I also sensed that something was wrong near Logan or Bishop. I gently squeezed Martha'a butt with my telekinesis, which brought a glare from her, I just smiled. Just then the X-man style comm.-badge attached to my left breast pocket of my shirt chirped. It was a metal comm.-badge in the shape of an X within a circle, metallic blue in color. With the X-men the comm.-badge is woven into the uniform. I had Geordi La Forge and Data make mine. It was the same size as the X-men's.

I slapped it with my right hand, "Go ahead."

"Henry we got trouble in the field out here." Bishop told me.

"I'm on my way." I said and slapped it off. I walked out onto the porch and Elsa was waiting with Gabrielle and Iolaus.

"There is trouble in the field. Let's go see what Jack has sent us to play with shall we." I said to them. I sensed Martha and the others following us. Lex got in his car and took off.

Elsa, Iolaus, and Gabrielle didn't seem to notice the small group following us. I sensed what Martha was thinking, 'Later, Martha, later.' I sent back. I smiled as I sensed her blush.

Logan was there with Bishop when we got there.

"Bishop, let me see your binoculars." I said, and he handed them to me. I looked in the direction he pointed to. I saw a small army of scorpion tengas. I cursed underneath my breath.

"What is it Henry?" Elsa asked me.

"Scorpion Tengas." I replied.

"How many are there?" Elsa asked.

"About one or two hundred ground troops." I said.

"Scorpina is with the ground troops." I said and started scanning the skies.

"What are you looking for now?" Elsa asked me.

"Flyers, they usually accompany the ground troops. There they are. Pyro, Frosty." I said. A huge fireball came out and formed into a body that looked just like me. A huge ice sphere came out and formed into another body that looked like me, the only difference from them and me was their hair. One had fire red hair and the other one had ice blue hair.

"What is it, he's getting restless." Pyro said. I gave him the binoculars and pointed in the direction of the scorpion tengas.

"You're not going to do what I think you're gonna do?" Pyro asked.

"You are, aren't you?" Frosty asked. Logan and Bishop looked at each other and raised an eyebrow in question then looked back at me.

"You can't do that, remember the last time you did; you was in a coma for three months." Frosty said.

I stopped in my tracks and remembered, not a pleasant experience. I couldn't protect myself. The Beast was out for three months. Frosty and Pyro had to chase after him to keep him out of trouble. I turned and looked at him.